FT/FS: Japanese PC-Engine games

Started by Trenton_net, 12/24/2012, 01:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trenton_net

Hi Everyone,

I have for trade or sale several PC Engine games. All games come with Cases, Manual, Game, HuCard sleeve (if you would like one), and are in used but good condition. That means items may have slight scuffing / insertion, or in the case of CDs, light to no scratches, but otherwise all in good working order. The following are exact pictures of the games up for offer:

AV Pachi Slots (Front)
IMG

AV Pachi Slots (Open)
IMG

AV Pachi Slots (Back)
IMG

Dragon Spirit (Front)
IMG

Dragon Spirit (Open)
IMG

Ys 4 (Front)
IMG

Ys 4 (Open)
IMG

Will trade all three games for a copy of Altered Beast (CD-ROM), $34.99 USD, or best offer/trade.

Cheers!

esteban

TANGENT: Dude, you auction sales are nicer than the collective internet's pics of our beloved PCE games. If you are interested, I'd love to have pics (sans the placard for sales) to use at tg-16.com. I dream of every single PCE/TG-16 game being photographed at an angle, complete, so folks can easily see the beauty of everything (good call on taking HuCARD out of sleeve for photos).

ANYWAY, I know my dream will never happen, but I had to post it here.

Sorry to derail thread. IMG

BACK ON TOPIC: BUY...
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Trenton_net

@Esteban: Thanks for the kind words. Unfortunately, I probably couldn't help make any photo contributions as it takes way too much time to do. (^_^); But I do feel that when your dealing with other peoples money or games, you owe it to them to provided as much information as possible. That way you can be sure they understand what they are getting and that you didn't misrepresent anything (deliberately or by accident). That's why for trades or sales, I try to be as detailed as needed. As for the place cards, unfortunately I didn't take any photos without them since it's really just to stop eBay sellers who gouge people on PC Engine games and steal other peoples photos to scam them. Case in point, I've purchased games from sellers before where the product never matched the stock photo they ripped from someone else. In those cases, the items I got were in much worse shape. (>_<) !

EDIT: While I'm not opposed to selling games, I'd much rather trade with people for games. Since both parties usually get better deals cooperating than they could buying from someone else for cash. Plus you know the people are in the market for the love of the games, not just to profit from collectors.

T2KFreeker

Just so you all know, Trenton is cool. Had a wonderful transaction with him awhile back, so there you have it. I don't have anything for trade sadly, or I would be all over that Jackie Chan!  :P  ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)
END OF LINE.

Trenton_net

Update: Modified the trade section to include a few more items. Cheers!

soop

I want Ninja spirit!  I have a loose Shinobi!  I might be able to get a loose Altered Beast!
Quote from: esteban on 04/26/2018, 04:44 PMSHUTTLECOCK OR SHUFFLE OFF!

Trenton_net

Trenton_net

rrob78

Trenton_net

Update: Still have games for trade or sale. Feel free to PM!

rrob78

Thanks, got Dracula X yesterday, awesome condition!

chipperkwah

Trenton_net

Tatsujin

why does non of your hueys have the sleeve? or is it just the pictures?
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

Trenton_net

@Tatsujin: I just removed them for the sake of taking the pictures. Rest assured, I have way too many sleeves waiting for good homes. :-)

Trenton_net

SmaMan

I know you said you'd rather trade, but I've only just begun collecting these games and don't really have many worth trading/want to trade. Would you be offended if I worked out a cash offer with you instead?
Host of KACU FM's Eye on Entertainment! Proving that there IS something to do this weekend since 2009.
http://kacu.org/programs/eye-entertainment

Trenton_net

@SmaMan: Sure, that's not a problem. I personally prefer trades just because both parties are usually in a better position to offer deals to each other, but cash works just fine as well.

SmaMan

Host of KACU FM's Eye on Entertainment! Proving that there IS something to do this weekend since 2009.

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

SmaMan

I got in Alien Crush... last week. Sorry to keep you hanging or anything, but it came in great condition, and works perfectly. Thanks for a great first buying experience on this site. :D

Trenton_net