Which troll reincarnate is Tommy Vercetti? SPOILER: Psycho Dave/Nintega/Medina..

Started by Psycho Nulltard, 07/20/2014, 11:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NecroPhile

Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Alt-Nintega

vote nintega. he is the one abused u for years. Made for some fun material.

scared for life by nintega. I just never understood why geeks and nerds were so scarred for life by the bullies.

BULLIED!!!!

p.s btw no clue what u are talking about. you sound paranoid, hypocrite, ADD, OCD, ADHD and many other things. It's a show every post.

NightWolve

That's nice psycho, you sure told us off! kthxbye

Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 07/22/2014, 06:58 PMI will remove my account myself!
Alright, so we're waiting.

Tatsujin

houly!! what kind of crap hitted the fan here?
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

Ratix

even though i don't post much i linger quite often and strike at a moments notice. my first guess was going to be Commiecatgirl. person is of legend and is known for starting some great shit. by far this community is great for handling some of the most troublesome of people that walk through this door.

if you do happen to be nintega you sir have no damn patience, jump to conclusions, and outright claim to be the victim at some points. i remember the nice youtube channel that was around, you befriended me, blueocean, and others. you told me about this place and then immediately after i joined up way back in 2008 you had a fallout over the stupidest shit, that is still archived here if you look hard enough, and acted extremely bipolar. you'd be cool one day then outright a douche bag another. if i were you i'd just move the fuck on.

those very same people whom you had lashed out on and claimed to be bad actually helped me out with a few things in regards to the duo, helped me trouble shoot and even traded with like two people. one person is still active that i know of and i have no idea what happened to the other. you need to ask yourself why you feel like coming back after being banned so damn much. its obvious that when the name "nintega" is dropped crowds come from all over to see "The Big Show" and what tragic comedy unfolds. its probably because of you that the shoutbox is not available anymore so thanks for that!
IMG

CrackTiger

Now that Tommy is beginning to breakdown similar to Frozenintears, I think he might just be Nintega again.
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

Psycho Punch

Quote from: Ratix on 07/24/2014, 08:54 AMeven though i don't post much i linger quite often and strike at a moments notice. my first guess was going to be Commiecatgirl. person is of legend and is known for starting some great shit. by far this community is great for handling some of the most troublesome of people that walk through this door.

if you do happen to be nintega you sir have no damn patience, jump to conclusions, and outright claim to be the victim at some points. i remember the nice youtube channel that was around, you befriended me, blueocean, and others. you told me about this place and then immediately after i joined up way back in 2008 you had a fallout over the stupidest shit, that is still archived here if you look hard enough, and acted extremely bipolar. you'd be cool one day then outright a douche bag another. if i were you i'd just move the fuck on. those very same people whom you had lashed out on and claimed to be bad actually helped me out with a few things in regards to the duo, helped me trouble shoot and even traded with like two people. one person is still active that i know of and i have no idea what happened to the other. you need to ask yourself why you feel like coming back after being banned so damn much. its obvious that when the name "nintega" is dropped crowds come from all over to see "The Big Show" and what tragic comedy unfolds. its probably because of you that the shoutbox is not available anymore so thanks for that!
Did not read.
IMG
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

NightWolve

Ratix

you know its funny to me because when ever i visit its either during the drama or just afterwards. now i got to be here for the beginning of it.
IMG

JoshTurboTrollX

Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

o.pwuaioc

Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 07/23/2014, 07:44 PMvote nintega. he is the one abused u for years. Made for some fun material.

scared for life by nintega. I just never understood why geeks and nerds were so scarred for life by the bullies.

BULLIED!!!!

p.s btw no clue what u are talking about. you sound paranoid, hypocrite, ADD, OCD, ADHD and many other things. It's a show every post.
I voted Nintega, and then I saw this.

CrackTiger

Quote from: guest on 07/25/2014, 12:14 PM
Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 07/23/2014, 07:44 PMvote nintega. he is the one abused u for years. Made for some fun material.

BULLIED!!!!

I voted Nintega, and then I saw this.
Similar to what Frozenintears liked to say on the topic of Nintega.
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

NightWolve

With the addition of his last post, telling me he's going to ignore me and that it'll drive me crazy, I just voted for Nintega! I think with all the clues, that is the best guess. His pyscho war/hate obsession with PCEngineFX simply because of a ban rages on! 10 years from now, it'll be same shit, different troll account, that's the level of nutjob and butthurt that we're talking about here I'm afraid!

He's still essentially trying to get the ban reversed through perpetual harassment, the extortionist that he is, and at times accepting that it won't happen, he essentially chooses to cause whatever trouble he can to delight in some form of continued revenge because PCEngineFX apparently still lives in his miserable mind, rent-free, all because of this damn ban and whatever other "injustices" he feels occurred! A grown man, 30 something+, and STILL in some kind of pain/anger (reflected by his "Die PCEFX, die!" sentiment! - I paraphrase, but yeah.) over it YEARS AND YEARS after the fact...

Also, another clue, his use of "Dude, you've been slayed man... It's over, you've been slayed." type comments, that is Nintega's style I'm pretty sure, the use of "slay."

Alt-Nintega

wildfruit

o.pwuaioc

Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 08/07/2014, 05:13 PMSo who am I?
I don't understand how people are saying you're a "new, original troll". You're not original. You're very derivative.

NecroPhile

Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 08/07/2014, 05:13 PMSo who am I?
A worthless cocksucker that gets his jollies by trolling the internet because nobody loves him in the real world.

Alt-Nintega

^ that is what you wish. Too bad that's not the case.

I am not original, I copy everyone that was banned here over there years what they believed in.

I asked the mods to remove my account many times. I guess they found no reason to proceed with any of my requests.

So I guess that the real cancer here are the few regulars that fuck up this forum with their negativity and hate. The good will win always.

jlued686

Hey Tommy:

Profile > Account Settings > Actions > Delete This Account

YOU'RE WELCOME!

NecroPhile

Even if the twat did attempt account deletion (which is doubtful), I'm sure it requires a mod's attention before it's final, and we all know that would take some time (weeks if not months).

Alt-Nintega

Quote from: NecroPhile on 08/07/2014, 06:00 PMEven if the twat did attempt account deletion (which is doubtful), I'm sure it requires a mod's attention before it's final, and we all know that would take some time (weeks if not months).
hey pussy!!! i'm gonna delete my account for the 3rd time. In 1 or 2 weeks I will check again.

hey bitch, keep up your great work of making anyone new feel like shit here.

then u pussy complain why the prices are so high for Turbob.

o.pwuaioc

He could, just, you know, log out and not log back in. Problem solved!

Alt-Nintega

Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 08/07/2014, 06:08 PM
Quote from: NecroPhile on 08/07/2014, 06:00 PMEven if the twat did attempt account deletion (which is doubtful), I'm sure it requires a mod's attention before it's final, and we all know that would take some time (weeks if not months).
hey pussy!!! i'm gonna delete my account for the 3rd time. In 1 or 2 weeks I will check again.

hey bitch, keep up your great work of making anyone new feel like shit here.

then u pussy complain why the prices are so high for Turbob.

NecroPhile

Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 08/07/2014, 06:08 PMIn 1 or 2 weeks I will check again.
Or check in never.  Problem solved even if your account didn't get deleted.

ClodBusted

Tommy, 'nuf chattin' about you, my dear. Thought you might need something to make you feel better. So Auntie Poulet make you some stew, aye? Come by the kitchen some time, ok Tommy?

NightWolve

Quote from: Tommy Troll Jr. the Turd on 08/07/2014, 05:50 PMSo I guess that the real cancer here are the few regulars that fuck up this forum with their negativity and hate. The good will win always.
IMG

Ah yes, Tommy Troll Jr. the Turd is just here to stop the "f--king up of this forum" by all the negativity and hate... Let's see how well he's doing on that front!

Recap, since the pyscho has a very self-serving and selective memory:

1)
Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 07/26/2014, 09:33 PMI will contact police to check this forum out. You are all dangerous and troubled losers.
2)
Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 07/22/2014, 06:58 PMoh and how about f--k you all!!!!!! go f--k yourselves!!! and your mothers!!!!

How about a F--K YOU!!!! I will remove my account myself! Losers!!!! Go roT in hell in your Pathetic forum!!!! I hope u choke to death!!!!
3)
Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 07/22/2014, 06:59 PMTo NightWolve: I hope u die soon mate. very soon.
Psycho "Tommy" creeping back, reneging yet again on deleting his account, and still pretending none of all of the above ever happened... As you can see, Tommy has been spreading love, rainbows and sunshine all around here! Thank goodness for Tommy! Things were going terrible until he showed up, he's here to help make us all better people! "The good" always wins ya know... :lol: :lol:

Anyhow, what oh what will he do next ?? Whatever the answer, ladies and gentlemen, it certainly won't be leaving this forum... This psycho's attachment to it runs deep... I had a feeling this would happen too cause I checked his account profile to see if he deleted it, and of course he was just logging back in all this time... He never went anywhere...

ClodBusted

Tommy isn't nearly as entertaining as Xak and Bowsersbasement were.

HailingTheThings

Quote from: guest on 08/08/2014, 04:48 AMTommy isn't nearly as entertaining as Xak and Bowsersbasement were.
I can see  how Bowsersbasement would be entertaining to have as a regular member, at least for a little while. What with him being oblivious to us not caring how big his collection is and his stupid NA affiliation.
IMG

Psycho Punch

I am also a NA member. But I only visit the homebrewing section and even with not visiting other sections sometimes I get pissed off with their collectardism. See: my Armed for Battle Fridge Magnet rant thread.
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

Joe Redifer

Sorry, I rarely if ever delete accounts. If you don't want to be here, just stop posting!

jlued686

But you do hold a ban-hammer, correct?

Arjak

So, this guy throws insults and death threats, says he is going to leave like it is some big loss, keeps coming back so he can get the last word in, even though he hates being here, claims that he's the good guy and we're evil, so he must stop us as if we lived in some swords and sorcery world, threatens to call the police on this board just because he doesn't get along with us...and he says we're crazy?

I believe this is what psychologists call projecting. :lol:
He who dings the Gunhed must PAAAAY!!! -Ninja Spirit

OldRover

Going on my limited knowledge of psychology... it seems as if Tommy has a self-destructive, masochistic personality. It could be due to a poor childhood with abusive parents... that tends to produce children who grow up to be self-loathing adults who seek validation through insults from others. As long as someone's paying attention to them, it's alright for said attention to be negative... it's comfortable for them anyway since it's all they ever knew growing up.

However, I don't know the guy, so I can't say that this is true for sure. All I know is that he seems to get a lot of negative attention from y'all. If you want him to go away, just stop responding to him.
Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

NecroPhile

He's just an asshole; no further diagnosis is required.

And you're kidding yourself if you think he'll go away on his own.

OldRover

I kid myself a lot; it's a common trait amongst us pacifists. :lol:
Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

NightWolve

Quote from: Arjak on 08/08/2014, 03:40 PMI believe this is what psychologists call projecting. :lol:
YES! I used the term first BTW! Not to brag of course... ;) I never do that!!!

Arjak

Quote from: NightWolve on 08/08/2014, 10:12 PM
Quote from: Arjak on 08/08/2014, 03:40 PMI believe this is what psychologists call projecting. :lol:
Ah, cool. I must have missed that. I guess great minds think alike!

Speaking of psychology, I've always found it odd how a lot of these trolls seem to obsess over this community. They come here, act criminally insane, and then when banned for bad behavior, they cannot let it go. They seem to need to get their revenge by sneaking back in and trolling us. I guess it's easier on the ego to do that than to admit you were wrong.

I'm not a psychologist, but I think the reason a lot of this strange behavior seems to come out on the Internet is because it allows crazy people to anonymously "be themselves" without as much threat of consequence. It's hard to kick someone's ass for being a douche or even socially shun them over the internet. Because of this, disturbed people can get away with a lot more online than they could in real life.

If PCEFX were a physical location, these trolls would not come back, because NecroPhile or Prof. or someone else with a low bullshit threshold would beat the shit out of them (or at least call the police and have them arrested for disturbing the peace).
He who dings the Gunhed must PAAAAY!!! -Ninja Spirit

NightWolve

Quote from: Arjak on 08/08/2014, 10:48 PM
Quote from: NightWolve on 08/08/2014, 10:12 PM
Ah, cool. I must have missed that. I guess great minds think alike!
Bleh, I actually just searched to make sure my memory wasn't fooling me, and looks like the word was really just floating in my mind about it. You called it first then! ;) I typed it with RegalSin, you remember him I'm sure. I guess I just demonstrated it, his "I'm here to STOP the HATE!" "crusade" from one side of his mouth, and then the bizarre contrast with his death wishes and "To hell with you all and your f--king forum!!" How does a guy think he can get away with that ? He thinks our memory is that short ?

QuoteIf PCEFX were a physical location, these trolls would not come back, because NecroPhile or Prof. or someone else with a low bullshit threshold would beat the shit out of them (or at least call the police and have them arrested for disturbing the peace).
Yeah, I'm about tired with this f--king lunatic. Somebody else needs to step up, but if it really is "Nemesis Ninny," that's a relentless mofo, no matter how dirty you play it with that kind of bastard, he'll still return when his mood strikes him! I'm leaning on him being Ninny again given the particular grudge he's revealing with NecroPhile, which is characteristic of him. Kinda sucks that this thread exists actually, his type of personality loves that there's a kind of lame guessing game at work by us in his honor.

NightWolve

One other thing on "Tommy" Troll Jr., I wanted to pose the question to those that knew Nemesis Ninny (AKA Dave "Nintega" Medina) well all those years (e.g. NecroPhile, CrackTiger, VestCunt, etc.) - could a knucklehead such as he be responsible for this respectable OBEY contribution below ?

https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?msg=356937
/jhlw.jpg

The guy IS D.U.M.B. as a box of rocks on many things, but then something like this came out of him which is sort of a curveball... I agree with Nulltard, there's no way a guy as bitter as him is "new." The particular arguments and grudges he came with, no way... But anyway, just a reminder there. He was almost human in his first couple of pages of posts. :/

CrackTiger

Quote from: NightWolve on 08/10/2014, 03:55 AMOne other thing on "Tommy" Troll Jr., I wanted to pose the question to those that knew Nemesis Ninny (AKA Dave "Nintega" Medina) well all those years (e.g. NecroPhile, CrackTiger, VestCunt, etc.) - could a knucklehead such as he be responsible for this respectable OBEY contribution below ?

https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?msg=356937
/jhlw.jpg

The guy IS D.U.M.B. as a box of rocks on many things, but then something like this came out of him which is sort of a curveball... I agree with Nulltard, there's no way a guy as bitter as him is "new." The particular arguments and grudges he came with, no way... But anyway, just a reminder there. He was almost human in his first couple of pages of posts. :/
Nintega has made many contributions to the PCE community over the years and used to do lots of photoshopping like that.

NecroPhile

G'bye, Tommy / Ninny / whoever you are.   You won't be missed.

NightWolve

https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=17186.msg363642#msg363642
Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on August 07, 2014, 04:00:01 PMAfter many attempts to delete my account and mods refusal to delete it, the situation is simple, I'm staying.

I will be watching every move you sellouts make. I will make sure Turbob prices are sky high always. On top of that I will make sure that the clowns are kept in check.

I am running for moderator.

Biatch!!!!
Your account looks deleted to me now, "biatch..." :P  NecroPhile was more than happy to assist you with your request! "Running for moderator" - Rrrrright, good one!

https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=17186.msg363661#msg363661
Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on August 07, 2014, 04:43:00 PM
Quote from: NecroPhile on August 07, 2014, 04:36:33 PM
Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on August 07, 2014, 04:33:51 PMdude, get a life.
Says the useless turd that claims to hate PCEFX and its members yet keeps coming back again and again and again.
oh and you will never be a moderator here. I promise u that. Time to leave.
Uh, nope, sorry about that "Tommy..." You didn't count on a little activism on my part. Shouldn't make "promises" you can't keep, "biatch." ;)

D.U.M.B. as a box of rocks, wrong on so many things, so many times... You're a miserable disgusting failure when it comes to the trolling game, "Tommy," sorry man... Only lulz that ever came from you was from the OBEY contribution and God only knows how that brain of yours pulled that off. Point being, know when to quit, "biatch..."

To be honest, I was starting to get a little nervous. The bitch saw my stated public intent to try to get Aaron's attention to mod someone (Necro, if not him, I would've asked for BlackTiger) and as nothing happened, he returned extra-defiant knowing this... Joe didn't delete him and NecroPhile wasn't modded, so he smarted off the way that he did, beating his chest basically at us.

Anyhow, REALLY satisfying knowing this bitch's head is exploding right now when he comes to find his account got XCISED and even more so if he really is Nintega when he learns it was NecroPhile that did it! Heh-heh. He asked for it, he received it, that's fair to me and not an abuse of power. ;) Oh, I know he'll make another account one day when he gets the itch, but at least things didn't go the way he would've preferred!