2 (16.7%)
No
10 (83.3%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Voting closed: 10/02/2014, 10:14 PM

HailingTheThings

IMG

johnnymad

I'm confused. Last poll was about a lady with man parts. Is this a man with lady parts? Asking for a friend that wants to participate in the poll.

jtucci31

You've got my hard no on this one (no pun intended). No boobs, i ain't hittin' it  [-X

NecroPhile

Hell no!  All that FEKA and Sony crap makes for a powerful boner repellent.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

o.pwuaioc

CGQuarterly

Pete Dorr is such a loser.  I heard that he pulled the "do you know who I am?" routine at a gaming expo.

wildfruit

Dicer

Psycho Punch

Quote from: CGQuarterly on 09/03/2014, 12:30 PMPete Dorr is such a loser.  I heard that he pulled the "do you know who I am?" routine at a gaming expo.
Do you know who you're talking with you fucker?!? I MAKE YOUTUBE VIDEOS ABOUT GAMES!!!
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

xcrement5x

Quote from: CGQuarterly on 09/03/2014, 12:30 PMPete Dorr is such a loser.  I heard that he pulled the "do you know who I am?" routine at a gaming expo.
Lol, is this guy internet famous or something?  I've never heard of him.
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

o.pwuaioc

Quote from: guest on 09/03/2014, 02:06 PM
Lol, is this guy internet famous or something?  I've never heard of him.
Anyone who uses the "do you know who I am" shtick deserves to be beat black and blue and bloody red. What a schmuckface.

ClodBusted

NecroPhile

Quote from: guest on 09/03/2014, 02:06 PMLol, is this guy internet famous or something?  I've never heard of him.
Me neither.  As far as I'm concerned, he's just another dude with a sizable collection of games, most of which will never get played.

HailingTheThings

I watched a video of his recently and thought a poll was in order. Thought more people would know who he is. lol

He kinda pisses me off, but I can't stop watching his videos because the fact that he makes them is hilarious.

I have a collection, it is huge, i like Sannik, derp derp derp.
IMG

OldRover

Looks too masculine for me... would not hit it.
Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

PunkCryborg

Im sure whoever would would be stealing it's virginity

HailingTheThings

Quote from: PunkCryborg on 09/03/2014, 08:16 PMIm sure whoever would would be stealing it's virginity
hahaha
IMG

jtucci31

Quote from: HailingTheThings on 09/03/2014, 05:27 PMI watched a video of his recently and thought a poll was in order. Thought more people would know who he is. lol

He kinda pisses me off, but I can't stop watching his videos because the fact that he makes them is hilarious.

You could make a drinking game out of the number of times he says "collection" in every video.

NightWolve

Heh-heh, another "hit it" thread... Well, given your featured choice, an entity with no convincing disguise as a female, I gather your use of "hit it" is literal, as in would I hit this dude with a bat or something else ?? ;)

HailingTheThings

Quote from: NightWolve on 09/04/2014, 02:41 AMHeh-heh, another "hit it" thread... Well, given your featured choice, an entity with no convincing disguise as a female, I gather your use of "hit it" is literal, as in would I hit this dude with a bat or something else ?? ;)
I'm sure a plush baseball bat would be enough to stun him so I could take every one of Sonic figurines and run. Later holding them for ransom. lol
IMG

Medic_wheat

Quote from: guest on 09/02/2014, 10:34 PMSo... uh... is that a girl trying to look-a like-a man?
IMG

Medic_wheat

Quote from: guest on 09/03/2014, 11:19 PM
Quote from: HailingTheThings on 09/03/2014, 05:27 PMI watched a video of his recently and thought a poll was in order. Thought more people would know who he is. lol

You could make a drinking game out of the number of times he says "collection" in every video.
He is some what "friends" with other youtubers...You'll see him pop up in that youtube gamer click but thankfully not as much.....

You start to see alot of cross over espessially when they all start to join each other's videos and alike.....

He is almost like "gamster81" but without any real content...or reviews.....or ideas........mind you I am not a fan of gamester's videos either.....

I did find one "new" to me youtube video game channel called "The left over culter review"....I spent I think 3 hours last night watching his stuff ...oh which I actually enjoyed.  Has a very "radical" feel to it.....

geise

So I can also be famous just by making shitty vids behind a camera but also in front of some shelves of lame ass games?  That just seems to easy.  I wouldn't hit it, but I would however keep asking who she is just to annoy her.  Maybe tell her to look more lady like by shaving off those whiskers.  Waxing works wonders.

NecroPhile

He's got a copy of Mysterious Song, so that's something.  It's cooler than everything else in the room.

HailingTheThings

Quote from: Medic_wheat on 09/04/2014, 11:14 AMHe is almost like "gamster81" but without any real content...or reviews.....or ideas........mind you I am not a fan of gamester's videos either.....
Gamester kinda creeps me out just a little bit. Nice guy, though. :3
IMG

johnnymad

I like Gamester 81. He's developing new homebrew games for retro systems. Hope he gets to TG eventually.

HailingTheThings

Quote from: johnnymad on 09/04/2014, 10:03 PMI like Gamester 81. He's developing new homebrew games for retro systems. Hope he gets to TG eventually.
Hope if he *dies it isn't as bad as that "Gamester: The Game" he did for Atari err whateverrr.

*does, oops.
IMG

johnnymad

Quote from: HailingTheThings on 09/05/2014, 02:20 AMHope if he does it isn't as bad as that "Gamester: The Game" he did for Atari err whateverrr.
Don't know that one. He's developing a couple cave exploring platformers that look pretty decent.

HailingTheThings

Quote from: johnnymad on 09/05/2014, 09:52 PM
Quote from: HailingTheThings on 09/05/2014, 02:20 AMHope if he does it isn't as bad as that "Gamester: The Game" he did for Atari err whateverrr.
Don't know that one. He's developing a couple cave exploring platformers that look pretty decent.
Saw one of those, looks alright. I'm assuming that he doesn't have much to do with it. Don't know what he'd be able to accomplish, what with his big clumsy, gorilla hands. :3

I'm probably kidding, of course.

I'm sure "his" games will turn out better than the games I'm not developing, amirite?
IMG

johnnymad

I think "his" game is the best way to describe it. Sure he's just giving input and someone else is doing all the magic behind the scenes. He's just the name to draw attention to the product.

HailingTheThings

Quote from: johnnymad on 09/06/2014, 08:45 AMI think "his" game is the best way to describe it. Sure he's just giving input and someone else is doing all the magic behind the scenes. He's just the name to draw attention to the product.
Sounds like a thing.
IMG

esteban

Answer: Hell no.

Please post a pic of the other dude (Part I) to wash away the image in this thread.

Thank you.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

HailingTheThings

IMG

johnnymad

wildfruit

xcrement5x

Hailing, I think you chose the worst possible picture of her/im there.
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

HailingTheThings

Quote from: guest on 09/09/2014, 01:46 PMHailing, I think you chose the worst possible picture of her/im there.
I think I chose one of the funniest possible pictures of her.

Here, is this more to your liking?

IMG
IMG

wildfruit

Medic_wheat

Quote from: HailingTheThings on 09/09/2014, 05:09 PM
Quote from: guest on 09/09/2014, 01:46 PMHailing, I think you chose the worst possible picture of her/im there.
I think I chose one of the funniest possible pictures of her.

Here, is this more to your liking?

IMG
There is no Hello Kitty between those legs!....

esteban

Update: based upon new picture...

Hell yes, despite the man face.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

munchiaz

I used to watch Pete's videos, but they got boring very quickly, as all he really talks about is what he bought recently. He even has videos now of him hunting for games on ebay. Plus he just looks awful. You don't have to be dressed to the 9's or anything like that, but at least do your hair, and look halfway presentable in front of a camera

HailingTheThings

Quote from: munchiaz on 09/10/2014, 05:15 PMI used to watch Pete's videos, but they got boring very quickly, as all he really talks about is what he bought recently. He even has videos now of him hunting for games on ebay. Plus he just looks awful. You don't have to be dressed to the 9's or anything like that, but at least do your hair, and look halfway presentable in front of a camera
I've watched his ebay vids, effing hilarious. best quote: "That's watchable."

Kinda wish he'd shave his face, maybe trim the hair a little too... and dye it blue, then spike it up? hehehe
IMG

ClodBusted

Instead of creating another topic, I'm just hijacking this one for fun.

Would you hit them?

IMG

TheClash603

That looks like every girl that gave me a bj in college...

Medic_wheat

Quote from: TheClash603 on 10/05/2016, 08:14 AMThat looks like every girl that gave me a bj in college...
Lol oh my. 

Hey big girls give great bjs.

NecroPhile

Nope.  I'm not terribly picky or expect all girls to be rail thin, but I don't think I could be with a gal that'd get winded going up a flight of steps.

Also, my bedroom trapeze set isn't rated for such mass.

ClodBusted

Quote from: Medic_wheat on 10/05/2016, 08:35 AMHey big girls give great bjs.
Because they just can't say no to healthy meat.

Medic_wheat

780racer

I would tap the BBW above. A good bit larger then I prefer, but I do like the thicker ladies... They are a bit... Too thick, but hell, if I was not married/relationship, it would totally be tap-able.

HailingTheThings

Quote from: guest on 10/05/2016, 07:08 AMInstead of creating another topic, I'm just hijacking this one for fun.

Would you hit them?

IMG
The brunette in the top right looks like a ghoul, I'm down. :3
IMG