<SOLD> White PCE with CD-ROM2 in Briefcase

Started by the_importer, 03/16/2014, 12:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_importer

OK, round 2 with this thing, gonna ask for money this time since I bought the stuff I wanted as a trade last time.

-White PC-Engine
-White Controller
-Interface Unit with cover, manuals and box
-Custom AC-Adapter
-AV Cables
-System card 1.0
-System 3.0 with original case and manual
-Snatcher Pilot Disk
-CD-ROM2 unit which has a small skipping problem once in a while, game will keep playing but music will stop for the duration of the stage, probably a lens issue, hence why I'll include a compatible replacement (didn't have the tools to replace it myself and since I bought a PC-Engine Duo, didn't feel like it)

Price: $150 $130 + shipping which will be calculated based on your location.

Shipping will include insurance and a tracking number, if you don't like it, thought, I'd rather loose a sale than going into a Paypal case for a lost or damaged package, my time is worth more than that.

See picture attached in the topic.

EDIT: $20 bucks off, any less than this and it goes back in the closet.

Opethian

IMG

the_importer

Quote from: Opethian on 03/17/2014, 09:34 AMwhere are you located?
Canada, Quebec

It's strange that my location doesn't show up in my profile when I did put it in my profile.

Opethian

oh Canada post is going to be expensive to me GLWTS
IMG

Trenton_net

Do you have any closer pictures of the unit itself? Specifically how clean/dirty/white/non-white the units are?

the_importer

Quote from: Trenton_net on 03/17/2014, 03:32 PMDo you have any closer pictures of the unit itself? Specifically how clean/dirty/white/non-white the units are?
I can take a close-up picture if you want.

Edit: As you can see by the pics, it's not white as a Wiimote, but not even close to be golden or piss yellow like the bottom of an American SNES.

IMG
IMG

the_importer

Quote from: Opethian on 03/17/2014, 01:51 PMoh Canada post is going to be expensive to me GLWTS
Not as expensive as importing a PC-Engine from it's source, Japan :P

VestCunt

Topic Adjourned.

PunkCryborg

the_importer

Oh, it's a guy, OK then. Anyway, PC-Engine still up for sale BTW, everyone seems to be thinking about it so far.

xcrement5x

Do you have a rough idea what shipping to the states would be?
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

the_importer

Quote from: guest on 03/20/2014, 12:00 PMDo you have a rough idea what shipping to the states would be?
I quoted someone in Florida for $60: Xpresspost USA, includes: box, padding, tracking, $200 insurance and a signature.

This should give you a general idea depending on your State.

the_importer

$20 bucks off, any less than this and it goes back in the closet.

Trenton_net

shubibiman

Self proclamed Aldynes World Champion

the_importer

The unit was sold to a fellow Canadian from these forums, Trenton_net.

Thank you