What region do you want for Atlantean

Started by Arkhan Asylum, 07/24/2014, 12:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arkhan Asylum

This is so we can burn shit ahead of time for you sinners.

This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

synbiosfan

NecroPhile

It depends on how you're branding 'em.  If it uses PCE logos, I want PCE; if it uses Turbob stuff, I want Turbob.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: NecroPhile on 07/24/2014, 01:17 PMIt depends on how you're branding 'em.  If it uses PCE logos, I want PCE; if it uses Turbob stuff, I want Turbob.
It uses PCE, because hfnfffnngnngngng.    AINT YOU SEEN THE PICTURE OF THE CARD.

Oh wait you don't fecesbook.
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

BlueBMW

[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

CrackTiger

Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

Arkhan Asylum

lol you don't have to announce it down here.   There's a poll button for a reason.

esteban

Quote from: Psycho Arkhan on 07/24/2014, 02:12 PMlol you don't have to announce it down here.   There's a poll button for a reason.
Ha! Mobile version doesn't show polls! Good to know.

FiftyQuid

I need it burned for the Canada region.  We use a combo-biligual PAL/NTSC format here.  Don't forget to adjust for daylight savings.
I'm busy playing pinball, but I still drop by to visit.

VestCunt

I'm not compatible with Leo's. Please don't flash my ROM until after August 22nd.
Topic Adjourned.

wildfruit

Pce so I can be the first to play on a pal turbo via hu converter in 50hz mega power.

NecroPhile

Quote from: Psycho Arkhan on 07/24/2014, 01:24 PMOh wait you don't fecesbook.
Nope, I look for my news in other places, you fucker.  :P

Quote from: Psycho Arkhan on 07/24/2014, 02:12 PMlol you don't have to announce it down here.   There's a poll button for a reason.
Only assholes vote and don't comment.  :mrgreen:

Arkhan Asylum

;) 

Yeah, I'll put the photografia on the brog at some point.

Or I'll put the sweet one if the final package with the secret prize.

NecroPhile

Secret prize from your package?  Mmmm, salty.

SuperPlay

shubibiman

Self proclamed Aldynes World Champion

jlued686

I voted TG16 and am announcing it here.

mrhaboobi

id like it so you can flip the card upside down and that determines the region ;) lol
Looking for (MINT ONLY)
US Manual : Magical Chase, Shockman 
US Box : Turrican,  Soldier Blade, New Adventure Island, Neutopia II
Other : Sapphire OBI, Turbo Play Aug/Sept 90, April/May 92, Turbo Edge Spring 90

PC Engine Special Cards : Bomberman User Battle

Alydnes Super Grafx

Arkhan Asylum

yeah double ended cards = effort.  maybe one day.

bob

Arkhan Asylum

lol well, an even spread is good!

Mishran

Opethian

IMG

spenoza

I don't see the "Your Mom's Region!" poll option, so I am afraid I cannot vote on this critical issue.

schweaty

Lochlan

The CCAG debut copies are TurboGrafx-16, it's the most official region!
Quote from: ridgewood_general_store_1 on 08/15/2014, 11:12 AMI'm not sorry about this, as I'm not sorry about ANY attack by the goverrats.

LostFlunky

TG16!

It is called "Atlantean", not:

アトランティスのネイティブ

"Atorantisu No Neitibu"

cabbage

Quote from: Lost Monkey on 07/26/2014, 08:03 AMTG16!

アトランティスのネイティブ

"Atorantisu No Neitibu"
...but the title screen has the title in english and japanese, so...

LostFlunky

Quote from: cabbage on 07/26/2014, 08:39 AM
Quote from: Lost Monkey on 07/26/2014, 08:03 AMTG16!

アトランティスのネイティブ

"Atorantisu No Neitibu"
...but the title screen has the title in english and japanese, so...
...so much for trying to be clever... ;)

Tatsujin

www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

roflmao

This game was developed in the US so it should give US region priority. :)

spenoza

What region is Tatooine? We don't want those young pod racer candidates to miss out on playing Atlantean in their Express GTs while they wait for their race to start.

HailingTheThings

I voted for TurboGrafx-1666. I like that you added the Original Gangster logo on the manual. Nice touch, now touch me. Yeeow. Yeeha. Yippy Ki-Yay? Yes.
IMG

_Paul

Quote from: guest on 07/26/2014, 11:34 PMThis game was developed in the US so it should give US region priority. :)
Developed in the US and UK, and we only got the import PC Engine over here so pfft.

Opethian

I know there are convertors to play JP Hueys on US systems but are there any ways to play US cards on a JP system?
IMG

wildfruit

wildfruit

Elder

Either works for me, but since I owned a Turbo before a PCE, I chose Turbo ;)

T2KFreeker

Like many of the users here, I could obviously play the game in either region, but since I originally owned a Turbografx 16, there is where the nostalgia sits for me, so that's what I voted for as well. In the end though, I just wants to own the game.  :P
END OF LINE.

_Paul

Quote from: Nulltard on 07/28/2014, 09:13 AM
Quote from: guest on 07/28/2014, 08:52 AM
Quote from: guest on 07/26/2014, 11:34 PMThis game was developed in the US so it should give US region priority. :)
Developed in the US and UK, and we only got the import PC Engine over here so pfft.
what region hucards did the gray PAL turbob play? :twisted:
Dunno, it was never released in the UK.

NecroPhile

So what'd they do, make a bunch and immediately go bankrupt, leaving 'em to rot in a warehouse?

CrackTiger

North America, or as people like roflmao like to call it "US". Which must stand for "The United States of North America".
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

_Paul

Quote from: NecroPhile on 07/29/2014, 12:37 PMSo what'd they do, make a bunch and immediately go bankrupt, leaving 'em to rot in a warehouse?
I think it might have been around somwhere in Europe (France maybe?) but it never came out in England. I'm sure I would have noticed.

shubibiman

It was not released in France. It was actually released in Spain and should have been released in the UK, as there are 2 versions of the accessory pack, one with a UK style AC adapter.
Self proclamed Aldynes World Champion

Otaking

Quote from: guest on 07/29/2014, 12:27 PM
Dunno, it was never released in the UK.
Telegames released a pal unit but as far as I'm aware it wasn't widely distributed.
It's mentioned in the TurboGrafx wikipedia page

Quote from: WikipediaIn the United Kingdom, Telegames released a slightly altered version of the American model simply as the TurboGrafx around 1990 in extremely limited quantities. Although there was no full-scale PAL region release of the system
There always lots of the Telegames Pal TG-16s on eBay.co.uk, they're often new which suggests there is probably a warehouse somewhere with NOS.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BOXED-NEC-TURBOGRAFX-PAL-with-ONE-GAME-/261542263197?pt=UK_VideoGames_VideoGameConsoles_VideoGameConsoles&hash=item3ce522399d

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86jH2UQmvKY&t=812s
Quote from: some block off youtubeIn one episode, Dodongo c-walks out of a convenience store with a 40 at 7:40 AM, steals an arcade machine from an auction, haggles in Spanish for a stuffed papa smurf to use as a sex toy, and buys Secret of Mana for a dollar.

CrackTiger

Quote from: NecroPhile on 07/29/2014, 12:37 PMSo what'd they do, make a bunch and immediately go bankrupt, leaving 'em to rot in a warehouse?
It was never officially released. The units available were for test marketing and not properly packaged. Going by all accounts, they never got around to actually doing a proper test marketing and the stock just got liquidated.

esteban

Quote from: CrackTiger on 07/29/2014, 03:12 PM
It was never officially released. The units available were for test marketing and not properly packaged. Going by all accounts, they never got around to actually doing a proper test marketing and the stock just got liquidated.
Is this true of Spain as well? Or just UK?

I know we have little info, but what is your conclusion?

I'd like a Spain vs. UK showdown  :pcgs:

TANGENT: why Spain? No competition?

Bardoly

Quote from: NecroPhile on 07/24/2014, 01:17 PMIt depends on how you're branding 'em.  If it uses PCE logos, I want PCE; if it uses Turbob stuff, I want Turbob.
^^This.

Arkhan Asylum

I'D LIKE TO KNOW WHICH OF YOU DORKS CLICKED PC-ENGINE.

BECAUSE.

HOLY SHIT.

Apparently we should've just made all USA region.  lol