RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

FS: Vectrex and Laseractive

Started by TheClash603, 06/17/2014, 12:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheClash603

Taking pictures of my game room the other day made me realize I have too much stuff...  So I decided to sell some of my dupes!  I don't know if there is much interest for these items around here, but I figured I'd give you guys first pick.  Pictures provided upon request, as I don't want to flood the thread with pics if there isn't any interest.  Note, prices do not include shipping, which will be based on actual size and weight of items.

Vectrex

3D Imager with Box + Minestorm 3D + Color Wheel   $500
-  I tested this item tonight, which worked like a charm.  It is in gamer condition and no paperwork is included in the box.  The biggest knock is the foam on the inside of the Imager is loose and slides around, though it does re-affix when pressed.  Also, the foam leaves a residue on your face when you are done playing, so you will look like Ted Danson until you wipe off.

Vectrex Light Pen + Box + Instructions + Art Master   $130
-  The box for this item is very beat up, as it essentially opens like a book.  The actual pen, instructions, and Art Master are all in good condition.

Berzerk   CIB   $25
Solar Quest   CIB   $30
Cosmic Chasm   CIB   $25
Melody Master   CIB   $110
Pole Position   CIB   $90
Starhawk   Cart Only   $8

Laseractive

Space Berserker   (US)- No instructions or Obi - $45
Demon's Judgement - No Obi (Game never came with instructions) - $90
Great Pyramid (US)- New and Sealed - $50
I Will: Story of London (US) - New and Sealed - $50
Zoom Volume 7 - $25

TheClash603

Final bump before going on ebay this weekend.  If anyone wants more than one LA title, I will give a bulk discount.

Sparky

love the vectrex and would love to try out the 3D imager, ya i know its on the rare side man so i get the price but to steep for me, but when i get home i need to see if i have Starcock, could ya hold it until i check?

xcrement5x

A capital dude, who doesn't want a Ted Danson dress up set though?! C'mon!
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

TheClash603

Quote from: guest on 06/26/2014, 11:02 AMlove the vectrex and would love to try out the 3D imager, ya i know its on the rare side man so i get the price but to steep for me, but when i get home i need to see if i have Starcock, could ya hold it until i check?
Consider it held.  There hasn't been much interest in any of this stuff...  so obviously I have dupes of things no one wants even one of!

As for the Imager price, I can budge some for the right members on here.  Everything I've sold has been cheaper than I saw it anywhere else, so I am trying my best to be fair!

BlueBMW

All of your things are of interest to me but alas I'm about to move and money and space are tight!

I do have a little something else for you though.  check your PMs
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

Sparky

I do have starhawk man, but pm me and let's chat about the 3Dimager :)