@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

It's good to be back!!!

Started by Sicboy, 03/14/2014, 07:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sicboy

Good afternoon and happy Friday. I haven't been on here since May of 2010 when I sold my collection. My username was sicboy057 but unfortunately I couldn't get back into the account.

Well, about 5 weeks ago I was thinking about how much I missed my collection so I sold all of my other videogames and have been trying rebuild said collection.  :dance: Here is a link to my collection on PCE Daisakusen: http://www.pcedaisakusen.net/2/33/594/show-user.htm I just wanted to pop in and reintroduce myself.

My name is Jason and I am from Iowa, US. Aside from collecting RPGs (previously) I am also into modding my 2014 Subaru Impreza WRX STi and anything computer related.

sicboy057

There we go, I was able to finally remember my old password and was able to get into my account  I deleted the new account since a second account isn't needed.
Looking for: Ys I&II Map | Bomberman 93 Manual | Sapphire Obi

NecroPhile

Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Opethian

wow sicboy talk about a blast from the past. whats happenein!
IMG

Tatsujin

www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

turboswimbz

NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

Tatsujin

<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

HailingTheThings

IMG

Tatsujin

lol dokken. I was once at a concert of them in shibuya like 12 yers ago with my wifey (she liked).

HailingTheThings

Nice. Whenever I hear them I feel warm inside. Not sure if I should get that checked out or not.
IMG

Bardoly

Bardoly

Quote from: guest on 04/30/2014, 11:47 AM
Quote from: Bardoly on 04/30/2014, 11:40 AMWelcome back!
Aloha would have been more appropriate at this point, Mr. Bardoly, for I believe he is gone once again.
That may well be.  :(

Ah well...

esteban

Quote from: guest on 04/30/2014, 11:47 AM
Quote from: Bardoly on 04/30/2014, 11:40 AMWelcome back!
Aloha would have been more appropriate at this point, Mr. Bardoly, for I believe he is gone once again.
Holly carp, he really has left us again! IMG
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Bernie

Yeah, like the McDonalds all new Anus Burger....  lmao

NightWolve

It's interesting how one can *completely* part with a gaming collection only to decide just a few short years later it was a mistake and then seek to reclaim it. If I'm gonna completely sell it all off, I'm gonna make sure it's a final decision, but for backup I'm gonna duplicate all the CDs to CD-R and leave that lying around (All HuCard ROMs have fully been available for over a decade, so that's covered)...