10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

Hana Taka Daka bonus stage question.

Started by ToiletKid, 01/25/2013, 03:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

ToiletKid

How in the hell do i get out of those bonus stages? The ones where it loops around and theres gumball machines and cats throwing large strawberries at you? I've gotten out of them before but i dunno how. I played one today and couldnt get out at all. Thanks for any help.

Obfuscate

There will be a hidden item to shoot that will allow you out of the bonus stages. I think the stage your talking about you have to bomb the floor and it will show the opening that needs to be bombed again to clear. I know there is one stage where cats or ants or something throws strawberrys at you and that's the stage I believe the escape is in the floor.

This game is fun but the bonus stages that loop until you figure them out doesn't do anything for me. They were more of a pain than fun to figure out.

ToiletKid

Yeah it's kinda silly but thanks, i'll take a look at the floor