OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

So you think you can raffle? aka not another raffle!

Started by o.pwuaioc, 10/12/2014, 03:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

o.pwuaioc

removed

schweaty

QuoteA city boy, Kenny, moved to the country and bought a donkey from an old farmer for $100. The farmer agreed to deliver the donkey the next day.

The next day the farmer drove up and said: "Sorry son, but I have some bad news. The donkey died."

Kenny replied, "Well then, just give me my money back."

The farmer said, "Can't do that. I went and spent it already."

Kenny said, "OK, then just unload the donkey."

The farmer asked, "What ya gonna do with him?"

Kenny: "I'm going to raffle him off."

Farmer: "You can't raffle off a dead donkey!"

Kenny: "Sure I can. Watch me. I just won't tell anybody he is dead."

A month later the farmer met up with Kenny and asked, "What happened with that dead donkey?"

Kenny: "I raffled him off. I sold 500 tickets at $2 a piece and made a profit of $998.00."

Farmer: "Didn't anyone complain?"

Kenny: "Just the guy who won. So I gave him his $2 back."

Kenny grew up and eventually became the chairman of Enron
shamelessly stolen for a good cause... my raffle entry

o.pwuaioc

cr8zykuban0

awrsome raffle. great game! I got the game but kudos to you sir for the raffle.

as of jokes. ....uhhh......
why do seaguls live by the sea? if they lived by the bay, they would be called bagels.

bwaaaa ha ha ha ha!!!

Flare65

Add me!

I like dirty/offensive/politically incorrect jokes....I don't want to offend anyone here, so I got some tame ones to included...

Q: What's the difference between your job and a dead prostitute?
 A: Your job still sucks!

Q: How do you kill a circus clown?
 A: Go for the juggler!

Q: What do you call two fat people talking?
 A: A heavy discussion.

Thank you, thank you very much!  I'll be here all night!

o.pwuaioc

spenoza

+1 karma. Excellent raffle choice! Don't enter me, though. I already have this.

DeshDildo

Hmmmm.... I'm not good at writing jokes so here are some amazing lyrics I've written for the classic "Diarrhea" song (as heard in the movie Parenthood).

I went to blow a fart and my pants blew apart.... diarrhea... diarrhea

I went to vent some gas then shit was spewin' out my ass... diarrhea... diarrhea

It kind of smelled like eggs, shit was running down my legs... diarrhea... diarrhea

"You CAN'T prove Nulltard/DoxPhile caused ANY harm/damage/sabotage to PCEFX!! You have NO evidence he poached ANY members for his own failed PC Engine forum/site or was a conniving destructive saboteur! ZERO, ZIP, NADA!!! Nulltard did nothing wrong!"

owlnonymous

Space Bees! Count me in if I qualify. Danks!  :o

johnnykonami

This is one of my favorite versions of Galaga (my absolute favorite variation of the original is the arranged mode from Namco Classic Collection Vol. 1) and it's a generous little raffle you're having along with Panic Bomber.  Again, count me out of this one but thanks for having it!

o.pwuaioc

Quote from: johnnykonami on 10/15/2014, 08:11 PMThis is one of my favorite versions of Galaga (my absolute favorite variation of the original is the arranged mode from Namco Classic Collection Vol. 1) and it's a generous little raffle you're having along with Panic Bomber.  Again, count me out of this one but thanks for having it!
Agreed! It's such a great game. Desh, you're in. owlnonymous, where's that joke/clever wittiness??

Medic_wheat

Sweet add me. 

As for my joke.

About raffles.

A woman arrives home from work and her husband notices she's wearing a diamond necklace. He asks his wife, "Where did you get that necklace?"

She replies, "I won it in a raffle at work. Go get my bath ready while I start dinner."

The next day, the women arrives home from work wearing a diamond bracelet. Her husband asks, "Where did you get the bracelet?"

She replies, "I won it in a raffle at work. Go get my bath ready while I start dinner."

The next day, her husband notices she arrives home from work wearing a mink coat. He says, "I suppose you won that in a raffle at work?" She replies, "Yeah I did! How did you guess? Go get my bath ready while I start supper."

Later after supper, she goes to take her bath and she notices there is only one inch of water in the tub. She yells to her husband, "HEY! There's only an inch of water in the tub." He replies, "I didn't want you to get your raffle ticket wet."

clackattack

Haha, what a hilariously funny way to gain entry into this great raffle! All my jokes are extremely dirty/rather racist, so Ill steer clear of posting any of those.... so little chioces left.... oh oh, how bout this one:

"Why do dogs lick themselves?"
       ->   "Because they can't make a fist."

Heres another I heard as a small child that took me almost 20 years to figure out what it meant:

"How did Dairy Queen get pregnant?"
       ->  "Because Burger King forgot to wrap his whopper."   
[If it's song and dance you want, song and dance you'll get!]

o.pwuaioc

JoshTurboTrollX

#bafflesmeraffles

Great raffle, great game, good luck to all entrants!!  +1 Turbobbers karma to all!!

Don't enter me tho, I'm Galaga'd
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

roflmao

This thread is awesome!  +1 TurboKarma to you!  Don't add me as I already have it.

o.pwuaioc

Thanks, guys. Galaga 88 is such an essential title that I just had to give it to the community rather than sell it. Whoever gets it, post pics/vids!

cjameslv

Quote from: guest on 10/20/2014, 10:08 PMThanks, guys. Galaga 88 is such an essential title that I just had to give it to the community rather than sell it. Whoever gets it, post pics/vids!
Essential you say? Then better throw me in this as well!

No jokes on hand but i do have an image for you:

/HFzORf.jpg

esteban

Quote from: cjameslv on 10/21/2014, 12:22 AM
Quote from: guest on 10/20/2014, 10:08 PMThanks, guys. Galaga 88 is such an essential title that I just had to give it to the community rather than sell it. Whoever gets it, post pics/vids!
Heck yes, it is a wonderful gem.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

o.pwuaioc

SHOW ME THE FUNNY
IMG

cjameslv

Quote from: guest on 10/21/2014, 03:41 PM
SHOW ME THE FUNNY
IMG
Whoops missed that. Updated post.

Gentlegamer

I already have the superior sequel, Galaga '90.
IMG
Quote from: VenomMacbeth on 10/25/2015, 02:35 PMGentle with games, rough with collectards.  Riders gon riiiiide.

o.pwuaioc

Quote from: Gentlegamer on 10/23/2014, 05:05 PMI already have the superior sequel, Galaga '90.
Turbografx forum is that way .

o.pwuaioc

o.pwuaioc

o.pwuaioc

removed

clackattack

[If it's song and dance you want, song and dance you'll get!]

cjameslv

Congrats to me  :dance: Thx for the raffle o.pwuaioc