10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

HuVideo

Started by CrackTiger, 01/24/2013, 08:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

CrackTiger

I remember several times over the years, when people have mentioned one of the ACD wrestling games as having HuVideo in it. Can anyone confirm this?

Also, according to the OP of this thread, Yuna 2 is supposed to have some HuVideo in it. Does anyone know where and what exactly it is? Hopefully it's not just the Yuna HuVideo CD fmv.

The only examples I know of for a certainty are:

Yuna 1 HuVideo disc
Gulliver Boy
John Madden Duo CD Football.
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

SignOfZeta

I cleared Yuna 2 several times back in the day and never saw any HuVideo. It must be very well hidden. Maybe there is a "good" ending or something?

I have Shin Nippon Pro Wrestling '94 and I didn't see any HuVideo in it. I didn't spend a lot of time with it though.
IMG

ParanoiaDragon

Hmmm, I have no recolection of the ACD wresting games having any Huvideo, Yuna 2 also doesn't ring a bell.  Probably someone like Tom or Chris would know about this.
IMG