Sega Lord X reviews the Street Fighter II Champion Edition PC Engine port.
Main Menu

Started by BT83, 05/14/2014, 08:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BT83

Hello to all.
I' m new to the forum.
Please feel free to ask me questions, get to know me.
I'd like to get to know all of you.

BT83

I actually wait until people are almost finished with their food, then I lurk around their tables and beg for their refuse. Im a cheap date. I love listening to novelty holdiday albums of cats meowing out the tunes of Christmas jingles.
I prefer to spend most of my time in my giant furry squirrel suit, it makes me feel safe. Are you the one that can help me come out of my shell?

jtucci31

And then tell me where you get your novelty Christmas albums sung by cats. I need some new tunes for the car!

esteban

Welcome, comrade.  :pcgs:

What's sillier: soccer or Canada?
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

BT83

I guess my first exposure was In 89 or 90 seeing a bonk commercial on tv.
That was the last until many years later. I was purchased an NES for xmas in 88.
Seeing that commercial blew my mind. My little child's brain couldnt comprehend what i was seeing, felt kind of gyped.
Flash forward 1999. I met a friend that would become a lifelong buddy. He had a turbografx in box just sitting in his closet. We busted it out and after all those years, i finally got to play bonk.
We were roomates for 7 years, and 3 years ago we went our seperate ways. Literally the last day of moving out he pulled out the turbo and gave it to me. What an awesome friend. Since then i've had it modded to play PCE hueys, and i've built up a collection of about 30 games. They're hard to come by these days. I think what i love most about the system is it's simple charm, the amazing colors, and the sound chip. Love the sound on that bad boy. I love the obscure arcade ports.
Im mostly a fan of action platformers, my fave imports so far are New Zealand Story and Son Son II. Jackie Chan Action Kung Fu is the pride of my collection and easily my favorite game for the console I own.

HailingTheThings

Quote from: BT83 on 05/14/2014, 08:21 PMI love listening to novelty holiday albums of cats meowing out the tunes of Satanic Bloodlust.
OMG!!!!!!!

Quote from: BT83 on 05/14/2014, 09:16 PMJackie Chan Action Kung Fu is the pride of my collection and easily my favorite game for the console I own.
Congratulations!!!

&

Welcome to the forums.....should really work on listening to something a little less scary, though. :3

IMG
IMG

Bardoly

Welcome to Pcenginefx!

Do you have the CD add-on to be able to play the CD game library?

BT83

No CD unit.
Cant afford it right now. Already have alot of money invested in what I already have. I hope to get a duo r or rx one day.

HailingTheThings

Quote from: BT83 on 05/14/2014, 11:57 PMI hope to get a duo r or rx one day.
You're a duo r or rx one day. :3
IMG

BT83

Yes i am, eventually. One day. Maybe. Hopefully. I am.

NecroPhile

Welcome aboard!
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

HailingTheThings

Quote from: BT83 on 05/15/2014, 12:20 AMYes i am, eventually. One day. Maybe. Hopefully. I am.
Congratulations!
IMG

NightWolve

Quote from: guest on 05/14/2014, 08:14 PMI like long walks on the beach with a bucket of KFC to nom on as I walk.  I love the turbografx for the Ai Cho Aniki games. My sign is Virgo and my ideal first date would be to meet up at a Chinese buffet and fill our plates with items from other people's plates instead of from the buffet.  My favorite color is clear.

your turn! :D
Eheheh. I think you're taking esteban's top spot as most likeable and/or entertaining member.

esteban

Hahahahahahahahaha.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

turbokon

Turbo fan since 1991 after owning my first system.

Check out my website:)
www.tg16pcemods.com

HailingTheThings

Quote from: guest on 05/15/2014, 07:22 PM(And no, I will not make out with you!)
Silly Billy
IMG

HailingTheThings

Quote from: guest on 05/16/2014, 10:24 AM
Quote from: HailingTheThings on 05/16/2014, 12:24 AM
Quote from: guest on 05/15/2014, 07:22 PM(And no, I will not make out with you!)
Silly Billy
That was a Billy Madison inspired joke.  Not sure if you're saying you caught the reference or just like making rhymes.
Yes, I caught the reference, though I thought adding a parenthetical "Madison" wasn't necessary. :3
IMG