@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

'tards

Started by bob, 03/24/2014, 06:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bernie

Lol.  You got spunk.  You'll fit in here.  :). Now, pucker up bitch.

Ninja16608

Quote from: Bernie on 05/08/2014, 10:29 PMLol.  You got spunk.  You'll fit in here.  :). Now, pucker up bitch. 
Just for you sweety

synbiosfan

Quote from: Bernie on 05/08/2014, 09:59 PMReally starting to dislike these new members....
Some of us do not get defensive about mundane comments having more of a damn you got me attitude. Touche fine sir or mam or arse picker!

Knowing sooner or later I'll catch you :wink:

I often see and pass on a possible shot that in a while I'll take. Most of you have no clue who the F I am so the last thing I want to do is kick off my boots and act like I own the place.

There's is a great core of members here and hopefully in time I'll be worthy! :lol:

Bernie

I'm the arse picker!  And then....I sniffeth my fingerz!

Ninja16608

Quote from: synbiosfan on 05/08/2014, 10:39 PM
Quote from: Bernie on 05/08/2014, 09:59 PMReally starting to dislike these new members....
Some of us do not get defensive about mundane comments having more of a damn you got me attitude. Touche fine sir or mam or arse picker!

Knowing sooner or later I'll catch you :wink:

I often see and pass on a possible shot that in a while I'll take. Most of you have no clue who the F I am so the last thing I want to do is kick off my boots and act like I own the place.

There's is a great core of members here and hopefully in time I'll be worthy! :lol:
That's my point tho, it shouldn't have to be "in time". The way I see it is, either you are a dick or you are not. I give trust right away and wait for a fool to misplace it. Give someone enough rope and they will hang them self. Some people are not thick skinned and don't shrug it off and laugh like I do, and turn and high tail it outa here with out ever having a chance to "fit in". Yeah sure if you wait long enough all the old fuckers will die and the new will come in, but if the old guys teach the new guys to be dick riders then what will you get......more dick riders. So lets do the world a favor and not ride dicks :-)

synbiosfan

Quote from: Ninja16608 on 05/08/2014, 10:58 PMSo lets do the world a favor and not ride dicks :-)
Dude  I'm not your mom! [-X

I could give a shit and rant but then you'd accuse me of jumping on the bandwagon.

madboom0522

Oh boy..... Go ninja go ninja go! No shell though!
Titles to complete... Caught them all....

Ninja16608

Quote from: madboom0522 on 05/08/2014, 11:07 PMOh boy..... Go ninja go ninja go! No shell though!
Yeah no shell,

@synbiosfan: This is the place to do it :-) But not everyone is a douche man, so of us are pretty cool and have plenty to offer the community, be it cheap games to help get someone started, info on a problem they might have, etc.... I would love to hear your rant :-) and on a side note, you don't know it and no one else does either but my mother was in a bad truck accident that left her body 80% useless, so I say "you know the hardest part about eating vegetables???  putting them back in the chair".... so have at it man :-)

Ninja16608

Quote from: madboom0522 on 05/08/2014, 11:07 PMOh boy..... Go ninja go ninja go! No shell though!
Stop riding my dick, someone might get mad lol

OldRover

Quote from: Ninja16608 on 05/08/2014, 11:15 PMStop riding my dick, someone might get mad lol
I thought someone would get pregnant.
Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

madboom0522

Ok.... Everyone, GROUP HUG!

Ninja16608

Quote from: madboom0522 on 05/08/2014, 11:19 PMOk.... Everyone, GROUP HUG!
Everyone got quiet! Damn Boom, I bey you could fuck up a wet dream. lmfao

Who loves ya man :-)

Now on to the gay jokes ......*Drum roll*

synbiosfan

I don't rant much really. Doing so when I'm not motivated produces meh results and that's not me.

I do feel for the older members because I've seen the "feel" of a forum change with new members. It's not that new = bad, but it can change the overall focus negatively.

I'm one of those supportive fookers that has already reached out (didn't do a reach around) to someone here that felt badgered.

Kumbaya my lord, Kumbaya...Kumbaya my lord, Kumbaya

HailingTheThings

Quote from: guest on 05/08/2014, 10:36 PMSeriously.... everyone.... If you remove the sticks from your asses, plop a marshmellon on the end, and hold it over the flaming HTT... we could make some smores and obey in harmony.

(No offense HTT... I just failed to think of another heat source as I typed that.)
None taken as I'm not gay, I just have a thing for really cute men. Also, thanks for saying I'm hot. Wait a second....
IMG

NecroPhile

Quote from: synbiosfan on 05/08/2014, 10:39 PMI often see and pass on a possible shot that in a while I'll take. Most of you have no clue who the F I am so the last thing I want to do is kick off my boots and act like I own the place.

You were good on day one precisely because of the way you act.  Unlike these two jokers, you didn't come out of the chute and try to sell CD-Rs, ask for help completing your collection (not necessarily a bad thing, but would it kill peeps to introduce themselves and look around a bit first?), start threads where they don't belong, ask for non-existent facts about Magical Chase (ready to share that "research" yet madboom?), defend wmac (ha!), or reply with the equivalent of 'you mad bro' every time someone points out that you're an idiot.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

o.pwuaioc

Quote from: NecroPhile on 05/09/2014, 10:27 AMYou were good on day one precisely because of the way you act.  Unlike these two jokers, you didn't come out of the chute and try to sell CD-Rs, ask for help completing your collection (not necessarily a bad thing, but would it kill peeps to introduce themselves and look around a bit first?), start threads where they don't belong, ask for non-existent facts about Magical Chase (ready to share that "research" yet madboom?), defend wmac (ha!), or reply with the equivalent of 'you mad bro' every time someone points out that you're an idiot.
The old 'nets taught some of us one crucial rule: lurk moar.

Ninja16608

Quote from: guest on 05/09/2014, 10:27 AM
Quote from: synbiosfan on 05/08/2014, 10:39 PMI often see and pass on a possible shot that in a while I'll take. Most of you have no clue who the F I am so the last thing I want to do is kick off my boots and act like I own the place.

You were good on day one precisely because of the way you act.  Unlike these two jokers, you didn't come out of the chute and try to sell CD-Rs, ask for help completing your collection (not necessarily a bad thing, but would it kill peeps to introduce themselves and look around a bit first?), start threads where they don't belong, ask for non-existent facts about Magical Chase (ready to share that "research" yet madboom?), defend wmac (ha!), or reply with the equivalent of 'you mad bro' every time someone points out that you're an idiot.
LOL this guy really is a dick rider, despite your best efforts to make others knowledge inadmissible you still failed, Boom does know what he is talking about because I have spoke to the same person and they have confirmed all that boom said. And yes I did come here and "try" to sell CD-R's, but it was under the advice of someone from another forum (may have been bad advice) but none the less a few people did end up grabbing some off me and some still continue to. Thanks for the advertizements, I was trying to keep it quiet and do things in a PM but you seem to boost everyone's sales around here. It was with your help whats his nuts sold all his shit with no problem, so bottom line is, bitching about what someone did, does, is not helping your cause, only theirs.

bob

Quote from: guestOGHUGO getting the finger wag from Aaron was... how to say... A rare and unexpected intervention
Did he get banned?

NecroPhile

Quote from: Ninja16608 on 05/09/2014, 12:10 PMLOL this guy really is a dick rider, despite your best efforts to make others knowledge inadmissible you still failed, Boom does know what he is talking about because I have spoke to the same person and they have confirmed all that boom said.
And what knowledge is that, exactly?  Go back and read the Magical Chase thread and you'll see he posted absolutely nothing about production numbers or anything else useful.

Quote from: Ninja16608 on 05/09/2014, 12:10 PM..... bitching about what someone did, does, is not helping your cause, only theirs.
Other than getting some lulz at your expense, I have no cause.  I can't fix stupid.

Ninja16608

Quote from: galam on 05/09/2014, 12:17 PM
Quote from: guestOGHUGO getting the finger wag from Aaron was... how to say... A rare and unexpected intervention
Did he get banned?
Not sure. but he sure has been quiet after the Proff jumped him with the family shit

OldRover

I like pants.
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

synbiosfan

shirts are cool too, they hide man boobs.

Ninja16608

Quote from: guest on 05/09/2014, 12:26 PM
Quote from: Ninja16608 on 05/09/2014, 12:10 PMLOL this guy really is a dick rider, despite your best efforts to make others knowledge inadmissible you still failed, Boom does know what he is talking about because I have spoke to the same person and they have confirmed all that boom said.
And what knowledge is that, exactly?  Go back and read the Magical Chase thread and you'll see he posted absolutely nothing about production numbers or anything else useful.

Quote from: Ninja16608 on 05/09/2014, 12:10 PM..... bitching about what someone did, does, is not helping your cause, only theirs.
Other than getting some lulz at your expense, I have no cause.  I can't fix stupid.
gets your lulz while they are hot.

NecroPhile

He's probably busy on the hot glue forum.

madboom0522

If I recall, I never started with the insults nor did I troll on your posts with them.... It's ok though, I am glad to have you as a fan! How does it go?... Sticks and stones....ect.... God's humor has arrived... =D>

OldRover

MONKEY VS ROBOT

NecroPhile

I could never fight Bazzy, Nod.

OldRover

Bernie

OldRover

I lit a match. Now I have no eyebrows.

seieienbu

I shaved my eyebrows off once.  didn't look like a human anymore so I drew some on.  Then I just looked like an idiot so I said "fuck it" and just waited for them to grow back.
Current want list:  Bomberman 93

o.pwuaioc

removed

Bernie

Quote from: guest on 05/09/2014, 06:46 PM^^^We have 'tards and we have 'tards.
What's this we shit?  You got a turd in your pocket??  :)

Ninja16608

Quote from: Bernie on 05/09/2014, 06:58 PM
Quote from: guest on 05/09/2014, 06:46 PM^^^We have 'tards and we have 'tards.
What's this we shit?  You got a turd in your pocket??  :)
LMFAO, even a polished turd is still a turd.

esteban

...stupid, fucking retarded thread...
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Ninja16608

Quote from: esteban on 05/10/2014, 01:49 AM...stupid, fucking retarded thread...
That's the point lol

esteban

Quote from: Ninja16608 on 05/10/2014, 09:58 AM
Quote from: esteban on 05/10/2014, 01:49 AM...stupid, fucking retarded thread...
That's the point lol
...stupid, fucking retarded response to my fucking "Master of the Obvious" comment...
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Ninja16608

Quote from: esteban on 05/10/2014, 11:54 AM
Quote from: Ninja16608 on 05/10/2014, 09:58 AM
That's the point lol
...stupid, fucking retarded response to my fucking "Master of the Obvious" comment...
Thats the point

synbiosfan

The King of 'Tards, regalsin joined another forum I like ](*,)

I hate his posts. You can't help but read them and think What???

o.pwuaioc

Quote from: synbiosfan on 05/10/2014, 09:29 PMThe King of 'Tards, regalsin joined another forum I like ](*,)

Is he the same as this guy?

http://history.sydlexia.com/index.php?title=RegalSin

Ninja16608

Quote from: guest on 05/10/2014, 09:49 PM
Quote from: synbiosfan on 05/10/2014, 09:29 PMThe King of 'Tards, regalsin joined another forum I like ](*,)

LOL that's funny shit, but no i'm no fucking nazi douche bag. Hell I'm not even German, yes I know hitler wasn't either but you got the wrong guy hahaha.

synbiosfan

Quote from: Ninja16608 on 05/10/2014, 10:09 PM
Quote from: guest on 05/10/2014, 09:49 PM

LOL that's funny shit, but no i'm no fucking nazi douche bag. Hell I'm not even German, yes I know hitler wasn't either but you got the wrong guy hahaha.
Not you silly [-X

But yes, that regalsin :evil:

Ninja16608

OH!  :oops:

Yeah that shits not cool at all either way!!! he needs to learn a thing or two about girls lol They have 70 chores around the house.

Cooking and 69

No i'm kidding.

or am I?