RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

Raffle: A box.

Started by Paddyfitz18, 09/20/2014, 11:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paddyfitz18

I am raffling off a Turbografx16 box.

There is no Turbografx16 in the box.

In fact, there is nothing in the box.

This is an entirely empty box. 

I have had many hours of enjoyment with the box,
looking at the box,
holding the box,
loving the box.

Man, what a box.

This is one hell of a box.

I'll also throw in the console instruction booklet with the box.

--------------------------

Terms:

Anyone can enter, except that I only want to ship it to somewhere in the 48 contiguous states of
the U.S.A.  I'll just slap a shipping label on the side of it and send it out ;)

If there are any entries, I will draw the winner in two weeks (October 4).

IMG

IMG

IMG

IMG

esteban

Oh, my parents threw mine away ages ago.

Throw my name into the Hatris.  IMG
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

synbiosfan

Very nice gesture!

I'm not entering.

mitsuman

Sure, I'd like to throw my name in.
Since I'm old and married, I don't have a lot of acces to as many boxes as I used to when I was young and single.

EvilEvoIX

Count me IN!!!!  I need a Turbo Box.
IMGIMGIMG
Quote from: PCEngineHellI already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so fuck him, and his cunt wife.

cr8zykuban0

nice box! I have one already but very generous of you to throw it in a raffle.

elderbroom

If you'd consider letting a friendly Canadian in .. I'd gladly cover shipping cost via paypal gift if won !
-----------------------
Elderbroom
My TG-16/PCE Collection : http://www.pcedaisakusen.net/2/34/615/show-collection.htm

Paddyfitz18

Quote from: elderbroom on 09/20/2014, 01:55 PMIf you'd consider letting a friendly Canadian in .. I'd gladly cover shipping cost via paypal gift if won !
Sure. Yeah that's fine.  You're in.

VestCunt

Please sign me up. I stupidly sold my original TG16 and its box when I went three NEC-less years as a teenager.
Topic Adjourned.

bob

I dont want cardboard, but good raffle!

ToyMachine78

Please put my name in. Thanks! Nice raffle.

handyman907

I already have a box but thanks anyway.

BigusSchmuck

Sure, sign me up! I'll even throw in a bonus if I win, I'll take a picture of my cat hanging out around it as he loves boxes.

InfraMan

My poor TG-16 has never known the sweet, sweet love of a sexy box. Enter me please!

You're awesome for doing this, btw. =D>

Keith Courage

Please enter me. My Girlfriend knows that I need more game related stuff in my house. Hah

Medic_wheat

I am game

I eant to enter this box side ways

Ninja16608

Enter me also please, I haven't seen one up close in a long long time.

Medic_wheat

Quote from: Ninja16608 on 09/21/2014, 12:35 PMEnter me also please, I haven't seen one up close in a long long time.
Is your offer to be entered open for me as well?  :-"

Flare65

I need one.  Please add me!

Ayce

I would love to jump on to this raffle.

CPTRAVE

The box sounds like fun. Enter me please  :P

NecroPhile

Quote from: Paddyfitz18 on 09/20/2014, 11:36 AMI'll just slap a shipping label on the side of it and send it out ;)
Heh, I hope you're just kidding.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

FairWitness

I'm down. I used to have the box, left it in the attic at my old house and rats chewed through half of it.

bob

Quote from: fairwitness on 09/22/2014, 01:37 PMI'm down. I used to have the box, left it in the attic at my old house and rats chewed through half of it.
two out of your first three posts, entering raffles.  good intro, bro.
hope you stick around.   :roll:

Paddyfitz18

Just checking in on this raffle.  Thanks for your participation and comments.   Below is my list of who has entered so far.  (Still a good amount of time left to get in.  Drawing October 4).

esteban
mitsuman
EvilEvoIX
elderbroom
vestcunt
toymachine78
BigusSchmuck
InfraMan
Keith Courage
Medic_wheat
Ninja16608
Flare65
Ayce
CPTRAVE
fairwitness

Dicer

This would sit nicely under my Saved by the Bell shrine, toss my name in the hat...

paybacks3

Pick Pick Pick Pick MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE please lol .. that would look sweet in the man cave .  :dance:

(( Crossing Fingers ))
IMG

xcrement5x

Please enter me, I have no Turbo boxes so this would be cool to break up all the Sega in my life.
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

sosoyo180

I need a new box fort so i'm in

(I live in Canada and will gladly cover the shipping cost)
12 hard black inches of pure fun, the TurboGrafx 16.

clackattack

Ough ough!  :dance: :dance: i would LOVE a shot at winning this! What a beautiful peice of cardboard! I would love and cherish it always!  8)
[If it's song and dance you want, song and dance you'll get!]

cjameslv

Oh how i wants to give lovin to the box! count me in, thanks!

Paddyfitz18

Well I packed the box into another box and it's ready to go.  Here is the list of entries so far.  Drawing is October 4.

esteban
mitsuman
EvilEvoIX
elderbroom
vestcunt
toymachine78
BigusSchmuck
InfraMan
Keith Courage
Medic_wheat
Ninja16608
Flare65
Ayce
CPTRAVE
fairwitness
Dicer
paybacks3
xcrement5x
sosoyo180
clackattack
cjameslv

cjameslv

mmm box in box action!

ifkz

Please sign me up/enter me to win.  This box would join my boxed TurboDuo.  I have a system for it.  It would be loved.  Cared for.  It would not be resold.  It would become a display piece.

If I get it, I will happily post a picture with all OBEY I own.

P.S. Thank you for not making a minimum post count.  My count is still low so I do not get to participate much in raffles.
THANKS TO ALL PCEFX members who have helped fix my hardware and add to my games library!  What a thrill!

CPTRAVE

BOX! BOX! BOX! BOX! BOX! BOX! :mrgreen:

Lochlan

Please enter me in your awesome raffle!  Thanks!!
Quote from: ridgewood_general_store_1 on 08/15/2014, 11:12 AMI'm not sorry about this, as I'm not sorry about ANY attack by the goverrats.

NightWolve

Quote from: Paddyfitz18 on 09/20/2014, 11:36 AMI have had many hours of enjoyment with the box,
looking at the box,
holding the box,
loving the box.

Man, what a box.

This is one hell of a box.
Heh-heh, you persuaded me, I'll throw my name in this. I lost track with what happened to mine. While I still have my Duo box, I actually lost the inside foam contents and manuals, etc. Anyway, welcome BTW!

EvilEvoIX

I'm really excited for this.  I love box art from days past.
IMGIMGIMG
Quote from: PCEngineHellI already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so fuck him, and his cunt wife.

JoshTurboTrollX

Throw my name into the roffle for a box within a box please!!
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Paddyfitz18

The winner is....

elderbroom

I will message you momentarily.

Thanks to everyone who participated and good luck in future raffles.

EvilEvoIX

IMGIMGIMG

Medic_wheat

Whoo hooo number 15! 

That means I win right. 

I forget how this works.   :-"

elderbroom

Sweet.  Been lucky with raffles. Promise I am planning a good one of my own.
-----------------------
Elderbroom
My TG-16/PCE Collection : http://www.pcedaisakusen.net/2/34/615/show-collection.htm

mitsuman

Congrats to elderbroom!

esteban

Elderbroom, you should play the lottery or go to Vegas. You are one lucky bastard.  :pcgs:

cjameslv

Grats to elderbroom!

clackattack

Jeez elder, you are indeed one lucky s.o.b., whats this make it 3 raffles in a row?! Congrats!
[If it's song and dance you want, song and dance you'll get!]

Retrocool

OH, i might be late on this... throw me in .... THROW ME IN
It is what it is and it will be what it will be!

Looking for some games, but I will prolly never find.  Sapphire, Magical Chase (US)

Medic_wheat

Quote from: Retrocool on 10/06/2014, 11:18 AMOH, i might be late on this... throw me in .... THROW ME IN
They sota announced the winner and the past few post have been contrat to the winner...

So no you are not late at all........

YOU WIN!

a internet box...just print and fold to your hearts conent.

IMG

Good luck on the next drawing

esteban

Quote from: Retrocool on 10/06/2014, 11:18 AMOH, i might be late on this... throw me in .... THROW ME IN
Your name has been entered in the raffle.

Thank you for participating.