OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

For Trade: Ys Book I & II

Started by jordan_hillman, 12/27/2014, 07:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jordan_hillman

I have the Turbo Duo version of Ys Book I & II complete with the manual and case up for trade if anyone is interested. The manual and disc are both in great shape (sorry for the image quality). Ideally I'd like to get another common CD title CIC (Fighting Street, Valis II, etc.), but I am open for just about any other type of TG or CD trade as well.

/IMG_1752.jpg
"Live the code, the code of the Dragon!"

mitsuman

jordan_hillman

Gone. Thanks for the offers everyone!

cjameslv

Thank you, it arrived safely. I ended up switching the case and printing a back insert :)

Lochlan

Quote from: cjameslv on 01/09/2015, 02:19 PMThank you, it arrived safely. I ended up switching the case and printing a back insert :)
No love for the original case?
Quote from: ridgewood_general_store_1 on 08/15/2014, 11:12 AMI'm not sorry about this, as I'm not sorry about ANY attack by the goverrats.

cjameslv

Quote from: Lochlan on 01/09/2015, 03:52 PM
Quote from: cjameslv on 01/09/2015, 02:19 PMThank you, it arrived safely. I ended up switching the case and printing a back insert :)
Yeah the pack-in was not given the love possibly due to the system near end of life, compared to the prior release which also included back insert and map.

NecroPhile

I get printing a liner thingy (I got one from ze Sparky), but change the case itself?  Are you racist?  :mrgreen:
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

jordan_hillman

Quote from: guest on 01/09/2015, 04:38 PMI get printing a liner thingy (I got one from ze Sparky), but change the case itself?  Are you racist?  :mrgreen:
White ain't right!!   :lol:

jordan_hillman

Awesome! Glad it arrived safely, and thanks again!

cjameslv

Welcome! I believe your game should have arrived as well?

Lochlan

Quote from: cjameslv on 01/09/2015, 04:36 PM
Quote from: Lochlan on 01/09/2015, 03:52 PM
Yeah the pack-in was not given the love possibly due to the system near end of life, compared to the prior release which also included back insert and map.
I meant no love from you since you replaced it!
Quote from: ridgewood_general_store_1 on 08/15/2014, 11:12 AMI'm not sorry about this, as I'm not sorry about ANY attack by the goverrats.

NightWolve

Gave up Ys Book I & II... Hard to believe people can do that...

jordan_hillman

Quote from: cjameslv on 01/09/2015, 07:47 PMWelcome! I believe your game should have arrived as well?
Yup! Thanks again man!