10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

new to PC Engine games

Started by 420GOAT, 07/25/2014, 03:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

420GOAT

hello, im mostly hanging out at the TG-16 threads, and fighting street and such with the riff-raff so many may not know me. anyway ive got an everdrive with a whole bunch of Japanese games and i can read most of the titles. is there a list of games tranlated into english? thanks a bunch guys!
I want to be more like 337.

The Wolf: If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the fucking car.

420GOAT

my goofy ass just found a bunch listed on wikipedia of all places...lol. sorry guys.

The Wolf: If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the fucking car.

NecroPhile

Put down the blunt and leave the PC-FX area!

For those that haven't found the list of translated PCE roms: Bikkuriman World, Blue Blink, Bubblegum Crash, Die Hard, Gaia no Monshou, Knight Rider, Lady Sword, Lode Runner: Lost Labyrinth, Maison Ikkoku, Märchen Maze, Photograph Boy, Puzzle Boy, Shanghai, SonSon II, and the Tower of Druaga.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

420GOAT

i know i know. too much THC and bud lights in the brain.