RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

PC-FX Picnic !!

Started by Keranu, 04/13/2006, 03:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keranu

Here is an article I just added to my website! PC-FX Picnic !! http://www.lazerdorks.org/stunningarticles/pcfxpicnic/index.html

Enjoy! :lol: I just took the pictures yesterday, a beautiful day.
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG
Click the banner to learn more about Alex Chiu and his "immortality rings"

Seldane

He he! Bizarre idea, but I definitely like it!  :D

Very nice weather you've got over there. I envy you.  :)  The snow has just started to go away here, but it'll probably take a month before it is completely gone.
Quote from: Seldane on 04/21/2007, 07:28 PMDVDs are for suckers. Illegally pirated and stolen videos all the way. No menus. No "DO NOT PIRATE THIS!" screens. No fuss. Only perfection. I honestly only pirate movies because that "don't pirate this" screen annoys me. :wink:
IMG
Indeed, it's AV time. Check out: IMG! Sir, the door was open.

JoshTurboTrollX

OMFG!!

That totally made my day!  Thats the funniest thing I've seen in a long time!!

TurboSage
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

esteban

PC-FX playing in the tree. Ha!

I'm glad there was no yogurt at the picnic :).
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Keranu

Thanks a lot everyone for your kind comments :) !

Quote from: "Seldane"Very nice weather you've got over there. I envy you.  :)  The snow has just started to go away here, but it'll probably take a month before it is completely gone.
Weather out here has just recently gotten very nice. Weather in the Chicago land area can very so much (especially during Winter and Spring); it's either very nice like this or it's really cold! I am glad it was such a nice day when I took those pictures since it was my day off from work (I read it was suppose to rain on that day).

Quote from: "Steve"I'm glad there was no yogurt at the picnic :).
Would the yogurt cause a big mess if there was :) ? I don't like yogurt anyways, so I just made sure to grab three basic items :D .
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG

PC WILL

Hi,

I am happy to know that things went good for you guys. I wish I was there myself.

PC WILL
 :D

CrackTiger

Quote from: "Keranu"Here is an article I just added to my website! PC-FX Picnic !! http://www.lazerdorks.org/stunningarticles/pcfxpicnic/index.html

Enjoy! :lol: I just took the pictures yesterday, a beautiful day.

J.C. Keranu, you're a diabolical genius!  :D
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

SuperDeadite

Well I seem to be quite late for the picnic.  But I brought enough cookies for everyone!
Stronger Than Your Average Deadite

nat

That's possibly the weirdest thing I've ever seen in my life.

I am forever changed.
Wayback - thebrothersduomazov.com - Reviews of over 400 TurboGrafx-16/PC-Engine games

Carbon Tiger

............I got nothing. Genius but er........wow.
My game collection at PCE Daisakusen
http://www.pcedaisakusen.net/2/33/147/show-user.htm

Keranu

This thread will never die  :mrgreen: ! Thanks for all the comments :) .

By the way, check out these other Console Chronicle episodes I have made if you haven't seen them yet:

A Romantic Dinner with Neo Geo Pocket Colors
Cooking with 3DO
Sega Jedi Master System
The Nintendo Wiizard
IMG

Tatsujin

rolf..i n-joyed the SMS wars. just great and weird stuff there :lol: btw. is that you in a smoke in the dinner for two NGPCs story? :D
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

Turbo D

I liked how the pcfx ate the sandwich. I wish it was animated.
Quote from: MissaFX on 01/06/2008, 12:10 PMMy idea of gaming is a couple of friends over, a couple of drinks, a couple of medical-handrolled-game-enhancing-cigs and a glowing box you all worship.
IMG IMG
IMG

esteban

I never saw the romantic dinner before. Brilliant! :)

JoshTurboTrollX

whens the next classic keranu?
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Kitsunexus

Keranu, can you hook me up with your substance of choice?  =D&gt;  :lol:
Forgive me, my brain is on par with the Bubble System.
THE CHEMICAL BROTHERS RULE!

Keranu

Quote from: Tatsujin on 04/22/2007, 01:14 AMrolf..i n-joyed the SMS wars. just great and weird stuff there :lol: btw. is that you in a smoke in the dinner for two NGPCs story? :D
Thank you :) . No the two people featured in the NGPC dinner were two of my brothers. Actually I accidentally captured my foot in one of the shots too ;) .

Quote from: turbo DI liked how the pcfx ate the sandwich. I wish it was animated.
We really enjoyed using the CD lid as the mouth for the system :D . Maybe in the future I can implement some kind of animation to another episode.

Quote from: steveI never saw the romantic dinner before. Brilliant! :)
Thank you :) . The NGPC dinner was the second episode I made and I enjoyed it's scenary a lot. It's too bad the pictures came out so blurry :( .

Quote from: turbo_sagewhens the next classic keranu?
Well I have had this idea for a new episode in my head for a couple of months now, but never got around to making it because of the weather. Now that the weather has been sunny and dry, maybe I can finally put it together. I'm still not entirely sure what I am going to do though. :)

Quote from: KitsunexusKeranu, can you hook me up with your substance of choice?  =D&gt; :lol:
Sure, it's called Kool-Aid  8) .
IMG

NecroPhile

Wow Keranu - these trips through your mind are disturbingly odd and quite funny, but please make more of these videos.  We don't want you to snap because you don't have an outlet for your psychosis.  :wink:
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

CrackTiger

Quote from: Keranu on 04/22/2007, 05:47 PM
Quote from: KitsunexusKeranu, can you hook me up with your substance of choice?  =D&gt; :lol:
Don't you mean Kool-Ade:wink:
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

esteban

Quote from: guest on 05/06/2007, 07:26 PM
Quote from: Keranu on 04/22/2007, 05:47 PM
Don't you mean Kool-Ade:wink:
You know what, I would have made the same mistake as Keranu!

Kitsunexus

Quote from: stevek666 on 05/06/2007, 11:17 PM
You know what, I would have made the same mistake as Keranu![/quote]
You mean putting your prized PC-FX in a tree where it can get scratched by tree bark?
Forgive me, my brain is on par with the Bubble System.
THE CHEMICAL BROTHERS RULE!

Keranu

Quote from: Kitsunexus on 05/07/2007, 12:03 AMYou mean putting your prized PC-FX in a tree where it can get scratched by tree bark?
No PC-FXs were harmed in the making of PC-FX Picnic !!

Quote from: SteveYou know what, I would have made the same mistake as Keranu!
The actual spelling for the softdrink is Kool-Aid, but he's making a reference to the best movie ever made, adventures of kool-ade .
IMG

Zeta-Gouki

hahaha thats some funny shiet

esteban

Quote from: Keranu on 05/07/2007, 03:02 PMThe actual spelling for the softdrink is Kool-Aid, but he's making a reference to the best movie ever made, adventures of kool-ade .
???? I watched that a month ago and I still don't know how I watched the entire thing. Oh, right: masochism.