@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

Selling my Turbo collection

Started by Emerald Rocker, 01/21/2015, 11:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emerald Rocker

Posting this on Fighting Street because I only want real PCEFX'ers to see this.  I would hate for some dude who only signed up to scour the "selling" forum to steal a sweet deal like this.

Due to various reasons, I've made the hard decision to sell my entire TurboGrafx-16 collection.

That being said, I only own three two TurboGrafx games:

1. Insanity (super-rare limited lightscribe edition)
2. Final Zone 2 (missing case and manual, but it's goddamn Final Zone 2)
3. Beyond Shadowgate (missing poster)

I'm asking for $700 $680 shipped.  Thanks for your time!

(no, my PC Engine games aren't for sale)

EDIT: Just realized Insanity is labeled as a PC Engine game, so it's not for sale.  Lowered the price accordingly.
Official member of the PCEFX 4K Post Club

HailingTheThings

Yikes. Many hundos. No poster. No boner, Turbo. Turboner. Turbbbb. Hi.
IMG

Emerald Rocker

I didn't understand the last post, and Nulltard didn't send me a PM so his/her "dibs" don't count.

Games are still available.  Serious offers only please.  It was a painful decision to sell my entire Turbo collection for $680.

HailingTheThings

This is Le Joke, jah? Entire collection consists of 2 games? Or did you already do away with a big chunk and this is all that's left?

How much are you into BS$$$ for ???
IMG

Gentlegamer

IMG
Quote from: VenomMacbeth on 10/25/2015, 02:35 PMGentle with games, rough with collectards.  Riders gon riiiiide.

HailingTheThings

Dude, that's fair. Actually its probably worth $150, but eh, who cares?
IMG

esteban

PM sent.

(Do you ship to naval base in Guam?)
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

EvilEvoIX

Insanity I LOVE LOVE LOVE for the music, chip tunes and CD.  Any game based off of Berzerk is fine by me.
IMGIMGIMG
Quote from: PCEngineHellI already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so fuck him, and his cunt wife.

ToyMachine78

I think this belongs in the Turbo Gouging thread. Post them on EBay for $2000.  Ah... I get it. Post in fighting street because you are looking for real PCFXrs that want a real ass raping. Makes total sense.

NecroPhile

It's in Fighting Street because it's Emerald Rocker.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

esteban

Emerald Rocker replied via PM. He won't ship to Guam. Bastard.

EvilEvoIX

Quote from: guest on 01/22/2015, 02:37 PM
Quote from: guest on 01/22/2015, 02:18 PMIt's in Fighting Street because it's Emerald Rocker.
This is true.

Also, I withdraw my offer.  I thought the topic was "Selling my Turbo erection".

I want nothing to do with ER's collection.
Nulltard wishes to collect an erection for every seat in his house.  Pretty soon he'll graduate to fists.
IMGIMGIMG
Quote from: PCEngineHellI already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so fuck him, and his cunt wife.

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 01/22/2015, 08:39 AMInsanity I LOVE LOVE LOVE for the music, chip tunes and CD.  Any game based off of Berzerk is fine by me.
Fuck Insanity.  The dude that made it is a fag.
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

esteban

Quote from: guest on 01/22/2015, 03:56 PM
Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 01/22/2015, 08:39 AMInsanity I LOVE LOVE LOVE for the music, chip tunes and CD.  Any game based off of Berzerk is fine by me.
Fuck Insanity.  The dude that made it is a fag.
Trüe Storie.

ToyMachine78

Quote from: guest on 01/22/2015, 02:18 PMIt's in Fighting Street because it's Emerald Rocker.
Does he rock?

Bernie

Emerald Rocker

Arkhan Asylum

I always thought the rocker was like, a rocking chair.

This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

MrFlutterPie

The illustrious Jabba bids you welcome and will gladly pay you the reward of 25,000.

Sparky

Everything sounds right to me.. Emerald Rocker is a rock star

FiftyQuid

Was anyone else lost after the first post?
I'm busy playing pinball, but I still drop by to visit.

Emerald Rocker

I don't understand how anyone could be lost.  I'm selling my Turbografx collection; my Turbografx collection consists of two games.

HailingTheThings

Quote from: Emerald Rocker on 01/25/2015, 11:22 PMI don't understand how anyone could be lost.  I'm selling my Turbografx collection; my Turbografx collection consists of two games.
You scary, mista, should lowerrrrrrr.
IMG

PunkCryborg

Emerald you need to stop in more often :D

Miracle_Warrior

*throws money at computer screen

Tatsujin

www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

esteban

Items are SOLD.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST.