10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

WTB-Original PlayStation 1 system only

Started by Mathius, 09/16/2014, 11:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mathius

My old and not-so-trusty-anymore PS1 is starting to fizzle out on me. I am looking for an original model with a mid-to-late serial number so that I can hopefully avoid any future issues. It needs to be in good cosmetic shape. If I see that Nulltard has stained it by putting his nuts on it as he is known to do I will ask for a refund.  :P

Really though...I wants a nice one. :)
Make offers.

Edit:

Can be system only. Cables and controllers aren't necessary.

wildfruit

Mathius

Quote from: wildfruit on 09/17/2014, 02:52 AMI have a PAL one sitting in a box
I really need a US version. Thanks though :)

jtucci31

Are you looking for the model 1 or model 2? I assume a model 1 since you are saying you want an original model.

The reason i ask is because i have a model 2 sitting at home somewhere. I'll keep an eye out for a model 1 though because they pop up at thrift stores every so often.

DeshDildo

I have a model 1 console only you can literally have.  It worked when I last played it a couple of years ago.  Let me test it and check out the serial number.  If it tickles your fancy I will send it your way.
"You CAN'T prove Nulltard/DoxPhile caused ANY harm/damage/sabotage to PCEFX!! You have NO evidence he poached ANY members for his own failed PC Engine forum/site or was a conniving destructive saboteur! ZERO, ZIP, NADA!!! Nulltard did nothing wrong!"

VenomMacbeth

If anything else doesn't turn out, I've got one for ya.  System and memory card.
Quote from: Gogan on 08/01/2013, 09:54 AMPlay Turbografx.
Play the Turbografx. PLAY
THE TURBOGRAFX!!!!!!

Buh buh buh, I have almost all teh games evar.  I R TEH BESTEST COLLECTR!!