OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

Best TG16 Games

Started by MilitaryMadness, 04/02/2013, 11:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MilitaryMadness

I'm curious what games(american hu-cards) you guys think are the best. What is your top 5?

Mine is: 1. Military Madness (no suprise there)
            2. Devils Crush
            3. Alien Crush
            4. Cadash
            5. Blazing Lazers

turboswimbz

DUDE searh the forum a bit, you have great questions and topics, but they have been discussed a lot here, add in your comments on the threads and trust me people will chime in, this place is full of a bunch of crazy loudmouths.  :-"esteban :-"  :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

PunkCryborg

turboswimbz

NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

bob

CrackTiger

Dungeon Explorer
Dragon's Curse
Neutopia
Military Madness
Aeroblasters

Most of the threads started by regulars are also old news around here.
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

DildoKKKobold

Quote from: galam on 04/03/2013, 01:32 PMBonk RPG
I wish this game had actually been released. :(
For a good time, email: kylethomson@gmail.com
Dildos provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
DoxPhile .com / chat
IMG

esteban

Pirates!
Sonic and Knuckles
Mega Zone
Paladin
Suck My Left One
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

pc_kwajalein

Quote from: esteban on 04/03/2013, 06:34 PMPirates!
Sonic and Knuckles
Mega Zone
Paladin
Suck My Left One
Suck My Left One was a pretty good follow-up to Suck My Right One. SMRO had a much better climax by the end of the game, but overall it was over a little too quickly. SMLO improved the pace by being much more enjoyable over a longer length of time. I heard the Japanese versions were actually censored.
My past-life would've surely led to our demise, and I had left it not a moment too soon. Our escape, though dangerous, had gone well. The train ride, sunlight, and passing snow-covered pine trees came together in a flickering show of our bright, new future together. Her head rested on my shoulder as she soundly slept to the gentle rocking of the passenger car. We felt freedom. We felt peace.

SMF

1. Blazing Lazers
2. Neotopia
3. Devils Crush
4. Splatterhouse
5. Legendary Axe
Welcome to Prime Time B!tch

bob

Quote from: pc_kwajalein on 04/03/2013, 11:17 PM
Sonic and Knuckles
Mega Zone
Paladin
Suck My Left One
Suck My Left One was a pretty good follow-up to Suck My Right One. SMRO had a much better climax by the end of the game, but overall it was over a little too quickly. SMLO improved the pace by being much more enjoyable over a longer length of time. I heard the Japanese versions were actually censored.
Since Japanese censorship is often just large pixelation, it was implemented seamlessly and even gave a Mode 7 type effect.
LO was ok, but RO was much better with a group of friends. LO seemed like it was designed from the ground up with solo play in mind, and multi player was an afterthought.

tggodfrey

Well I havent played every title but my top favorite huCards would be

1.  Bonk Revenge
2.  Legendary Axe 2
3.  Aero Blasters
4.  Splatter House
5.  Blazing Lasers
Games currently in play:
PS3: COD Ghosts
TG16: Boxyboy

JoshTurboTrollX

Quote from: galam on 04/03/2013, 11:28 PM
Quote from: pc_kwajalein on 04/03/2013, 11:17 PM
Sonic and Knuckles
Mega Zone
Paladin
Suck My Left One
Since Japanese censorship is often just large pixelation, it was implemented seamlessly and even gave a Mode 7 type effect.
LO was ok, but RO was much better with a group of friends. LO seemed like it was designed from the ground up with solo play in mind, and multi player was an afterthought.
oh yea, I loved Paladin's Quest!  Too bad in only came out in European Arcade Card......
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

PunkCryborg

Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 04/04/2013, 10:17 AMoh yea, I loved Paladin's Quest!  Too bad in only came out in European Arcade Card......
and it had a vistar release

JoshTurboTrollX

Quote from: PunkCryborg on 04/04/2013, 10:22 AM
Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 04/04/2013, 10:17 AMoh yea, I loved Paladin's Quest!  Too bad in only came out in European Arcade Card......
Dude, not to derail this thread, but at this very specific moment your post count is the EXACTLY the same year that the Turbografx came out in the US!!!  PLEASE DO NOT EVER POST AGAIN!!  Log off and create a new account and start over...  You've won.

/sig.bmp
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

MilitaryMadness

Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 04/04/2013, 10:31 AM
Quote from: PunkCryborg on 04/04/2013, 10:22 AM
Dude, not to derail this thread, but at this very specific moment your post count is the EXACTLY the same year that the Turbografx came out in the US!!!  PLEASE DO NOT EVER POST AGAIN!!  Log off and create a new account and start over...  You've won.

/sig.bmp
Damn sorry it had to be such a redundant post.

Carparama

I received Military Madness today and I am PUMPED to play it.  I wonder if it can compete with Bonk's Revenge, Blazing Lazers, etc.

esteban

Quote from: Carparama on 04/05/2013, 03:22 AMI received Military Madness today and I am PUMPED to play it.  I wonder if it can compete with Bonk's Revenge, Blazing Lazers, etc.
You will soon be cursing the dreaded "Hunters" that your opponent often has in his arsenal. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.  :pcgs:

You will also cherish the moments when you squeeze everything you can out of your infantry (don't let them become cannon fodder unless absolutely necessary!) ... The same advice applies to your standard issue tanks (Bison)—they are invaluable. Truly.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Gemineyetwin

Neutopia
Dungeon Explorer
Lords of Thunder
Turrican
Bonk's Adventure