@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

Another shooting

Started by Arkhan Asylum, 01/10/2013, 04:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arkhan Asylum

This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

RoyVegas

I blame Splatterhouse!!

Seriously though, this may cause an issue in their plan to ban assault rifles, this nut carried a shotgun.  Let's ban those too!  Wake the fuck up you idiots, banning the guns won't do a fucking thing.  Kill the crazies!
All is well. :)

Arkhan Asylum

FWIW the shotgun is less deadly so far due to the fact its slow, and he cant shoot for shit, apparently.

They should have cops with guns in every school.  Beats kids getting shot by dumb kids.

This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

NecroPhile

A 12ga with 00 shot is plenty deadly at close range, but not if you don't know how to aim.

Quote from: RoyVegas on 01/10/2013, 04:52 PMSeriously though, this may cause an issue in their plan to ban assault rifles, this nut carried a shotgun.  Let's ban those too!
Ban all guns! It'll fix everything... until the nutters discover fire and/or explosives.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: NecroPhile on 01/10/2013, 05:26 PMA 12ga with 00 shot is plenty deadly at close range, but not if you don't know how to aim.

Quote from: RoyVegas on 01/10/2013, 04:52 PMSeriously though, this may cause an issue in their plan to ban assault rifles, this nut carried a shotgun.  Let's ban those too!
Ban all guns! It'll fix everything... until the nutters discover fire and/or explosives.
I thought the point was that you DONT have to aim.  So I am still wondering how he shot so poorly.

I mean, in Cyberpunk 2.0.2.0 there is no shottie skill because it's a skillless weapon.  It's the point/shoot camera of guns!

My non-combat guy carries one around and hopes it works if he gets shot at.

NecroPhile

It depends on range, barrel length, and type of shot - depending on those factors, you can easily have a 3" shot pattern.  Aim a foot to the side and you miss entirely.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

tggodfrey

Gotta ban shotguns now.

Necro is right, plenty deadly.  Teacher prolly got ricoche shot. 

Games currently in play:
PS3: COD Ghosts
TG16: Boxyboy

Opethian

a civil war is brewing. choose your side folks...
IMG

RoyVegas

Quote from: Opethian on 01/10/2013, 07:10 PMa civil war is brewing. choose your side folks...
I choose the side with the guns. The other guys = targets.  :wink:

BigusSchmuck

RoyVegas

Quote from: BigusSchmuck on 01/10/2013, 07:49 PMYou know something? We really should emulate what Japan is doing and have every bullet purchased registered.
http://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2012/07/a-land-without-guns-how-japan-has-virtually-eliminated-shooting-deaths/260189/
If you're only talking about that ONE portion of their laws (tracking the bullets), what good would it do?  Great, so they know who the bullet came from, that stops nothing.  How about we look more into putting crazies back in the loonie bins instead of patting them on the head and everyone turning a blind eye to the fact they're bat shit crazy.

NightWolve

I read an article recently in light of these shootings that FBI stats show more people get killed with hammers and clubs than with rifles (though most murders overall are attributed to handguns versus objects!). Hammer Time in America is also a reality... Another stat: clubs + hammers + knives kills more than rifles + shotguns. Thus, if all guns did eventually disappear, well, you know what your most likely method of murder will be if caught in the wrong place/wrong time or whatever (knife, club or hammer)... Kinda think I would rather get shot than have my head bashed in with a hammer or stabbed... I dunno.

Obviously, the gun makes killing multiple people easy and allows for a faster getaway than a murder up close, hand-to-hand, and one at a time, etc. but that's a one-sided view in favor of gun ownership restrictions/eventual abolishment... Imbalanced media coverage, where they make sure to report when a criminal gets a gun and shoots up a bunch of people, while avoiding/filtering out cases when law-abiding citizens were able to defend themselves with a gun against criminal(s) (not newsworthy), that leads to the desired public opinion towards more gun-control and the eventual pipe-dream of gun-grabbers for prohibition like parts of Europe/Japan, etc. But, we are "bitter gun-clingers" (among other things) according to our President after all, so it's gonna take some time for that to happen and more kids are gonna die thanks to our clinginess...

IMG

That'd be Chuck You Schumer right there, New York senator. ;) I always thought he was dangerous. Hehe!

Burnt Lasagna

Quote from: NightWolve on 01/10/2013, 10:20 PMImbalanced media coverage, where they make sure to report when a criminal gets a gun and shoots up a bunch of people, while avoiding/filtering out cases when law-abiding citizens were able to defend themselves with a gun against criminal(s) (not newsworthy), that leads to the desired public opinion towards more gun-control and the eventual pipe-dream of gun-grabbers for prohibition like parts of Europe/Japan, etc.
I came into this thread getting ready to write just this...guess you beat me to it.
No one likes talking about the shooting that was prevented thanks to "that person who had a gun".
What Button Do You Press To Jump!?!