Halloween Raffle - Splatterhouse: Winner Announced!

Started by cjameslv, 10/03/2014, 11:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cjameslv

*** I decided lets get this done! The results are in:

/F057Y0.jpg

Congrats to Clackattack! Pm me your info and i will get this out to you. Thanks to all that entered and the kind words  :D ***

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I wanted to do something for the community. Just so happens i have an extra Splatterhouse and decided what a better than time than Halloween to raffle it off  :twisted:

Rules are simple:
1.) To enter, you need to have joined prior to me.
2.) Enter no later than October 30th.
3.) Winner will be randomly selected on October 31st.
4.) Shipping will be open to all the USA and Canada.
5.) I reserve the right to exclude dead beat fucks who don't contribute to the community.

/sd0eq1.jpg

Thanks and good luck!

**Update**
Current Entries:
mitsuman
fsa
crans
Dicer
EvilEvoIX
ishiyakazuo
johnnykonami
cobrad12
xcrement5x
paybacks3
handyman907
Mrwoodchuck
spenoza
o.pwuaioc
clackattack
vexcollects
seieienbu
Groover
esadajr
KGD
NightWolve

MrFlutterPie

Best game on the Turbo!

+1 to you for a great raffle.

Please do not entry me as I have this game.

mitsuman

Please enter me. If I win, I will dress as Rick next Halloween (2015).

fsa

Please include me, and thanks for the generous raffle.
Looking for TG16 games I don't have already.

crans

Dicer

EvilEvoIX

IMGIMGIMG
Quote from: PCEngineHellI already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so fuck him, and his cunt wife.

ishiyakazuo

Please enter me -- I've only got a broken copy :(  Thanks!

Medic_wheat

That's pretty cool of you.

If it was a PC Engine verson I'd be in....but I already have the US verson of this game.

I preffer the import verson....no cencership in it............

So........I guess don't enter me...unless you buy me dinner first.......I'm classy like that.

johnnykonami

Woah nice raffle!  Count me in and thank you!

Bernie

Now, this is nice.  A new member that is already contributing, and not just here as a leech!!  Kudos to you!!!  Awesome game to raffle as well, good luck to the weiner!!!

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

esadajr

I nominate cjameslv for forumite of the month.
Gaming since 1985

elderbroom

Good on you for such a great raffle.  I do not wish to join, as I already have a copy.  Just wanted to say kudos !
-----------------------
Elderbroom
My TG-16/PCE Collection : http://www.pcedaisakusen.net/2/34/615/show-collection.htm

cobrad12

Count me in also please. Really looking for a copy to play this.

cjameslv

Thanks guys for the great responses. I updated the current list on the original post.

xcrement5x

Wow, awesome raffle.  Please throw me in the hat for this one.
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

cr8zykuban0

awesome raffle! I already have the game but very kind of you sir. i might need to step it up and throw a raffle sometime since this community has been awesome to me so far

paybacks3

Dope!!! throw me in the mix please
IMG

slinkyturd

Great raffle! Do NOT enter me. Already got both my english and japanese versions :)
70/95 US Turbochips

c0ldb33r

Please count me in. Thanks :-)
Member of the F@ck EBAY Club

handyman907

Add me please.Thanks for an awesome raffle.

Mrwoodchuck

add me on this!
I hope I win this one! [-o<

good look all!

spenoza

I'll throw my hat in the ring, if I may. Love this game. Until I die too much, then I just fume a bit  : )

esteban

Quote from: guest on 10/05/2014, 12:57 AMI'll throw my hat in the ring, if I may. Love this game. Until I die too much, then I just fume a bit  : )
You'll be fine. You'll enjoy everything, even the dying.

o.pwuaioc

clackattack

Can i hop in on this one? If elderbroom enters it though, we all automatically lose  [-(
[If it's song and dance you want, song and dance you'll get!]

vexcollects

I would like to be entered into your lovely raffle. Thanks. Never bought this game. Always been on my list.

seieienbu

I'd like to enter this raffle please.  And thanks for doing it!
Current want list:  Bomberman 93

owlnonymous

Please add me! This would be great for my Turbo Express. Thanks

Medic_wheat

Quote from: esteban on 10/05/2014, 08:54 AM
Quote from: guest on 10/05/2014, 12:57 AMI'll throw my hat in the ring, if I may. Love this game. Until I die too much, then I just fume a bit  : )
wait what?

This game is pretty easy........

well once you memorize a little of the attack patterns of the bosses, and the shotgun trick for old chainsaw hands.

wildfruit

Sign me up if you're agreeable to ship to europe ill PayPal you a couple of pounds for the extra shipping

esteban

Quote from: Medic_wheat on 10/06/2014, 12:40 PM
Quote from: esteban on 10/05/2014, 08:54 AM
wait what?

This game is pretty easy........

well once you memorize a little of the attack patterns of the bosses, and the shotgun trick for old chainsaw hands.
It is easy, even on PCE mode, but don't tell him that.  :pcgs:

Gentlegamer

It's too bad the raffle doesn't end before the 31st, so the winner can play it on Halloween.

ProTip: there's a level select code, so you don't have to beat it all in one session

I have a copy, don't enter me.
IMG
Quote from: VenomMacbeth on 10/25/2015, 02:35 PMGentle with games, rough with collectards.  Riders gon riiiiide.

jtucci31

Quote from: Gentlegamer on 10/07/2014, 04:26 PMIt's too bad the raffle doesn't end before the 31st, so the winner can play it on Halloween.
I thought the same thing. But it's up to cjameslv. Either way, cool raffle! Don't enter me though.

dallaspattern

Loved that game. Super gross. Perfect for 12 year old boys!

420GOAT

I want to be more like 337.

The Wolf: If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the fucking car.

Bla5to

Your a stud man!  Count me in!

Medic_wheat

Quote from: dallaspattern on 10/07/2014, 08:33 PMLo. d that game. Super gross. Perfect for 12 year old boys!
Yeah I have a list of games I can't wait to expose my friends son to when he hits 12. This game deadspace, house of thr drad and many more

Lol

We shoukd make a coming of age list of games every gamer shpuld play on various ages/mile stones in life they hit.

Puberty.  Thy guy game lol

KGD

I don't have this one and would love to play.

Count me in!

sosoyo180

Good luck to everyone in the raffle, this game is a one-of-a-kind.

TREASURE IT
12 hard black inches of pure fun, the TurboGrafx 16.

esadajr

Gaming since 1985

Groover

IMG

Carparama

Oh my goodness!  I have to get in this!

xeronature

Hey let me get in on this action  :D

esteban

grache

Quote from: cjameslv on 10/03/2014, 11:21 AMRules are simple:
I joined 10 days after you and I've been a lot less active - I definitely don't qualify for this raffle.

I wish I did though. I've bid on about a half dozen copies of Splatterhouse in the last few weeks but prices are nuts.; I'm sure I'll get a copy sooner than later, also got an Everdrive on the way.

Awesome raffle, especially for a new member  =D>. You've inspired me to do my own raffle: 
https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=17885.0
TurboGrafx-16 HuCard Collection: 7.3% complete    7 / 96 titles

NightWolve

Hah, nice touch with Halloween around the corner! It's tough to really care about original HuCards now that I own a nice Turbo Everdrive flashcart, but I guess it's the history/legacy of the system and games that still appeals enough to me to still want to have originals.

Well, add me to the raffle por favor.

cr8zykuban0

Quote from: grache on 10/17/2014, 07:08 PM
Quote from: cjameslv on 10/03/2014, 11:21 AMRules are simple:
I joined 10 days after you and I've been a lot less active - I definitely don't qualify for this raffle.

I wish I did though. I've bid on about a half dozen copies of Splatterhouse in the last few weeks but prices are nuts.; I'm sure I'll get a copy sooner than later, also got an Everdrive on the way.

Awesome raffle, especially for a new member  =D>. You've inspired me to do my own raffle: 
https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=17885.0
he actually inspired me to do the same. im also holding my own raffle as well. I think you qualify since you are holding a raffle your self and you seem like you are willing to contribute.  cant say the same about bla5to and xeronature

cjameslv

**Update: Winner Announced! See op.**