10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

I got your China Warrior right HERE!

Started by bob, 08/23/2013, 10:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

bob

I picked these up today at an auction.  Just thought they were fun.  I don't know anything about them.
The one that looks like something Batman would carry is a pretty cool butterfly style knife.  I appreciate the circuit board one and the coffin is full hesh.

/turbo/knives1.jpg
/turbo/knives2.jpg

Tatsujin

www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

bob

Quote from: Tatsujin on 08/23/2013, 11:29 PMLol, those are supposed to be knifes?
HAHA!  Yup, and everyone of them feels pretty cheap.  Which is what I paid for them.

futureman2000

I think I see a Krull blade in there

RoyVegas

All is well. :)

TheClash603

My friend is into karate and has some throwing knives.  I told him I would give him $100 if I could throw one toward him from 30 yards and he gets to run and zig zag, but he never will let me.  What fun are these toys if you don't use them?

I am fairly certain 50% of that stuff is illegal in NY state.