OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

Ai Choaniki - WTF

Started by Psycho Nulltard, 06/12/2013, 02:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Psycho Nulltard

I'm calling you all out for having 0 results when I search the forum for this crazy shit that I KNOW has been discussed.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ai-Cho-Chou-Aniki-PC-Engine-Compatible-TURBO-DUO-TurboGrafx-16-CD-Import-Japan-/321140867830

Furthermore, I'm calling out the seller of this item for making the funniest auction I've seen since the turbo star rating thing.  I hate laughing.

And the developer of this game is also on notice for making such a visually stunning game that is so hard on the eyes.  Did I say hard on? I RETRACT THAT STATEMENT.

Finally... you.  Yes, you.  You're going to find old old threads about this game and post it here to make me look like the stupid.  Well I have news for you!  I am the stupid, and you are called out proactively for knowing how to use the search feature.

But seriously now... WTF? :aniki:
IMG
Psycho John Moriconi sabotaged/destroyed TWO PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook (Cuz Chris Runyon!), then the other by Aaron Nanto (Cuz Le NightWolve!)!!! John and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together mainly because he's also a PCE admin who worked VERY hard to poach members for HIS OWN site which has been an abysmal failure now marred by a legacy of utter mass destruction/harassment/doxxing alliances with KKKFarms . net even despite their involvement in Byuu/Near's suicide! BOTH times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (blackmail/extortion!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang of DildoKKKobolds!

If you suspect he & his gang of psycho cyber bully friends did it on purpose, thought it through to its logical conclusion, preplanned it years before (never let a good crisis go to waste & create it if need be!) and that the PCEFX chatbox launch was just a pretense, you'd be correct...

Feel free to reach out if you wish: nullity_down@yahoo.com
Like DarkKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:

MotherGunner

Masterpieces need no such fanfare!  >=]
-MG

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM (If you want peace, Prepare for war)
SI VIS BELLUM, PARA MATRIMONIUM (If you want war, Prepare for marriage)

NecroPhile

:aniki:      D O    T H E    M U S C L E !      :aniki:
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

jperryss

Quote from: Nulltard on 06/12/2013, 02:51 PMFinally... you.  Yes, you.  You're going to find old old threads about this game and post it here to make me look like the stupid.  Well I have news for you!  I am the stupid, and you are called out proactively for knowing how to use the search feature.
You get a pass because the search feature stinks, like every other message board. It's actually easier to search pcenginefx using Google.

Tatsujin

Lol, very funnily written.
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

Psycho Punch

Cho Aniki games would be all over that japanese store's display had it been named Hard On instead of Hard Off.

Oh wait what am i
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

BigusSchmuck

Quote from: Psycho Punch on 06/12/2013, 11:19 PMCho Aniki games would be all over that japanese store's display had it been named Hard On instead of Hard Off.

Oh wait what am i
What anime was that from? Instead of being Hang on, it was Hard on... I almost want to say Megazone 23 but I'm probably off a bit.

bartre

i fucking love this game.
can't beat it though, never quite been able to figure it out.
also-
Muscle March Wii Trailer

turboswimbz

Quote from: bartre on 06/13/2013, 10:17 PMi fucking love this game.
can't beat it though, never quite been able to figure it out.
also-
Muscle March Wii Trailer
Quoteironmegallica 2 years ago
THIS VIDEO� MADE ME A MAN
That guy just won the internet, all of the internet.

Also that video was awesome.  I need that game.
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!