RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

If you were going the speed of light...

Started by Psycho Nulltard, 02/17/2014, 08:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Psycho Nulltard

...and you turned on a flashlight...

would your head explode, or would the flashlight piss out photons like urine from an elderly urethra?
IMG
Psycho John Moriconi sabotaged/destroyed TWO PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook (Cuz Chris Runyon!), then the other by Aaron Nanto (Cuz Le NightWolve!)!!! John and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together mainly because he's also a PCE admin who worked VERY hard to poach members for HIS OWN site which has been an abysmal failure now marred by a legacy of utter mass destruction/harassment/doxxing alliances with KKKFarms . net even despite their involvement in Byuu/Near's suicide! BOTH times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (blackmail/extortion!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang of DildoKKKobolds!

If you suspect he & his gang of psycho cyber bully friends did it on purpose, thought it through to its logical conclusion, preplanned it years before (never let a good crisis go to waste & create it if need be!) and that the PCEFX chatbox launch was just a pretense, you'd be correct...

Feel free to reach out if you wish: nullity_down@yahoo.com
Like DarkKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:

Tatsujin

the light would constantly disappear in the past.
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

Opethian

If you could put the universe in a tube, you'd end up with a very long tube. Probably extending twice the size of the universe, because when you collapse the universe, it expands, and it would be, uh...

You wouldn't want to put it into a tube.
IMG

Nando

if you were to go at light speed, you'd see the light as a streak, that you would be part off.

turboswimbz

A better question may be what happens to your shadow?

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

esteban

Quote from: Nulltard on 02/17/2014, 08:44 PM...and you turned on a flashlight...

would your head explode, or would the flashlight piss out photons like urine from an elderly urethra?
That depends: is it a solar-charged flashlight that needs to be charged?

Because, I hate when I need a flashlight and nobody put it on the window to charge during the day. I hate that.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

420GOAT

Quote from: Nulltard on 02/17/2014, 08:44 PM...and you turned on a flashlight...

trick fucken question, because flashlights have mass and that mass can not travel at the speed of light.
I want to be more like 337.

The Wolf: If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the fucking car.

VenomMacbeth

Quote from: Opethian on 02/18/2014, 08:59 AMIf you could put the universe in a tube, you'd end up with a very long tube. Probably extending twice the size of the universe, because when you collapse the universe, it expands, and it would be, uh...

You wouldn't want to put it into a tube.
Are you teaching my son about the universe??
Quote from: Gogan on 08/01/2013, 09:54 AMPlay Turbografx.
Play the Turbografx. PLAY
THE TURBOGRAFX!!!!!!

Buh buh buh, I have almost all teh games evar.  I R TEH BESTEST COLLECTR!!

BlueBMW

[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

Tatsujin

www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

Opethian

IMG

Nando

hmmm, a vorticitating hypersphere seems to be the preferred model of most cutting edge scientist, when explaining the universe. The expansion model creates too many issues, such as dark matter and the Higgs Bossom; which won't ever be found if the 4D sphere model turns out to be more accurate.  :mrgreen:

BlueBMW

Time Dilation... Time Dilation my friends...
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

Nando

Quote from: Nulltard on 02/19/2014, 10:55 AMYou guys are still mistaking time and space for separate things...
Space is where Matter happens
Time is what happens to Matter.

NecroPhile

Don't forget and relative dimension in.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

geise

Don't think this will help, but posting it anyways. 
BigBangcopy.gif

420GOAT

SO oBEY IS IN THE BEGGINING OF IT ALL ....CORRECT?
I want to be more like 337.

The Wolf: If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the fucking car.

Nando

Quote from: Nulltard on 02/19/2014, 12:37 PM
Quote from: Nando on 02/19/2014, 12:23 PM
Quote from: Nulltard on 02/19/2014, 10:55 AMYou guys are still mistaking time and space for separate things...
Space is where Matter happens
Time is what happens to Matter.

wrong. Time is just how we see what matter/energy does to space.
So you are discarnate entity? last time I checked we were part of the whole system. Ergo Time is what happens to Matter. In a manner of speak

"Time is" for Matter occupying space. Entropy can be viewed as a result of probability. The probability of matter occupying a particular area of space creates the phenomena of time, matter has a high probability of change via probability/entropy. Time thus only applies to chunks of matter floating around the space medium.

Nando

Going back to light, this is from a physicist perspective.

"We cannot actually directly detect the presence of light or any other form of wave at all, we can only infer its presence by stopping some of it as particles, when you turn on a lightbulb it theoretically goes everywhere but you have to put something in its way to stop it as particles, the waves themselves remain imperceptible, the double slit experiments show that the wave(s) corresponding to a single particle apparently go all over the place."

Psycho Punch

This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

Nando

GohanX

I am nowhere near high enough to be reading this thread.

Nando

TR0N

Spaceballs - They've gone into plaid
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec