RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

List of homebrew games

Started by tpivette, 03/15/2013, 11:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tpivette

So I've decided that instead of going after original games, I'm going to support all the guys making homebrew Turbo stuff for a while. I mean, how often do you get to buy brand new releases for a 20 year old system ? Not to mention., sales of their current games will hopefully encourage more new stuff to be created and released.

So, I guess I'll start with Pyramid Plunder since that was just released, then Mysterious Song. Are there any other fan made Turbo games out there ?

EDIT: boy, I'm a dumbass... there's a sticky with this info right at the top ](*,)
Original owner of a TG-16 since 1989!

CURRENTLY PLAYING:
Vita - Conception 2
PS3 - Tales of Graces f
Wii U - Monster Hunter 3 Ulltimate

Arkhan Asylum

I loled. :)

Yeah the deal for both games still stands.

50$+Shippings. (57 if you're in USA.  61 if you are not)
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Warhol

@Homebrew Developers:

Thx !!