RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

New game raffle 7: New sealed Dragon Spirit AND THE WINNER IS:

Started by jelloslug, 08/13/2014, 09:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jelloslug

elderbroom

IMG

Up for raffle is a brand new sealed copy of Dragon Spirit. Now this is one of my favorite TG-16 games so you better make a big deal about opening it.  Same deal as the others: You MUST open it an play it and a video of the defiling would be great.  After that you can do with it what you wish. This auction is open to anyone (that I deem fit, even the giant influx of noobs).  Now is your chance to open your very own new game so enter your name early and often.

IMG

Dragon lovers that signed up so far:

Nulltard
jtucci31
khog143
Sparky
johnnymad
slinkyturd
warpig227
roflmao
cr8zykuban0
technozombie
NightWolve
toymachine78
Desh
Lochlan
wolfman
Phase
Dicer
VenomMacbeth
seieienbu
xcrement5x
Bernie
Ninja16608
elderbroom
cobrad12
Ayce
sosoyo180
vexcollects
Galder
wildo2ne
Gentlegamer
EvilEvoIX
vexcollects
Piwi
schweaty
Black Tiger
InfraMan
Medic_wheat
clackattack
Flare65
reno5
clackattack
Mzo
viper0hr
crans

jtucci31

You keep raffling awesome games, that are sealed! Sign me up please. I'll raffle off my PCE copy if I win. Thanks for another awesome raffle

khog143

I'd like to sign up.  Just opened a sealed copy of Tecmo Super Bowl the other day to play it, so why not add another.

Sparky

Sign me up.. I am sorry but a huge fan of this game an a complete box copy would rock, I will crack the virgin seal on it and I will raffle off my complete in case with sleeve if I win. :)

johnnymad

Please put me down. Never opened a new TG game.

slinkyturd

Been itching to get this one for a long time. Please enter me.
70/95 US Turbochips

warpig227

roflmao

Please sign me up.  I love this game (imo, one of the best soundtracks ever!) and would raffle off my pce version if I won.  I'd definitely do some sort of video unboxing if I won (though I can guarantee I won't go to Ron Jeremy lengths - no pun intended).

Awesome raffle! +1 TurboKarma to you!

cr8zykuban0

another round coming up! sign me up! i'll be interested!!!!!

technozombie

Please enter me, I played the NES version as a kid and I've been wanting to give this one a go for awhile.

NightWolve

Another excellent raffle, sign me up!

Yeah, ya know, I noticed a bunch of sealed copies of this going around after someone tried to sell it for $40 shipped in one of the PCE Facebook groups, yet they were going for $35 shipped on ole eBay, made known after Nulltard did a pricecheck on the guy... Anyway, this is one of my favorite shooters for the system also, I think a great deal so because of the pretty good soundtrack. Good luck to everyone.

o.pwuaioc

I already have this one, so I'm going to pass, but just wow. What an amazing raffle. jelloslug, you're too nice!

ToyMachine78

fsa

Wow Nice Raffle, another good game sealed. Please don't include me as I already have this game. For anyone playing this game for the first time try resetting it 57 time to play it in the arcade mode.
Looking for TG16 games I don't have already.

DeshDildo

"You CAN'T prove Nulltard/DoxPhile caused ANY harm/damage/sabotage to PCEFX!! You have NO evidence he poached ANY members for his own failed PC Engine forum/site or was a conniving destructive saboteur! ZERO, ZIP, NADA!!! Nulltard did nothing wrong!"

escarioth

wow ! :D
i already have the game too so ill pass but that a wonderfull game worth having  :dance:
US Hucards     :  86/94 (1 repro)
US CD-games  : 40/44 (3 repros)
total complete with boxes 54/111

Lochlan

Please enter me in your generous raffle!
Quote from: ridgewood_general_store_1 on 08/15/2014, 11:12 AMI'm not sorry about this, as I'm not sorry about ANY attack by the goverrats.

420GOAT

bad ass raffle, ive got it on everdrive so im out. kudos!
I want to be more like 337.

The Wolf: If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the fucking car.

wolfman

Oh...yes please Mister, sign me up as well!
recent addition: Japanese Language Skills, A1 proficiency level
-------------------------------------------------------------
CryptoCoin Warrior
My Setup: PC Engine LT, CD-ROM², IFU-30
AKA woolfman on AtariAge, PlanetVB, Circuit-Board.
-------------------------------------------------------------

Phase

Dicer

I'm down, I want that new game smell SO bad....

VenomMacbeth

This would only be the second sealed game I'd have (the other being a player's choice F-Zero) and I would defile the SHIT out of it by sticking it in my TE. 
Quote from: Gogan on 08/01/2013, 09:54 AMPlay Turbografx.
Play the Turbografx. PLAY
THE TURBOGRAFX!!!!!!

Buh buh buh, I have almost all teh games evar.  I R TEH BESTEST COLLECTR!!

seieienbu

Current want list:  Bomberman 93

xcrement5x

Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

Bernie

Ninja16608

Just because I like to defile sealed games and hurt VGAers feelings, add me.

elderbroom

Please sign me up .. one of the few games from my teenage years that i've yet to re-add to my collection.
-----------------------
Elderbroom
My TG-16/PCE Collection : http://www.pcedaisakusen.net/2/34/615/show-collection.htm

cobrad12

If it's open to everyone sign me up. I would love to unseal and play that bad boy. If not good luck to everyone else.

LostFlunky

Thanks for another great Raffle - don't want to enter, just want to thank!

Ayce

I missed out oUt on the last one so I'd like to jump on this one please.

sosoyo180

Coach put me in! I'd love to open it up!
12 hard black inches of pure fun, the TurboGrafx 16.

NightWolve

Quote from: sosoyo180 on 08/15/2014, 04:58 PMCoach put me in! I'd love to open it up!
Good variety choice for entering a contest. ;)

Message is finally getting around of the innuendo with simply posting "Enter *me*, please!" Heh.

vexcollects

I'd like to put myself in for this. If I get it, I will try to get my cat to open it. He's super violent and loves only games that utilize the XBOX Kinect and his sweet collection of third party Genesis controllers.

cr8zykuban0

sign me up....again! please and thank you!

vexcollects

Yes, if I win the game I definitely will try to get my cat to open it... I will have to coax the cat a little to get him to open it though.

I trained him only to attack shovelware. If friends come over with a Wii party game they bought at a drug store check out (EG: Professor Wiggly Buttons Goes to Shaky Town: A Shimmy Forest Adventure), he will run out to meet our guests as they park their car, jumping at their windows (while impressively maintaining his jumping speed with the car's momentum), and slapping his sphinx like paws down in a frantic 1 2 rhythm like motion until the windows shatter from the shear force of his powerful jungle beat (like a terrible woodpecker).

The guests are typically so frightened they start throwing things at him until eventually they throw that shovelware they brought to my house (TO MY HOUSE of all places!) at the cat. He claims his prize, quietly and efficiently runs to the nearest ditch, opens said shovelware, and breaks the disk in half with his left front leg and his right back leg (so impressive).

He will then bury one half of the disc in the ditch before him and the other half in a secret location, ensuring that the "game" will never be played. Just like I taught him.

I tried following him once to see where he buries the other half of the disc, but he caught me and stared me down while making a high pitched yipping noise (Like right before the cute dinosaur from Jurassic Park ate Newman). Frightened, I headed back to the house to prepare him his favorite food, dead anything. 

It will be hard to get him to harm the perfection of a sealed TG16 game, but I think I can get him to at least open it with a tiny bit of hate.   

Galder

Me too-me too! I recently got a turbo express and I love it. I have 2 games so far but no boxes :)

cr8zykuban0

if I do win, I will for sure make a video of the unboxing! even if I dont win, I know another lucky person will open it and sniff the inside freshness of a new turbo game like I have many times before :)

wildo2ne

Gentlegamer

I'm going to open a new TG-16 game someday. Why not Dragon Spirit?
IMG
Quote from: VenomMacbeth on 10/25/2015, 02:35 PMGentle with games, rough with collectards.  Riders gon riiiiide.

EvilEvoIX

Always love NOS games.  Please count me in.
IMGIMGIMG
Quote from: PCEngineHellI already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so fuck him, and his cunt wife.

vexcollects

No kidding around. I really want to difile this game. For serious.

Piwi

Woha !! Nice ! :-) Sign me up please.

schweaty

Well, fuck.  EvilEvoIX is in.  Put me in anyway... not that it matters  :roll:

CrackTiger

I'd like to enter if it's not too late. :)
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

ClodBusted

I'm not worthy enough, so please don't add me. But I'd like to share my appreciation for the raffle. =D>

InfraMan

I'm sure I still qualify as a noob, since I only influxed about 8 months ago, but I would maybe like to register if it's OK please.

I've always had a soft spot for this game, or really any game that combines dragons and shooting in some meaningful way. Plus spirit!

Medic_wheat

NightWolve

Quote from: InfraMan on 08/18/2014, 04:53 PMI'm sure I still qualify as a noob, since I only influxed about 8 months ago, but I would maybe like to register if it's OK please.
At 179 posts, I don't think you're a noob and I've seen ya around enough.

clackattack

Id love to take a swing at this one! Buddy of mine keeps telling me I need to get a copy of this game, i have never even played it
[If it's song and dance you want, song and dance you'll get!]

Flare65