Localization Legend "Supper the Subtitler" has "joined the club" in being targeted for CD-pressings by bootleg master Tobias/PCEWorks! His projects like Private Eyedol, Galaxy Fräulein Yuna 1 & 2, etc. are now being sold on Chinese factory-pressed CDROMs...
IMG
Main Menu

Kaizou Chonin Shubibinman?

Started by Superfamifreak, 04/01/2006, 05:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

Superfamifreak

Just wondered, has there ever been a translation of the original Shubibinman game?

_Paul

It was released in the US as Shockman.

CrackTiger

Quote from: sunteam_paulIt was released in the US as Shockman.

Actually, Shockman is a port of Shubibinman 2.

There hasn't been any kind of console translation so far, but it could someday be ported to cell phones and then translated I guess...
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

_Paul

Quote from: CrackTiger
Quote from: sunteam_paulIt was released in the US as Shockman.

Actually, Shockman is a port of Shubibinman 2.

There hasn't been any kind of console translation so far, but it could someday be ported to cell phones and then translated I guess...

Ah I stand corrected. My knowledge of US titles is a bit shaky.

CrackTiger

Quote from: sunteam_paul
Quote from: CrackTiger
Quote from: sunteam_paulIt was released in the US as Shockman.

Actually, Shockman is a port of Shubibinman 2.

There hasn't been any kind of console translation so far, but it could someday be ported to cell phones and then translated I guess...

Ah I stand corrected. My knowledge of US titles is a bit shaky.

Yeah, I know how you feel about the Turbografx. :)
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

_Paul

Well being in the UK I had very little exposure to the US scene, and just had to put up with the 'pure' untranslated stuff :P

Superfamifreak

Quote
QuoteIt was released in the US as Shockman.
Actually, Shockman is a port of Shubibinman 2.

There hasn't been any kind of console translation so far, but it could someday be ported to cell phones and then translated I guess...
I just want this game translated so I know what the guys are saying.

Possibly my fave 8Bit game ever!