@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

Busted my cherry!

Started by clackattack, 01/14/2015, 12:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clackattack

Sooooo I know Im long overdue for this but better late than never I always say! I have officially become a man! WHEW-HOOOO  :dance: ! Scored a sealed copy of Sonic Spike on the cheap and figured what the hell, lets open er' up!
Im pretty camera shy, so unfortunatly, yall wont be graced with my sexy handsomness  8)
I know its my first, but hopefully not the last... Its been so long since I opened cardboard packaging like this, I felt a bit rusty doing so. I just need a little more practice. Let the hating begin!
[If it's song and dance you want, song and dance you'll get!]

Gentlegamer

I miss the days when opening a new game was that easy. Now we have the most noxious sticky crap known to man to break through.
IMG
Quote from: VenomMacbeth on 10/25/2015, 02:35 PMGentle with games, rough with collectards.  Riders gon riiiiide.

clackattack

***  <-- let me fix that for you! :P

You gain points for using your manly fingur nails to open the shrink wrap, and for discarding the shrink wrap, and for introducing creases to the box flap...

but you lose points because it appears that you forgot to eat cheetos prior to opening the game.

Your video earns: 3.5 turbochips on the bucci scale[/quote]
Thanks Null! I finally got it right this time, and ill have to remember the cheetos advise for next go around

NecroPhile

Mmmm, nice.  There's few things better than freeing an OBEY from its plastic prison.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

EvilEvoIX

Outstanding.  Well done.  I've only purchased new Genesis games at the time.  Never a new SNES game or a Turbo game.
IMGIMGIMG
Quote from: PCEngineHellI already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so fuck him, and his cunt wife.

cjameslv

Agreed Nulltard, the finger nail opener was solid! Love watching as the value drops and enjoyment rises to a verbal expression of "Sweet!"
Grats on spreading the tight sluts package wide open and sharing it with us  :twisted:

Dicer

The "oooo" was the best part...

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

jtucci31

Did you get this from Amazon? I've been meaning to buy one because they're so damn cheap, and I actually like Sonic Spike. Volleyball games, when done well, can be really fun!

xcrement5x

Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

clackattack

Quote from: guest on 01/14/2015, 01:35 PMDid you get this from Amazon? I've been meaning to buy one because they're so damn cheap, and I actually like Sonic Spike. Volleyball games, when done well, can be really fun!
Nah, got it in a lot off Feebay with a loose copy of Air zonk. I have seen that cheap price on it in amazon tho, what a deal!

jtucci31

Quote from: clackattack on 01/14/2015, 02:09 PM
Quote from: guest on 01/14/2015, 01:35 PMDid you get this from Amazon? I've been meaning to buy one because they're so damn cheap, and I actually like Sonic Spike. Volleyball games, when done well, can be really fun!
Nah, got it in a lot off Feebay with a loose copy of Air zonk. I have seen that cheap price on it in amazon tho, what a deal!
Oh nice! An even better deal!

cobrad12

I always think about picking this game up as well. It's only $10 on amazon or half.com from the same seller. He also has Dragon Spirit factory sealed for $35 on half which is tempting.

Sarumaru