RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

Coming back after long bout of inactivity

Started by gekioh, 05/05/2014, 04:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gekioh

Hello all, just thought I'd say hello and reintroduce myself. Been a somewhat long time member off and on. Since around 2008 or so. I was around for the whole nintega thing for those who may remember that debauchery, and many other fine drama filled soap opera like moments on teh fine internets. Looking forward to much OBEY here in the future. Been recently booting back up some turbob goodness and must say it's been too long. Figure there are probably a lotta new cats around these here parts so should introduce my self proper. Currently enjoying me some Spriggan and soon some Mystic Formula.

NecroPhile

Welcome back, Gek.  You gotta fix up your egg pooping gif.  :mrgreen:
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

gekioh

Quote from: guest on 05/05/2014, 04:29 PMWelcome back, Gek.  You gotta fix up your egg pooping gif.  :mrgreen:
Lol yeah I do, once I get access to a computer again (aka work) I'll have to do that. Using my phone atm

HailingTheThings

IMG

Bardoly

Welcome back!

Spriggan and Mystic Formula are pretty good in my book.  Go ahead and beat 'em.