The Analogue Turbo Duo clone shipped in time for Christmas 2023. Are you happy with yours ?? Find firmware updates here.
Main Menu

I hate you, please leave

Started by bob, 05/31/2014, 05:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VenomMacbeth

I liked "Galam" better.  Always made me think of Garam in Streets of Rage.
Quote from: Gogan on 08/01/2013, 09:54 AMPlay Turbografx.
Play the Turbografx. PLAY
THE TURBOGRAFX!!!!!!

Buh buh buh, I have almost all teh games evar.  I R TEH BESTEST COLLECTR!!

esteban

Quote from: VenomMacbeth on 06/20/2015, 10:44 PMI liked "Galam" better.  Always made me think of Garam in Streets of Rage.
Cosmic Fantasy 2 > Streets of Rage

4eva

(J/k)

No. I'm not kidding.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

VenomMacbeth

Sorry esty, can't do the turn-based stuff no matter how good the cutscenes are. :/
THE TURBOGRAFX!!!!!!

esteban

Quote from: VenomMacbeth on 06/21/2015, 04:48 PMSorry esty, can't do the turn-based stuff no matter how good the cutscenes are. :/
I will take any beat-em-up (however mediocre) over a turn-based RPG.

I was just teasing.

And Bare Knuckle = awesome, anyway.

CGQuarterly

o.pwuaioc

Just bumping this. You know why.

NecroPhile

Quote from: VenomMacbeth on 06/20/2015, 10:44 PMI liked "Galam" better.  Always made me think of Garam in Streets of Rage.
Da fuq?!?  Get your FEKA agent ass outta here, beeyotch!
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

VenomMacbeth

Quote from: guest on 06/22/2015, 10:33 AM
Da fuq?!?  Get your FEKA agent ass outta here, beeyotch!
Hey now.  For your information, I haven't so much as brushed my dick tip against any FEKA lately.
THE TURBOGRAFX!!!!!!

esteban

Oh, drama, where art thou?

DildoKKKobold

Quote from: CGQuarterly on 06/22/2015, 10:24 AMStill buttmad, I see.
Actually, he doesn't seem mad at all. It seems like a pretty clear, concise, and well written outline of your wonderful personality traits.
For a good time, email: kylethomson@gmail.com
Dildos provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
DoxPhile .com / chat
IMG

bob

this thread is about DildoKKKobold.

CGQuarterly

Quote from: DildoKobold on 06/22/2015, 01:52 PM
Actually, he doesn't seem mad at all. It seems like a pretty clear, concise, and well written outline of your wonderful personality traits.
Hey, look who's here!  What took you so long?  Still suffering from a bad case of red-ass yourself, it would seem.  At least Nulltard is funny and interesting to lock horns with.  You just need to go play in traffic.

bob

Quote from: CGQuarterly on 06/22/2015, 02:30 PM...  You just need to go play in traffic.
LOL.  he doesnt play anything.

ClodBusted

Why oh why does nobody makes dumb jokes at my expense? I wanna be in the same club, don't leave me out. Pu-leaase!

DildoKKKobold

Quote from: CGQuarterly on 06/22/2015, 02:30 PM
Quote from: DildoKKKobold on 06/22/2015, 01:52 PM
Hey, look who's here!  What took you so long?  Still suffering from a bad case of red-ass yourself, it would seem.  At least Nulltard is funny and interesting to lock horns with.  You just need to go play in traffic.
Yeah, heaven forbid any of this gets into your thick-ass skull. You aren't locking horns with Nulltard. Nulltard outlines the reasons why you are a whiny baby who can't take what he dishes, and you respond "hurr hurr butthurt."  You know, my nephew, when he was 3, would walk around constantly saying "I don't like this." It was pretty adorable. He's 5 now, and has outgrown it. Apparently, you still haven't. Maybe, someday, you will.

Here's a stellar, amazing idea, if you don't like the content of a thread, and know you won't.... don't fucking click it. Practice a modicum of self-control. You talk about Beta? You know what is incredibly beta? Lacking any self-control in your own behavior, and instead whining because others aren't behaving in a way you want.
DoxPhile .com / chat
IMG

CGQuarterly

DildoKobold, you're a complete and total non-factor here.  The fact that you would even try to come in here and toss your lot in with Nulltard offends my sensibilities.  Whatever I might say about Nulltard, aside from a select few like myself on whose nerves he can sometimes grate, he is well-liked here and is a good member of the community at large.  At least from my end, what I do with Nulltard is nothing more than tension-fueled but mutually respectful trolling based solely on the fact that he sometimes annoys me.  As he stated, I'm sure that if we met up at MGC or something, we could and would get along fine.

On the other hand, much like wildo2ne or Roy Vegas, you are something that everyone just has to put up with.  Move out of your parents house and stop taking pictures of yourself holding guns, and maybe I'll start giving a shit what you think. 

And fuck you for making me speak positively about Nulltard, if only to illustrate the difference between he and yourself.

DildoKKKobold

Quote from: CGQuarterly on 06/22/2015, 04:39 PMDK, you're a complete and total non-factor here.  The fact that you would even try to come in here and toss your lot in with Nulltard offends my sensibilities.  Whatever I might say about Nulltard, aside from a select few like myself on whose nerves he can sometimes grate, he is well-liked here and is a good member of the community at large.  At least from my end, what I do with Nulltard is nothing more than tension-fueled but mutually respectful trolling based solely on the fact that he sometimes annoys me.  As he stated, I'm sure that if we met up at MGC or something, we could and would get along fine.

On the other hand, much like wildo2ne or Roy Vegas, you are something that everyone just has to put up with.  Move out of your parents house and stop taking pictures of yourself holding guns, and maybe I'll start giving a shit what you think. 

And fuck you for making me speak positively about Nulltard, if only to illustrate the difference between he and yourself. 
Holy shit, the pretty pretty princess is offended! Color me surprised. If I were a non-factor, you wouldn't respond.

You don't troll Nulltard. You whine. Cry. Piss. Moan. None of these are trolling. If you are trolling him, you really suck at it.

Also, not a single thing you said addressed what I said. Say I am the biggest douche in these forums. Maybe I am, Tool-assisted speedruns are practically the devil. Doesn't matter. Dodge, stick your fingers in your ears, whatever. You do nothing but cry "I don't like this!"
DoxPhile .com / chat
IMG

Alt-Nintega

Quote from: DildoKKKobold on 06/22/2015, 04:58 PMTool-assisted speedruns are practically the devil.
Hey! Keep me out of this!!!

Girls are like Pokémon. You need BALLS to catch them.

NecroPhile

Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 06/22/2015, 05:09 PMHey! Keep me out of this!!!

Girls are like Pokémon. You need BALLS to catch them.
Today's non-sequitur brought to you by the letter four and potato salad.

CGQuarterly

Let me get this straight.  Sometimes someone (usually you) posts something absolutely fucking mongo-level retarded, and I have the audacity to speak up and say "this sucks".  That makes me a whiny crying baby.  You come along and complain about my posting that something sucks, and you are somehow *not* a whiny crying baby?  You don't like what I post?  Put me on ignore, bud.  Beats the shit out of you bellyaching that I keep hurting your feelings.  I guess maybe your point would have some validity if you weren't literally doing the exact same fucking thing.

Edit:  Jesus, at least when Nulltard and I go at it, there's some fucking funstering and shenanigans going on.  You can't even fucking do this right.  Honestly you just fucking killed this thread for me. You just basically took your dick out at a kid's birthday party.  Oh, but there I go whining again because I don't just shut up and tolerate your stupid shit.

NecroPhile

CGQuarterly

If that gif gets me to a half-chub, does that make me a horrible person?

DildoKKKobold

Quote from: CGQuarterly on 06/22/2015, 05:16 PMLet me get this straight.  Sometimes someone (usually you) posts something absolutely fucking mongo-level retarded, and I have the audacity to speak up and say "this sucks".  That makes me a whiny crying baby.  You come along and complain about my posting that something sucks, and you are somehow *not* a whiny crying baby?  You don't like what I post?  Put me on ignore, bud.  Beats the shit out of you bellyaching that I keep hurting your feelings.  I guess maybe your point would have some validity if you weren't literally doing the exact same fucking thing.

Edit:  Jesus, at least when Nulltard and I go at it, there's some fucking funstering and shenanigans going on.  You can't even fucking do this right.  Honestly you just fucking killed this thread for me. You just basically took your dick out at a kid's birthday party.  Oh, but there I go whining again because I don't just shut up and tolerate your stupid shit.
Tonality matters, baby pants. There is a big difference between calling someone out on their shit, and being a general complainer. I may think NecroPhile and PP are total dicks, but I wouldn't accuse them of whining. Hell, even NecroPhile called you out in this thread for being a whiner.

Also, you haven't hurt my feelings. Nice try though.

Hooray for killing this thread for you. If there is anyway else I can make your pathetic life a little worse, let me know.
DoxPhile .com / chat
IMG

CGQuarterly

Quote from: guest on 06/22/2015, 05:56 PM
Quote from: CGQuarterly on 06/22/2015, 05:16 PMLet me get this straight.  Sometimes someone (usually you) posts something absolutely fucking mongo-level retarded, and I have the audacity to speak up and say "this sucks".  That makes me a whiny crying baby.  You come along and complain about my posting that something sucks, and you are somehow *not* a whiny crying baby?  You don't like what I post?  Put me on ignore, bud.  Beats the shit out of you bellyaching that I keep hurting your feelings.  I guess maybe your point would have some validity if you weren't literally doing the exact same fucking thing.

Tonality matters, baby pants. There is a big difference between calling someone out on their shit, and being a general complainer. I may think NecroPhile and PP are total dicks, but I wouldn't accuse them of whining. Hell, even NecroPhile called you out in this thread for being a whiner.

Also, you haven't hurt my feelings. Nice try though.

Hooray for killing this thread for you. If there is anyway else I can make your pathetic life a little worse, let me know.
I don't know how else to make you understand that there's nothing that you're going to say that's going to bother me, so I'll let Mark Cuban make my point for me.

IMG

DildoKKKobold

Quote from: CGQuarterly on 06/22/2015, 06:03 PMI don't know how else to make you understand that's there's nothing that you're going to say that's going to bother me, so I'll let Mark Cuban make my point for me.
Sure it ain't bothering you. You got thinner skin than a jellyfish. That was the whole point of this thread and every other thread involving you.
DoxPhile .com / chat
IMG

CGQuarterly

Quote from: guest on 06/22/2015, 06:08 PM
Quote from: CGQuarterly on 06/22/2015, 06:03 PMI don't know how else to make you understand that's there's nothing that you're going to say that's going to bother me, so I'll let Mark Cuban make my point for me.
Sure it ain't bothering you. You got thinner skin than a jellyfish.
Yeah, I'm obviously getting super worked-up, over here.

DildoKKKobold

Quote from: CGQuarterly on 06/22/2015, 05:16 PMEdit:   Honestly you just fucking killed this thread for me.
Quote from: CGQuarterly on 06/22/2015, 06:15 PMYeah, I'm obviously getting super worked-up, over here. 
Consistency counts. I like how you took one out of my playbook. Nicely done ;)
DoxPhile .com / chat
IMG

CGQuarterly

Quote from: guest on 06/22/2015, 06:17 PM
Quote from: CGQuarterly on 06/22/2015, 05:16 PMEdit:   Honestly you just fucking killed this thread for me.
Quote from: CGQuarterly on 06/22/2015, 06:15 PMYeah, I'm obviously getting super worked-up, over here. 
Consistency counts. I like how you took one out of my playbook. Nicely done ;)
How is the first quote me getting worked up?  It's just my pointing out that a thread that at least had some lulz in it turned to shit when you decided that this was the time for you to vent some feelings about me that you've obviously had pent up for a while.  Honestly, please continue.  It's probably good for you.

DildoKKKobold

Quote from: CGQuarterly on 06/22/2015, 06:25 PMHow is the first quote me getting worked up?  It's just my pointing out that a thread that at least had some lulz in it turned to shit when you decided that this was the time for you to vent some feelings about me that you've obviously had pent up for a while.  Honestly, please continue.  It's probably good for you.
Alright, since I need to teach you:

Here is the difference: "Cuntbold,  you've managed to turn a shit thread into an even shittier thread!"  - The tonality there works. Its insulting, and demonstrates that you aren't upset.

"Honestly, you just fucking killed this thread for me."  - You start by using "Honestly." This suggests its your true feelings, not just trolling lulz. "Fucking killed" - I actively and aggressively did something. "For me" - suggesting you've have personally lost something of value. Tonality. Matters.

Like you and others have said in the past, my tone comes off as condescending and obnoxious. (In everyone's defense, it pretty much does.) Your tone comes off like you can't handle the smallest slight. I dropped into this thread when Nulltard actually outlined it pretty well for you, and rather than introspectively saying "oh, this is why people think I'm always whining" you say "hurr hurr buttmad." So I decided to drop in, and be my normal, condescending, obnoxious ass of a self. You are very welcome.
DoxPhile .com / chat
IMG

CGQuarterly

Even more now than the last time:

IMG

esteban

Hahahhahahajjahaha. This thread. :)

Gentlegamer

Quote from: guest on 06/22/2015, 10:08 AMCommon misconception.  I have a nifty screen capture utility called SnagIt.  It has all sorts of quick and easy tools for doing things like that sweet riip and shadow effecct.  It took longer to link to the images in the post than it did to prepare and upload the images.
I wanna try it. Is it a browser extension? I have Fire Shot but I don't think it has those effects.
IMG
Quote from: VenomMacbeth on 10/25/2015, 02:35 PMGentle with games, rough with collectards.  Riders gon riiiiide.

CGQuarterly

Quote from: Gentlegamer on 06/22/2015, 08:27 PM
Quote from: guest on 06/22/2015, 10:08 AMCommon misconception.  I have a nifty screen capture utility called SnagIt.  It has all sorts of quick and easy tools for doing things like that sweet riip and shadow effecct.  It took longer to link to the images in the post than it did to prepare and upload the images.
I wanna try it. Is it a browser extension? I have Fire Shot but I don't think it has those effects.
https://www.techsmith.com/snagit.html

geise

Quote from: Nulltard on 06/22/2015, 12:43 PM
Quote from: esteban on 06/22/2015, 12:06 PMOh, drama, where art thou ?
IT'S RIGHT HERE MOTHERFUCKER
esteban_drama.webp
Hahahahahaha...god damn.  You're fucking annoying, but that is funny shit!  Made my day.

Sadler

:lol: This thread is fucking awesome.

esteban

Still loving this thread... :)

NightWolve

Quote from: Nulltard on 06/22/2015, 12:43 PM
Quote from: esteban on 06/22/2015, 12:06 PMOh, drama, where art thou?
IT'S RIGHT HERE MOTHERFUCKER
esteban_drama.webp
Great logo, Nulltard! And you saved the thread!

bartre

Jesus fuck, what did i miss

Gentlegamer

Is that a South Park reference?
IMG
Quote from: VenomMacbeth on 10/25/2015, 02:35 PMGentle with games, rough with collectards.  Riders gon riiiiide.

DildoKKKobold

DoxPhile .com / chat
IMG

CGQuarterly

Nice.  That gif is fucking awesome.

DildoKKKobold

Quote from: CGQuarterly on 06/24/2015, 12:56 PMNice.  That gif is fucking awesome.
I'd seen it somewhere before...
DoxPhile .com / chat
IMG

NecroPhile

Quote from: DildoKKKobold on 06/24/2015, 02:03 PMI'd seen it somewhere before...
Does it haunt your dreams?

JoshTurboTrollX

Oh jesus... Agent Orange?  That doesn't even work with my "Curse you Galam" video from yesteryear!

Change your name back.
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

PukeSter

Quote from: CGQuarterly on 06/24/2015, 12:56 PMNice.  That gif is fucking awesome.
"My bs meter is going through the roof"~Mark Cuban

esteban

Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 06/25/2015, 03:22 PMOh jesus... Agent Orange?  That doesn't even work with my "Curse you Galam" video from yesteryear!

Change your name back.
I am still not quite sure if he switched to the new moniker because he is toxic (dioxin) or if he likes Punk Rock Girl. Or both.

:)

GreatBlue Swirlof99

Evil  persoN! My grumpy cat is nicer than u
The Dreamcast is still alive, so go play it before it kills your family!

CGQuarterly

Quote from: GreatBlueSwirlof99 on 07/31/2015, 01:26 PMEvil  persoN! My grumpy cat is nicer than u
Spoiler alert: This thread is about you.

GreatBlue Swirlof99

:o why I'm not hated ENOUGH to get a thread for this!
The Dreamcast is still alive, so go play it before it kills your family!

NightWolve

Quote from: CGQuarterly on 07/31/2015, 03:53 PM
Quote from: GreatBlueSwirlof99 on 07/31/2015, 01:26 PMEvil  persoN! My grumpy cat is nicer than u
Spoiler alert: This thread is about you.
I was pondering the great coincidence of that as well. ;)