OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

Raffle time! Metal Slug 4 for the MVS *Winner announced!*

Started by BigusSchmuck, 12/19/2014, 02:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigusSchmuck

I figured since I have been signing up for lots of raffles of late I'll raffle off my copy of Metal Slug 4 for the Neogeo MVS. Open to anyone, but a word of caution: The game doesn't work. It'll play the first couple of minutes of the first level and freeze up. I'll even sweeten the pot and pay for shipping in the lower 48! Raffle ends at the 1st of the year.

/cOWKmL.jpg
/SvZGhH.jpg

Entrants:
1.cjameslv
2.PunkCryborg
3.BlueBMW
4.turbokon
5.EvilEvoIX
6.Duo_R
7.JoshTurboTrollX-16
8.thesteve
9.clackattack

The winner is...
BlueBMW!

bust3dstr8

I will give this cart the loving it deserves.  Sign me up pweese.
Clowns Suck
IMG IMG

cjameslv

PunkCryborg

enter me if ya know what i mean ;)

Opethian

IMG

SuperGrafx

Wow this is a great raffle!
I already have the game, but good luck to everyone who enters!

BigusSchmuck

Quote from: Opethian on 12/19/2014, 08:19 PMbigus is it a bootleg cart?
No its not, legit as far as I know (has SNK written all over the pcm). I even tried taking it apart and cleaning the sh*t out of the contacts.

TR0N

Good luck to all that enter.I have MS4 myself all ready,still it's not the greatest ms either mostly a rehash of a game.
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

BlueBMW

Enter me in this.  I've only got a bootleg of MS4... should I win and successfully repair the cartridge then my old bootie is up for grabs!
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

seieienbu

Nice raffle, and I wish the winner good luck fixing up the game to 100%.  No mvs so no add, thanks.
Current want list:  Bomberman 93

BlueBMW

Also, for whoever gets this... Ive fixed MVS carts by basically reflowing every solder joint on the PCB.  It takes a while but usually I find a solder joint or two that has cracked.  Fixed a copy of Blazing Star this way.
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

turbokon

Turbo fan since 1991 after owning my first system.

Check out my website:)
www.tg16pcemods.com

cjameslv

Quote from: BlueBMW on 12/20/2014, 09:47 AMAlso, for whoever gets this... Ive fixed MVS carts by basically reflowing every solder joint on the PCB.  It takes a while but usually I find a solder joint or two that has cracked.  Fixed a copy of Blazing Star this way.
Yeah i've heat gunned a few pcbs back to life.

BigusSchmuck

I'll post some pics up later this afternoon

EvilEvoIX

Add me please. Must be a bad trace somewhere.  Great Raffle!
IMGIMGIMG
Quote from: PCEngineHellI already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so fuck him, and his cunt wife.

Medic_wheat

Already have it but surprised to see more Neo Geo CMVS owners here then I would have thought.

cjameslv

Quote from: Medic_wheat on 12/20/2014, 03:40 PMAlready have it but surprised to see more Neo Geo CMVS owners here then I would have thought.
CMVS or a cab is the only cheap route to go..and even this route is starting to climb in price now days. I used a supergun for a long time but ended up throwing the 1slot into a cab now. Matter of fact i think BigusSchmuck was starting to make a cmvs with the my ole supergun. I'll have to find his thread on it, i'd be interested to see how far he got.

PunkCryborg

BigusSchmuck

Quote from: cjameslv on 12/20/2014, 04:16 PM
Quote from: Medic_wheat on 12/20/2014, 03:40 PMAlready have it but surprised to see more Neo Geo CMVS owners here then I would have thought.
CMVS or a cab is the only cheap route to go..and even this route is starting to climb in price now days. I used a supergun for a long time but ended up throwing the 1slot into a cab now. Matter of fact i think BigusSchmuck was starting to make a cmvs with the my ole supergun. I'll have to find his thread on it, i'd be interested to see how far he got.
As a matter of fact I do have it setup, but its open faced right now lol.

cjameslv

Quote from: BigusSchmuck on 12/20/2014, 05:11 PM
Quote from: cjameslv on 12/20/2014, 04:16 PM
As a matter of fact I do have it setup, but its open faced right now lol.
Awesome, yeah it's hard to get a container that wouldn't look like a box or pc case. Although if you found some slimline case you might be able to mod it?

BigusSchmuck

cjameslv

Quote from: BigusSchmuck on 12/22/2014, 11:07 AMUpdated with pictures now.
Thanks, man that pcb has been through alot! Needs some luvin  :oops:

Duo_R

Add my YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/sOg93QUtlg0
For sale trade list: https://tinyurl.com/2csm7kq

SephirothTNH

I'm just getting my feet wet with neo geo stuff.  With all the epoxy chips and stuff I'm guessing this is a bootleg?

BigusSchmuck

Quote from: SephirothTNH on 12/22/2014, 02:58 PMI'm just getting my feet wet with neo geo stuff.  With all the epoxy chips and stuff I'm guessing this is a bootleg?
I'm not sure, maybe someone could chime in on that.

bust3dstr8

IMG

That is one of the fuggliest bootays I have ever seen.

I applaud your generosity, but please remove me from the drawing.
Clowns Suck
IMG IMG

BigusSchmuck

Quote from: bust3dstr8 on 12/22/2014, 04:20 PMIMG

That is one of the fuggliest bootays I have ever seen.

I applaud your generosity, but please remove me from the drawing.
I had a funny feeling it might have been a bootie. Not even Mai's bounciness can save it lol.

JoshTurboTrollX

I'm interested in this!  Thank you for your generosity!!

Please enter me gently.  :)
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

thesteve

im in, always up for non working stuff (especially stuff i dont have)

clackattack

Room for one more in this drawing?
[If it's song and dance you want, song and dance you'll get!]

BigusSchmuck

BigusSchmuck

The winner is...
BlueBMW!

Please send me your info and we'll get that out to you tomorrow. Thanks for playing!

BlueBMW

cjameslv

EvilEvoIX

Congrats to the winner, please post up details of the cart and if you can get it to work.
IMGIMGIMG
Quote from: PCEngineHellI already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so fuck him, and his cunt wife.

JoshTurboTrollX

Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!