OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

'tards

Started by bob, 03/24/2014, 06:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bob

is it just me, or has there been an influx in tards lately coming here and looking for a few R@REZ to complete a US set?
for christ sakes people, have some discussions before spamming the I NEED I WANT I NEED threads.
the games are obviously a challenge to find, and a ton of other people want them too.

its like that desperate guy that hits on the hot bartender.  Um, shes been doing this for years...do you think you are the first person to hit on her?

i assume if you do complete your sets, you'll just leave the forum for good anyway.  so at least there's that.

MotherGunner

Quote from: galam on 03/24/2014, 06:50 PMI assume if you do complete your sets, you'll just leave the forum for good anyway, so at least there's that.
Exactly.  "Cya Bud!!!" and hope they don't come back.
-MG

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM (If you want peace, Prepare for war)
SI VIS BELLUM, PARA MATRIMONIUM (If you want war, Prepare for marriage)

Mzo

Yeah, the site must've been mentioned in a different forum or a Youtube video.
HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
My Backloggery

Bernie

I wouldn't be so hard on some the new peeps.  :(  I mean, yeah it is tiring to see folks jump right in and ask for the higher priced games...but they don't know the situation right off hand.  I guess maybe give some the benefit of the doubt, or risk scaring off some good members?  The bad will shine through in time anyway, ie Xray and Storino.

FiftyQuid

Quote from: Bernie on 03/24/2014, 07:42 PMI wouldn't be so hard on some the new peeps.  :(  I mean, yeah it is tiring to see folks jump right in and ask for the higher priced games...but they don't know the situation right off hand.  I guess maybe give some the benefit of the doubt, or risk scaring off some good members?  The bad will shine through in time anyway, ie Xray and Storino.
I dunno Bern'.  Back when I was a noob I had a rough start here, but even I didnt' post looking for "super rares" right away.  Even if they don't know the situation, and they must know a little bit about it since they are here in the first place, they should at least jump in on the discussions a little bit first.

I agree with you about scaring off some good members though.
I'm busy playing pinball, but I still drop by to visit.

VenomMacbeth

lol "Re:'tards"
Quote from: Gogan on 08/01/2013, 09:54 AMPlay Turbografx.
Play the Turbografx. PLAY
THE TURBOGRAFX!!!!!!

Buh buh buh, I have almost all teh games evar.  I R TEH BESTEST COLLECTR!!

Psycho Punch

Quote from: Mzo on 03/24/2014, 07:39 PMYeah, the site must've been mentioned in a different forum or a Youtube video.
I often see posts on neogaf/neo-geo in turbo related threads saying that Keith Courage sells cheap DUO units.
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

ToyMachine78

I took a few lumps here too, when I was noob. Not for seeking rarez, but more for misinterpreting some members humor.

ToyMachine78

I don't search for rarez. I would rather spend the money on a dirt bike!

FiftyQuid

Quote from: guest on 03/24/2014, 08:44 PMI took a few lumps here too, when I was noob. Not for seeking rarez, but more for misinterpreting some members humor.
It's all part of the hazing ritual.  When compared to other forums PCEngineFX is a cruel heartless bastard of a place, but I've really grown to love it.  It's self-policing walls and truly great people, with completely off the wall humour that you don't get anywhere else on the internet just make this place unique.

How many other gaming forums have you been on where members are raffling off games?  How about games in the $50+ range?  How about the $100+ range?  Nowhere.
I'm busy playing pinball, but I still drop by to visit.

HailingTheThings

IMG

Tatsujin

www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

Sparky

Hey that's my line HailingTheThings!!! Ha

Ya I don't mind that madboom guy, but he is in a mad hurry to get info and stuff he needs, but I think he means well but he needs to put down the coffee. :P

But why is this place the last place some guys come to when there looking for games for there beloved system.

"Hey looking for the last 2 games I need " (ya I sourced out every other possible resource so here I am)

Where the fuck have you been!!! if your a big fan of this system! I don't get it.

Tatsujin

Quote from: guest on 03/24/2014, 11:12 PMWhere the fuck have you been!!! if your a big fan of this system! I don't get it.
that's a point there. it's not like our community was just founded yesterday over night..LOL!!
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

HailingTheThings

I just wish that I had come here when I first got into the things. Dang/Darn/Damn.

Feels like I missed out on a whole lot of fun.

I'm always late to the party.

IMG
IMG

NightWolve

Quote from: guest on 03/25/2014, 12:59 AM
Quote from: Tatsujin on 03/25/2014, 12:31 AM
Quote from: guest on 03/24/2014, 11:12 PMWhere the fuck have you been!!! if your a big fan of this system! I don't get it.
that's a point there. it's not like our community was just founded yesterday over night..LOL!!
For me, it was like a "born again" experience. I found that my life was unfulfilling... I lacked direction, purpose, and meaning.  Many a guru suggested that the remedy was spiritual, so I undertook a vision quest. That is when I found that obey was what was missing from my life. I'd actually started DoxPhile back in 2000 and had hoped it would become what this place is today, but then life happened and I suffered through a decade of no obey. I was delighted to find this place, and instantly posted 146 separate WTB threads for a sealed copy of each US release.

viva la vga!
Good stuff, nully! Heh-heh. +1

Bernie

I actually didn't know about the place until Bucci said something about it on his first DVD release.  And even then, it took MONTHS to get approved.  Matter of fact, I ended up contacting Aaron personally on his Youtube to get approved before it actually happened.  Of course, that was also when I was starting to get back into the Turbo after letting it go so many years ago, like back in the late 90s.

PCEngineHell

What we need to do is build a wall of silence around this forum. Don't speak of it outside of it itself. Don't recommend mods to outsiders, or sales, or techs. Also, once a year we should all gather around in a circle, draw straws, and whomever gets the short straw we stone to death to make sure that the forum stays clean. Or we could lure noobs into an annual meeting, torture them with bee's after convincing them to buy many copies of the rare TV sports titles, then burn them in a giant wicker thing constructed in the shape of a dong.

NecroPhile

New guys are welcome, even the goofs that are here just to find some rarez; they'll leave soon enough when they realize that we're not sitting on stacks and stacks of uncommon games, just waiting for the chance to sell.  Maybe someday they'll take a game down off the pedestal, play it, and have something to discuss, but I'm not holding my breath.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

420GOAT

turbob has a cult like following, thats why i got it in the 90's. it always seemed like more fun to be part of a smaller group.
I want to be more like 337.

The Wolf: If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the fucking car.

HailingTheThings

Quote from: PCEngineHell on 03/25/2014, 07:16 AMWhat we need to do is build a wall of silence around this forum. Don't speak of it outside of it itself. Don't recommend mods to outsiders, or sales, or techs. Also, once a year we should all gather around in a circle, draw straws, and whomever gets the short straw we stone to death to make sure that the forum stays clean. Or we could lure noobs into an annual meeting, torture them with bee's after convincing them to buy many copies of the rare TV sports titles, then burn them in a giant wicker thing constructed in the shape of a dong.
How 'bout starting a group within the group with an annual membership fee? T-shirts and stickers? Obey? lolololol
IMG

seieienbu

Quote from: HailingTheThings on 03/25/2014, 05:16 PMHow 'bout starting a group within the group with an annual membership fee? T-shirts and stickers? Obey? lolololol
Sounds good.  I'm going to get my tshirts and stickers VGA graded.
Current want list:  Bomberman 93

HailingTheThings

Quote from: seieienbu on 03/28/2014, 12:06 AM
Quote from: HailingTheThings on 03/25/2014, 05:16 PMHow 'bout starting a group within the group with an annual membership fee? T-shirts and stickers? Obey? lolololol
Sounds good.  I'm going to get my tshirts and stickers VGA graded.
oh my.....
IMG

esteban

Quote from: PCEngineHell on 03/25/2014, 07:16 AMWhat we need to do is build a wall of silence around this forum. Don't speak of it outside of it itself. Don't recommend mods to outsiders, or sales, or techs. Also, once a year we should all gather around in a circle, draw straws, and whomever gets the short straw we stone to death to make sure that the forum stays clean. Or we could lure noobs into an annual meeting, torture them with bee's after convincing them to buy many copies of the rare TV sports titles, then burn them in a giant wicker thing constructed in the shape of a dong.
This is a modest proposal.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

madboom0522

Gee thanks sparky.... I don't do coffee and I made sure to give to the community pretty much out of the gate... Yes I am looking to finish my items. Yes I play my games. Yes I will still be around when I finally do finish. Yes I will continue to try to help members when I am able. LASTLY, I AM NOT A RESELLER!.... Check my e-bay id madboom522. I have sold all of 3 games that I offered to the forum first. Everyone remember GOD has humor.... for I am HERE......
Titles to complete... Caught them all....

NecroPhile

90% of your posts are in buy/sell/trade threads, and the remaining 10% are you whining about everyone being mean to newcomers.  Such help.  So collectard.  :lol:

madboom0522

Ahhh and magic fingers strike again....  Nice of you to use your fingers and not tap talk... I give input not bag on people. There is a difference.... Nice to know that I have had a fan since day one though... :wink:

Ninja16608

Quote from: guest on 05/08/2014, 01:30 PM90% of your posts are in buy/sell/trade threads, and the remaining 10% are you whining about everyone being mean to newcomers.  Such help.  So collectard.  :lol:
Can I ask why you jump on everyone dick Necro. What has boom done to piss you off so bad? Sell his games here to the community for decent prices? Maybe he made a few friends here in a shorter amount of time than you did? Maybe you have E-penis envoy? Get off his case already he is just here trying to help out some people with finding some games for their systems, and so what he is asking to get the last 3 games he needs, so that makes him a colletard?? sounds to me like the kinda guy I would hire for a job, but you wouldn't see that. I see a guy who starts on a quest to do something and sees it through to the end and makes sure it's complete (I.E his games) collector maybe, does he play them? yes, do you see him trying to flip shit? no. Yes most of his post are in the sales thread but what the hell would you expect with the list of stuff he has sold to the community at large I couldn't see how he would have time to make other post. If his post are bitching, they are bitching about you riding his dick sidesaddle when he told you go bareback. Now you can jump my shit and I can simply care less as I have stated in some of my post to you. You may be a long timer here and that's cool but man, find a hobby and stop being a dick rider.

Have a nice day

Ninja16608

Quote from: guest on 05/08/2014, 01:57 PM
Quote from: madboom0522 on 05/08/2014, 01:52 PMAhhh and magic fingers strike again....  Nice of you to use your fingers and not tap talk... I give input not bag on people. There is a difference.... Nice to know that I have had a fan since day one though... :wink:
He does have magic fingers, doesn't he. *blush*

Quote from: Ninja16608 on 05/08/2014, 01:54 PMCan I ask why you jump on everyone dick Necro.
See answer above. (don't be a hater!)
I never hate, it's such a strong word :-)

Hell maybe I need some magic fingers to touch me. Ok NecroPhile you have my permission to scold me now.

madboom0522

There can be only one..... :lol:

Ninja16608

Quote from: madboom0522 on 05/08/2014, 02:14 PMThere can be only one..... :lol:
Oh I see how it is. You want magic fingers all to yourself!!! you greedy bastard.

madboom0522

Nope, I don't have them.... NecroPhile does....

Bernie

Shame on the mess.

NecroPhile

Speaking of 'tards, someone needs to learn the definition of "dick rider".  :lol:

synbiosfan

Quote from: madboom0522 on 05/08/2014, 02:14 PMThere can be only one..... :lol:
You are correct, stop stealing my gimmick :D

InfraMan

Quote from: guest on 05/08/2014, 03:10 PMSpeaking of 'tards, someone needs to learn the definition of "dick rider".  :lol:
Now I'm curious what the official definition would be, but I'm not about to google "dick rider."

esteban

Quote from: InfraMan on 05/08/2014, 05:40 PM
Quote from: guest on 05/08/2014, 03:10 PMSpeaking of 'tards, someone needs to learn the definition of "dick rider".  :lol:
Now I'm curious what the official definition would be, but I'm not about to google "dick rider."
I'm not going to look up duck rider, either.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Ninja16608

Looked up dick rider and saw Necro's avatar *Scratches head* "that can't be right"

NecroPhile

A dick rider is a toady, the polar opposite of what this fool intended.

It is, however, an apt description for himself towards madboom.

OldRover

Quote from: Ninja16608 on 05/08/2014, 05:56 PMLooked up dick rider and saw Necro's avatar *Scratches head* "that can't be right"
I saw a picture of your mom... :lol:
Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

Bernie

Quote from: OldRover on 05/08/2014, 06:09 PM
Quote from: Ninja16608 on 05/08/2014, 05:56 PMLooked up dick rider and saw Necro's avatar *Scratches head* "that can't be right"
OH DAYUMMMMMM!!!!!

Ninja16608

Quote from: OldRover on 05/08/2014, 06:09 PM
Yeah she used to work the corner for a while, hope you didn't get a ride.

madboom0522

Poor necro..... I think you might have some anger issues... Do you need a hug?.....

OldRover

Quote from: Ninja16608 on 05/08/2014, 09:06 PMYeah she used to work the corner for a while, hope you didn't get a ride.
Well damn, that would explain my last STD test results... :lol:
Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

Ninja16608

Quote from: OldRover on 05/08/2014, 09:37 PM
Quote from: Ninja16608 on 05/08/2014, 09:06 PMYeah she used to work the corner for a while, hope you didn't get a ride.
Well damn, that would explain my last STD test results... :lol:
Herpes, the life long baggage.... sucks for you

Bernie

Really starting to dislike these new members....

Ninja16608

Quote from: Bernie on 05/08/2014, 09:59 PMReally starting to dislike these new members....
Another one that will buy the obey cheap from a new member I bet?? But in the same breath claim they don't like the new guys who are selling cheap shit. All you ever see on any of these forums is bandwagon jumpers....one person says "I don't like so and so" others jump on... Hey there is only room for one on a dick, wait your turn, it's worth it, I promise. :-)

Bernie

I don't have to prove anything to you, so kiss my ass.  Talk shit elsewhere.

Bernie

Why not your hair dryer you fucker?  :)

Ninja16608

Quote from: Bernie on 05/08/2014, 10:22 PMI don't have to prove anything to you, so kiss my ass.  Talk shit elsewhere.
I never asked you to prove anything lol, and as far as talking shit, this is the right place. Lastly if I was to kiss your ass you would have to mark the spot cuz your all ass :-)