@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

TurboMAGFest 13 (aka 2015)

Started by majors, 01/28/2015, 08:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

majors

Rob ran 4 setup of turbob's this year at MAGFest b/c they have been severely lacking in obey for the past years. We could not allow that they have 17,000 attendees...we must preach to the masses! He had a schedule to showcase our fav console:
IMG

all pic's here.

IMG

IMG

Even when the Smash players steal the chairs, the obey stands!
IMG
TG/PCE Collection.
"Booze should be a choice, not a privilege" -KCDC (The FP)

xcrement5x

Dang!  Looks like a heck of a turnout!
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

esteban

Majors, I love to see folks playing that solid lineup of games. Lots of shootemups, ha!
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

NecroPhile

I'm digging your locking milk crate security system.  :mrgreen:
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

cjameslv

So happy to see they are being obeying with pvm monitors! Soo beautiful...  :cry:

majors

Quote from: guest on 01/28/2015, 01:28 PMI'm digging your locking milk crate security system.  :mrgreen:
Hey man, it's cheap and works. Plus you can tote all the gear in them...double usage! It has good air flow :)

Quote from: cjameslv on 01/28/2015, 03:13 PMSo happy to see they are being obeying with pvm monitors! Soo beautiful...  :cry:
PVM or die trying! They stack well for transport. I do not need to explain the visual quality, of course. I saw a lot of other retro games being run on old hotel TV's they got for cheaps running over RF...it was sad.
TG/PCE Collection.
"Booze should be a choice, not a privilege" -KCDC (The FP)

roflmao