OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

Why Xak is mocked and shunned.

Started by NecroPhile, 11/05/2013, 10:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NecroPhile

Since this douche has decided to PM me and proclaim his innocence and ask why he's being prosecuted, I'll publicly state why I have no use for him:

He's earned the vitriol.  This is at least his fifth user name, and he's been previously banned for lying and stealing other PCEFXers work, including plagiarizing a game walkthrough(s) from runin (maybe CrackTiger..... it's been a while), claiming to be part of the translation teams working on Xanadu (which is SamIAm's work) amongst other jobs, and for posting ignorant, off topic bullshit.  He's useless, irredeemably stupid, and not to be trusted.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

turboswimbz

NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

xcrement5x

Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

Tatsujin

www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

Opethian

IMG

Tatsujin

lol, I'm 2nd on the list.

but to be honest, usually esty is 1st :D
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

Xak

Quote from: NecroPhile on 11/05/2013, 10:20 AMSince this douche has decided to PM me and proclaim his innocence and ask why he's being prosecuted, I'll publicly state why I have no use for him:

He's earned the vitriol.  This is at least his fifth user name, and he's been previously banned for lying and stealing other PCEFXers work, including plagiarizing a game walkthrough(s) from runin (maybe Black Tiger..... it's been a while), claiming to be part of the translation teams working on Xanadu (which is SamIAm's work) amongst other jobs, and for posting ignorant, off topic bullshit.  He's useless, irredeemably stupid, and not to be trusted.
Dude you really are nuts. I did do a short version of a Basted walkthrough but I did not Plagiarize anything. It was from scratch, I said I beat the town part thanks to Runinruders walkthrough. I never said anything about Xanadu, I said Susano O Densetsu was part of the Devilman Series (debiruman) since a team was working on a translation and asked me, I think I was wrong but they do share a cover for the game. Thats it, everything else must be your personal problem. You need to grow up. I have no problem with anyone on here. Even the "haters" if you will
Im a real life Sadler, just take me to the nearest item shop.

I have aspergers, and am a recovering Tonicholic

Arjak

Quote from: NecroPhile on 11/05/2013, 10:20 AMSince this douche has decided to PM me and proclaim his innocence and ask why he's being prosecuted, I'll publicly state why I have no use for him:

He's earned the vitriol.  This is at least his fifth user name, and he's been previously banned for lying and stealing other PCEFXers work, including plagiarizing a game walkthrough(s) from runin (maybe Black Tiger..... it's been a while), claiming to be part of the translation teams working on Xanadu (which is SamIAm's work) amongst other jobs, and for posting ignorant, off topic bullshit.  He's useless, irredeemably stupid, and not to be trusted.
Yikes, I did not hear about most of this! I just thought he was banned because he was annoying and acting erratically. This puts things in an entirely different light. :-k
He who dings the Gunhed must PAAAAY!!! -Ninja Spirit

Xak

^None of that is even true Arjak. Man grown men acting like kids, this is sad.

NecroPhile

Quote from: Xak on 11/05/2013, 11:38 AMDude you really are nuts.
Yes, but that's not the point.  The accusations I've made can be corroborated by anyone that wishes to take the time to search the forums.

Quote from: Xak on 11/05/2013, 11:38 AMI did do a short version of a Basted walkthrough but I did not Plagiarize anything. It was from scratch, I said I beat the town part thanks to Runinruders walkthrough.
Wrong.  Parts of your "faq" were taken nearly word for word from his work.

Quote from: Xak on 11/05/2013, 11:38 AMI never said anything about Xanadu.
Wrong again.  You're clearly trying to take credit for SamIAm's work here.

Quote from: Xak on 11/05/2013, 11:38 AMI said Susano O Densetsu was part of the Devilman Series (debiruman) since a team was working on a translation and asked me, I think I was wrong but they do share a cover for the game.
You also claimed the translation "wouldn't have happened without you", which is pretty funny considering it never went anywhere and all you did was suggest a few games that could be translated.  I'm on the team!!!!

Quote from: Xak on 11/05/2013, 11:38 AMThats it, everything else must be your personal problem. You need to grow up. I have no problem with anyone on here. Even the "haters" if you will
Riddle me this, Batman: why were all of your original posts (as Validus) deleted by the mods if you did nothing wrong, and why have you had so many different accounts?  I assure you it's not because you're innocent and lily white.

And here you are again, calling people racist for no reason and saying we're all ungrateful for not appreciating your wonderful translation work. 

Your pants.  They're on fire.

Arjak

Quote from: NecroPhile on 11/05/2013, 12:29 PM
Quote from: Xak on 11/05/2013, 11:38 AMDude you really are nuts.
Yes, but that's not the point.  The accusations I've made can be corroborated by anyone that wishes to take the time to search the forums.

Quote from: Xak on 11/05/2013, 11:38 AMI did do a short version of a Basted walkthrough but I did not Plagiarize anything. It was from scratch, I said I beat the town part thanks to Runinruders walkthrough.
Wrong.  Parts of your "faq" were taken nearly word for word from his work.

Quote from: Xak on 11/05/2013, 11:38 AMI never said anything about Xanadu.
Wrong again.  You're clearly trying to take credit for SamIAm's work here.

Quote from: Xak on 11/05/2013, 11:38 AMI said Susano O Densetsu was part of the Devilman Series (debiruman) since a team was working on a translation and asked me, I think I was wrong but they do share a cover for the game.
You also claimed the translation "wouldn't have happened without you", which is pretty funny considering it never went anywhere and all you did was suggest a few games that could be translated.  I'm on the team!!!!

Quote from: Xak on 11/05/2013, 11:38 AMThats it, everything else must be your personal problem. You need to grow up. I have no problem with anyone on here. Even the "haters" if you will
Riddle me this, Batman: why were all of your original posts (as Validus) deleted by the mods if you did nothing wrong, and why have you had so many different accounts?  I assure you it's not because you're innocent and lily white.

And here you are again, calling people racist for no reason and saying we're all ungrateful for not appreciating your wonderful translation work. 

Your pants.  They're on fire.
Jesus Christ, that thread made my soul hurt.

Quote from: Xak on 11/05/2013, 12:19 PM^None of that is even true Arjak. Man grown men acting like kids, this is sad.
Bullshit. The evidence in that thread NecroPhile linked to is as clear as day. You are nothing but a desperate loser begging for attention by misbehaving because you have nothing else to offer us. Worse still, you refuse to accept your misbehavior for what it is, because you KNOW deep down how damning it is. You try to hide it, treat us like we're stupid and will never figure things out. The truth is, we're smarter than you. We recognize your pattern every time you try to sneak in here. Some people say that insanity means that you do the exact same thing over and over, expecting different results. Well, I agree, because that is EXACTLY what you are doing, and you are most definitely a loon.

Now get the fuck out and don't come back again, you wackjob!
He who dings the Gunhed must PAAAAY!!! -Ninja Spirit

CrackTiger

Xak, under a previous alias, put his name on one of runin's guides. In his defense he said that it was too hard to make one from scratch, but that he was re-editing runin's to add his own personal touch. Runin asked him to stop and not use any of his work. Xak say that he was just going to go ahead and do it anyway.

Under a previous alias, Xak claimed to spearhead a translation of the Violence Jack RPG, because he convinced a group of rom hackers to cancel their work on that Legend of Susan game. He literally called it "my" translation project under one alias.

Current alias "Xak" is so computer illiterate, that he cannot make a zip file, browse a forum or operate the Google. He continues to create new threads asking about games which are reviewed in depth and often have guides provided for on the biggest English PCE review site online, mainly written by the guy Xak stole from in the past.

So best case scenario, his evolving Neutopia translation, which he has claimed sole credit for, is a German translation project he lifted from a non-English site, which included the script and re-insertion tools for others to attempt other translations. Again, best case scenario, he did an automated translation from German to Spanish, tried cleaning it up a bit to make sense and is trying to make it work now, using tools and assets developed by others.

Aside from all of your other current douchebaggery that we can believe you are oblivious to (that Mysterious Song II trailer uses 99.9% graphics from the original PCE game),  such as hijacking someone's thread to declare that everyone here who disagrees with you are "racist haters" and then following that up with a post using a racial slur that you had to agree not to use when joining the forum each time...

-there is still a way you can change everyone's opinion of you. Simply describe in detail to the programmers here how exactly you located and extracted the script from the Neutopia rom, turned it into readable Japanese text, translated it into two different languages and then re-inserted it. Even though a person could just research online and regurgitate technical jargon they don't really understand, even that seems beyond your capability, given your recent activity on here.
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

Opethian

IMG

Xak

I never tried to hide who I am. You are posting silly nonsense and not facts . Its ok, goodbye.

PunkCryborg

I'd also like to add that he was banned on Sega16 and NeoGeo using name Shadowhawk and constantly creates new accounts and gets re banned. To get banned from this forum is like nearly impossible so the fact he was previously banned here says something...
Anyways he doesn't bother me that much but damn is he thick.
Use the search button douchebag and just be genuine and maybe people wouldn't be so annoyed with you.

turboswimbz

Quote from: Xak on 11/05/2013, 03:12 PMI never tried to hide who I am.  8-[ You are posting nonsense and non-facts.  8-[ It's okay. Goodbye.
IMG
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

Sparky

PCEngineHell

Quote from: NecroPhile on 11/05/2013, 12:29 PMRiddle me this, Batman: why were all of your original posts (as Validus) deleted by the mods if you did nothing wrong...
So that dopey clown who I quoted here:
https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?msg=319741

Is the same dopey clown Validus, pictured here:

IMG

Makes sense now.

Tatsujin

houly!! a terrible mix of douchbag, clown and guido.

esteban

Quote from: Tatsujin on 11/05/2013, 11:23 AMlol, I'm 2nd on the list.

but to be honest, usually esty is 1st :D
Hahahaha. Quite true.  :pcgs:
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Xak

Quote from: PunkCryborg on 11/05/2013, 03:26 PMUse the search button douchebag and just be genuine and maybe people wouldn't be so annoyed with you.
Sorry about the search function. I've been nothing but genuine since I got here .

Im flattered that after soooo many years the man crushes on me still live since people have pics of me saved. LOL im so flattered thanks *blushes*

Otaking

I havent read up on Xak's history but currently he seems harmless.
He has what appears to be a genuine enthusiasm for the Turbo/PC Engine and so far I don't find his posts annoying. 
 :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86jH2UQmvKY&t=812s
Quote from: some block off youtubeIn one episode, Dodongo c-walks out of a convenience store with a 40 at 7:40 AM, steals an arcade machine from an auction, haggles in Spanish for a stuffed papa smurf to use as a sex toy, and buys Secret of Mana for a dollar.

PCEngineHell

Quote from: HardcoreOtaku on 11/06/2013, 07:35 AMI havent read up on Xak's history but currently he seems harmless.
He has what appears to be a genuine enthusiasm for the Turbo/PC Engine and so far I don't find his posts annoying. 
I find it a bit disturbing that he says he has a crush on what seems to be some 11-12ish year old girl....

Quote from: Xak on 09/16/2013, 06:28 AMMy crush! I love Thai women
ThaiGirl.jpg
facebook.com/photo/?fbid=506354919455436
What is it with this forum attracting pedos and wannabe nazis?

Psycho Punch

Because PC Engine is the master race of retrogaming, Professorson.
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

Otaking

Quote from: PCEngineHell on 11/06/2013, 11:02 AM
Quote from: HardcoreOtaku on 11/06/2013, 07:35 AMI havent read up on Xak's history but currently he seems harmless.
I find it a bit disturbing that he says he has a crush on what seems to be some 11-12ish year old girl....

Quote from: Xak on 09/16/2013, 06:28 AMMy crush! I love Thai women
ThaiGirl.jpg
facebook.com/photo/?fbid=506354919455436
What is it with this forum attracting pedos and wannabe nazis?
ok that's creepy I retract my "harmless" statement.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86jH2UQmvKY&t=812s
Quote from: some block off youtubeIn one episode, Dodongo c-walks out of a convenience store with a 40 at 7:40 AM, steals an arcade machine from an auction, haggles in Spanish for a stuffed papa smurf to use as a sex toy, and buys Secret of Mana for a dollar.

esteban

BigusSchmuck

Quote from: esteban on 11/06/2013, 02:45 PMIMG
IMG
"Tally-ho BARF BARF."
-George (AKA Hugh Laurie) on Black Adder

esteban

Xak

Hardcore Otaku thats my thai friend that is 23 year old. Old enough to drink. The level of maturity of some members on here really is concerning. Turning into NeoGeo forum status almost.

I suppose she is 14 here as well then?

IMG

NecroPhile

Jokes about the girl/woman are just that: jokes.  What is not a joke is your stupidity.

You figure out that patch yet?  :lol:

Xak

Theres nothing to figure out. Its sitting on my PC which I dont have access to until tomorrow. Thanks for your concern. The name calling dosnt bother me either. I pray for you at night.

RoyVegas

Quote from: Xak on 11/07/2013, 09:58 AMI pray for you at night.
I pray for the little girls you're attracted to.
All is well. :)

Bernie

hmmm..  Stay offline a bit, and come back to World War III.  :)

turboswimbz

Quote from: RoyVegas on 11/07/2013, 10:34 AM
Quote from: Xak on 11/07/2013, 09:58 AMI pray for you at night.
I pray for the little girls you're attracted to.
BackOffDevil.webp

Opethian

░░░░░░░░░▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄
░░░░░░░░▌▒█░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▒▌
░░░░░░░░▌▒▒█░░░░░░░░▄▀▒▒▒▐
 ░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
 ░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
 ░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒▌
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▐
 ░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀▄▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▌
▐▒▒▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▐
 ▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▒▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▐
 ░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒▒▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒▐
 ░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒▌
░░░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▄▀
 ░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▀
 ░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀
IMG

Tatsujin

OldRover

Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

Arkhan Asylum

She's asian.  She's going to look like shes 12 until shes 50.  And then, she'll look like shes 15.

This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Tatsujin

Psycho Punch

Quote from: Xak on 11/13/2013, 04:07 AMIs that Dracula X official? I Never heard of it
Quote from: Xak on 11/12/2013, 12:40 PMwhat the heck is racketboy?
Quote from: Xak on 11/12/2013, 07:19 PMI have a DUO-R dont need a system card
Quote from: Xak in John Madden DUO thread on 11/06/2013, 07:09 PMNo ways! I bought it off a private seller on craigslist. 80$ in the Jewel case with manual
QuoteIf someone wants to help. I am on a  mac I cannot ZIP files. Can someone ZIP this file and either send it to me or upload it to the same site and send me the link?

edit: 48 hours later and no ones helped. and you wonder why people stop giving a f*** about projects . This would have already been up by now.
Why he's still around the forums?
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

CrackTiger

Quote from: Psycho Punch on 11/13/2013, 06:21 AM
Quote from: Xak on 11/13/2013, 04:07 AMIs that Dracula X official? I Never heard of it
Quote from: Xak on 11/12/2013, 12:40 PMwhat the heck is racketboy?
Quote from: Xak on 11/12/2013, 07:19 PMI have a DUO-R dont need a system card
Quote from: Xak in John Madden DUO thread on 11/06/2013, 07:09 PMNo ways! I bought it off a private seller on craigslist. 80$ in the Jewel case with manual
QuoteIf someone wants to help. I am on a  mac I cannot ZIP files. Can someone ZIP this file and either send it to me or upload it to the same site and send me the link?

edit: 48 hours later and no ones helped. and you wonder why people stop giving a f*** about projects . This would have already been up by now.
Why he's still around the forums?
I'm not saying that anyone should be banned, but I don't understand why Validus is often allowed to hang around even after the craziness restarts, but Nintega is always told that he is having an alias account banned because using alias accounts to circumvent a ban is against the forum rules.
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

NecroPhile

Can't argue there, CrackTiger.  There's been like what, six distinct members banned here?  None of 'em need to be allowed back.  Ever.

bob

Quote from: NecroPhile on 11/13/2013, 09:15 AMCan't argue there, Black Tiger.  There's been like what, six distinct members banned here?  None of 'em need to be allowed back.  Ever.
Except Regal.  He was the glue that held this place together.
No matter what your beef with another member was, everyone had the same opinion of him

NecroPhile

Hell no!  I'm glad that troll is gone; intentionally garbled posts and pedophile 'jokes' serve no purpose here.

turboswimbz

Quote from: Nulltard on 11/13/2013, 01:03 PM
Quote from: NecroPhile on 11/13/2013, 12:01 PMHell no!  I'm glad that troll is gone; intentionally garbled posts and pedophile 'jokes' serve no purpose here.
Some joke here
NO JUST NO.  we had an MJ thread.  We don't need another. Ever.

bob

The police showed up at my door and took my PC while i type this. The leaves are falling and they look porn on my phone during BBQ.  I said MJ called and wanted monkeys but shit hurt all i wanted was coloring books for research

Sparky

We should have an ofiicial douchbag thread where one person manages it and you make the list if you do something stupid or if your just a straight up douche like guys like Canada, Regal and so on.

It is almost an extension of the hall of shame thread but more a black list for new people to stay clear of and for others members to reflect and remember things like  "Ya that fucker was a douche"

Opethian

IMG
IMG

time to play Parasite Eve 1 , disc 2 with super enhanced graphics on my HDTV ... peace!!!
IMG

Tatsujin

PunkCryborg

kick the tree or gtfo
or just gtfo please