@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

Legendary Axehole Rarffle For Your BUTT! bc Halloween. *WINNER ANNOUNCED*

Started by HailingTheThings, 10/09/2014, 12:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HailingTheThings

IMG
IMG

IMG

It's like a special time of year or something. so. Like. I'm giving away a CIC Legendary Axe! Yeah!

HuCard is fine, like I tested it and stuff. Has a HuSleeve. It has a HuArm, also a case. The sticker is a little meh-ish, like the far-right section where it says "TurboGrafx-16" is coming off a little, but no biggie. The back of the manual has a big piece of clear tape to cover up a rip or something, it looks stupid. lol Don't ask why. Whoever I got it from likes eating poop, apparently, maybe, probably, possibly/yes.

If you're okay with those things then enter!

But!

Wait!

Not so fast, my little darlings...

Requirements!!!!

1. Don't be a dick.
2. Have 100 posts. *
3. Don't be a dick.
4. Must not already have the game. *
5. Can't resell the game, must raffle back here if not wanted/needed. *

Ready. Set. Go!!!!1!!!1!!!*audible fart*!!!1!!

**CONGRATULATIONS TO NIGHTWOLVE**

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Entrant List:

1.) o.pwuaioc
2.) spenoza
3.) NightWolve
4.) xcrement5x
5.) LameKat
6.)
IMG

HailingTheThings

Quote from: Nulltard on 10/09/2014, 12:25 AMI have no idea wtf I just read, and I don't want in... but I love it.  JEEBUS CHRISTO BLESS YOU.
*hearts*
IMG

cr8zykuban0

hey butts!!! lol love it. I have the game but nice raffle and really funny pics! lol

cjameslv

Great to see more good titles getting raffled off. I have this game and its alot of fun! Good luck to the entrants.

o.pwuaioc

Still looking for this one. Am I dickless enough to enter?

(Wait a minute...!)

clackattack

What a great game, truely a must have for any TG16 owner.... AND freakin' hilarious entry details  :lol:  You guys never fail to make me laugh when im bored as hell at work! Best of luck to all entrants!
[If it's song and dance you want, song and dance you'll get!]

Gentlegamer

I don't have 200 posts, but I also already have this legendary game, so I hope it goes to someone who has a legendary gap in their collection.
IMG
Quote from: VenomMacbeth on 10/25/2015, 02:35 PMGentle with games, rough with collectards.  Riders gon riiiiide.

jtucci31

While i don't yet have this game, I won't enter since i won your last raffle. And boy was it a doosey :)

While I've played Super Star Solider a butt-ton and enjoy it a whole lot, i still have yet to watch the DVD you gave me with it....I know, I'm terrible. :oops:

HailingTheThings

Updated the things.

Quote from: guest on 10/09/2014, 11:18 AMStill looking for this one. Am I dickless enough to enter?

(Wait a minute...!)
Added ya. You have no D word. Uh-Oh.

Quote from: guest on 10/09/2014, 08:02 PMWhile i don't yet have this game, I won't enter since i won your last raffle. And boy was it a doosey :)

While I've played Super Star Solider a butt-ton and enjoy it a whole lot, i still have yet to watch the DVD you gave me with it....I know, I'm terrible. :oops:
It's K, bro, just save it for a "rainy day." I have much on my backlog of things to watch and what-have-you, so I can understand how it goes.
IMG

seieienbu

Legendary Axe is too sweet of a game to pass up if you don't have a copy! 

No entry thanks, but kudos on the raffle.
Current want list:  Bomberman 93

Carparama

So sad that I don't have 200 posts.  Even sadder that I already own the game.  Oh well~

Maybe next Halloween~

spenoza

I desire to own this game. In the name of butts, I ask you put me on the list. Do it for the butts. THINK OF THE BUTTS.

HailingTheThings

* UPDATED *

Quote from: guest on 10/11/2014, 01:48 PMI desire to own this game. In the name of butts, I ask you put me on the list. Do it for the butts. THINK OF THE BUTTS.
Added ya, sir.
IMG

HailingTheThings

*UPDATE*

Lowered the minimal post count to 100.

Winner will be selected Wednesday, October 22nd! (Is this loud enough?)

:3
IMG

Gentlegamer

With only two eligible, it's just a boring coin flip. How about an arena fight to the death, Star Trek style?
IMG
Quote from: VenomMacbeth on 10/25/2015, 02:35 PMGentle with games, rough with collectards.  Riders gon riiiiide.

JoshTurboTrollX

Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

NightWolve

You put interesting work into the raffle presentation that I had no choice but to participate! Sign me up!

Quote from: guest on 10/09/2014, 05:47 PMSir Mix-A-Lot - I like big butts ( Official Music Video )
Ah, a classic! You have fine taste, good sir!

HailingTheThings

Quote from: NightWolve on 10/17/2014, 11:28 PMYou put interesting work into the raffle presentation that I had no choice but to participate! Sign me up!
Okay!
IMG

Psycho Punch

Hahaha to be honest when I enter some of the hailing's threads this music always starts playing in my head lol.

New avatar for HailingTheThings:

IMG
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

HailingTheThings

Quote from: guest on 10/18/2014, 12:45 AMHahaha to be honest when I enter some of the hailing's threads this music always starts playing in my head lol.

New avatar for HailingTheThings:

IMG
Saved it to my gif folder. Mmmaybe once the fun Halloween time is over I will consider getting even more butty, maybe. :3
IMG

handyman907

Great raffle but dont have 100 posts. Good luck to all . thanks

MrFlutterPie

Just want to pop in say you are awesome for using Captain Power toys :D

Please don't enter me (you dirty man whore  :wink:  )  as I already have this game.

HailingTheThings

Quote from: MrFlutterPie on 10/18/2014, 11:11 AMJust want to pop in say you are awesome for using Captain Power toys :D

Please don't enter me (you dirty man whore  :wink:  )  as I already have this game.
Yay! Someone figured out where they were from! Congratulations!

The show is so wow, wish they would've made a second season. :(
IMG

NightWolve

Quote from: HailingTheThings on 10/18/2014, 08:00 PM
Heh, I'm pretty sure I saw this before though, can't remember who posted it for sure, maybe Professor. Given that intro, it's impressive the thing got a whole season if you ask me. ;)

esteban

Quote from: NightWolve on 10/19/2014, 01:25 AM
Heh, I'm pretty sure I saw this before though, can't remember who posted it for sure, maybe Professor. Given that intro, it's impressive the thing got a whole season if you ask me. ;)
Before watching the video, I was expecting to see that TV show with the infra-red light guns (Photon? I know it wasn't Lazer Tag...)

Anyway, it is amazing that these shows were made. They put the Power Rangers to shame.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

HailingTheThings

Quote from: esteban on 10/19/2014, 11:35 AM
Quote from: NightWolve on 10/19/2014, 01:25 AM
Before watching the video, I was expecting to see that TV show with the infra-red light guns (Photon? I know it wasn't Lazer Tag...)

Anyway, it is amazing that these shows were made. They put the Power Rangers to shame.
I want this show. lol
IMG

esteban

Holy crepe. I haven't seen Photon since it was on TV.

I remember some things but shocked I didn't remember everything.

xcrement5x

I guess I should have been a bit more explicit then just posting the video, I'd like to enter please :)

mitsuman

Quote from: HailingTheThings on 10/16/2014, 12:39 AM*UPDATE*

Lowered the minimal post count to 100.

Winner will be selected Wednesday, October 22nd! (Is this loud enough?)

So close....OFF TO POSTWHORE!!

HailingTheThings

Quote from: esteban on 10/19/2014, 09:30 PMHoly crepe. I haven't seen Photon since it was on TV.

I remember some things but shocked I didn't remember everything.
Funny how that works. Even shows that I've seen numerous times I won't remember every little thing if I go a few years without viewing them.

Quote from: guest on 10/20/2014, 05:48 PMI guess I should have been a bit more explicit then just posting the video, I'd like to enter please :)
Added ya! Sorry, Mister.

Quote from: mitsuman on 10/20/2014, 05:55 PMSo close....OFF TO POSTWHORE!!
Please don't do that. lol Unless you do nothing but post butt pics.

Seriously, though, just look for things that interest you enough to reply, wouldn't wanna upset galam now, would we?
IMG

LameKat

esteban

HailingTheThings

The winner is:

NightWolve!!!

Congratulations!!!

pm incoming.

Thanks to everyone who participated and those who left kind words.

Here's to the next one... maybe soon. maybe mewmewmew
IMG

xcrement5x

Congrats NightWolve!  And kudos again to Hailing for doing an awesome raffle-roffle.

cr8zykuban0