2/13/2025: Localization News - Cosmic Fantasy 3-4!

Rather earth-shattering news in the PC Engine / TurboGrafx-16 community: Cosmic Fantasy 3 & 4 has been officially localized to English by Edia 30 years later for the Switch! Hard to believe! I know their script quality is poor given the 1&2 port but still good to see.
nintendo.com/us/store/products/cosmic-fantasy-collection2-switch/
Main Menu

PCE Duo R, picture and sound problem

Started by CaptainBit, 03/23/2014, 05:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

CaptainBit

Turned on my PCE Duo R and I'm getting this jumbled picture with a bunch of noise. Cleaning hasn't helped, I probably have to gut my whole set up because everything is having problems right now.

I might have to replace the caps... how much would that cost?

Keith Courage

DUO-R systems do not suffer from faulty capacitors so something else has to be the problem. Sounds like bad on board memory or bad traces to the memory if you are getting a jumbled picture.

CaptainBit

ah jeez...

I'll have to gut my whole setup pretty soon anyways, hopefully it's just my switcher and nothing more than that.
thanks Keith Courage C:

:C