10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

Nullity and the horse he rode in on......

Started by tggodfrey, 06/14/2014, 05:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nullity:

Should take his community and shut the f*&^ up
4 (28.6%)
Learn how to keep his polls to himself
3 (21.4%)
Removed becuase sparky finds this offensive.
5 (35.7%)
Is an attention whore
4 (28.6%)
Is all the above
6 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 14

tggodfrey

Well that just sums it up....let the people be heard (multiple times)!
Games currently in play:
PS3: COD Ghosts
TG16: Boxyboy

Bernie

I voted attention whore....  NO wait, all the above...  Fuck, I dont remember.....

HailingTheThings

I voted for attention whore, but one I would totally pay good money for. :3
IMG

tggodfrey

Games currently in play:

synbiosfan

I voted all of the above :P

Then again, who the fuck am I? :lol:

Opethian

IMG

Psycho Punch

I voted in the sex offender option. You should not trust someone who draws a friend in an erotic pose semi-naked for a Cho Aniki fan art, kids.
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

Sparky

You don't joke about sex offenders or accuse others unless it's the truth, you have kids tggod? Not cool at all.

Ya Nulltard is a bit much at times but cool your jets.

tggodfrey

actually its all just kidding with him.  if it so offensive then fine I will lock it.  Geez.
Games currently in play: