OBEY Buttons...wear them or else!

Started by cjameslv, 01/30/2015, 05:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cjameslv

jtucci31

Damn i love buttons. Where did you get these? Make 'em yourself? What size are those exactly? They look a bit larger, i usually like the smaller ones because then i can fit them all over my one schoolbag.

I've been thinking about buying a cheaper-end button maker. Basically for myself, so i can just make a bunch of buttons and pins for myself. But I can't quite justify it quite yet. In due time.

cjameslv

Quote from: guest on 01/30/2015, 05:37 PMDamn i love buttons. Where did you get these? Make 'em yourself? What size are those exactly?
They are 2.25 inch and my son made them at high school. They got a nice button maker there.

jtucci31

Quote from: Nulltard on 01/30/2015, 05:43 PMDidn't you or chany or dragonmaster dan have a neat mousepad, too?  Wish i could find a pic of those things...
I know i got one of your DoxPhile mousepads. I hope i was meant to get it. Maybe you gave one to someone else, not sure. But i still use it in my dorm.

Quote from: cjameslv on 01/30/2015, 05:43 PM1ST! How much did Nulltard pay you to plug that? 2ND! They are 2.25inch and my son made them at high school. They got a nice button maker there. 
No payment, free publicity sponsored by DoxPhile. But yeah those seem like the size i gave null. Seems pretty good. I've used one where you just put pieces on top of pieces and smash them together to pretty much make a button. It's fun to use, but it would take forever to make mass quantities. 

SuperGrafx

These are really cool buttons!
I'd love one with either the PC Engine logo or the old circular "CD ROM2 System" icon

cr8zykuban0

nice bro. id so rock those at my job!

cjameslv

Quote from: cr8zykuban0 on 01/31/2015, 09:27 AMnice bro. id so rock those at my job!
LOL nice! Well there $1 each lol and since your a local, no shipping :dance: I could have him make more next week if you want?

Psycho Punch

Does DoxPhile offers a majid button??? I'm asking for a friend.
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

cjameslv

Quote from: guest on 01/31/2015, 12:09 PM
Quote from: cjameslv on 01/31/2015, 10:50 AM
Quote from: cr8zykuban0 on 01/31/2015, 09:27 AMnice bro. id so rock those at my job!
LOL nice! Well there $1 each lol and since your a local, no shipping :dance: I could have him make more next week if you want?
best. Sig. Ever. :lol:

i57.tinypic.com/2ex8wvl.jpg
lol yeah i figured you'd like that!

esteban

Nulltard, that's the best tag line.

"DoxPhileLite chat. When you just want to be alone."
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

NightWolve

Quote from: esteban on 01/31/2015, 01:52 PMNulltard, that's the best tag line.

"DoxPhileLite chat. When you just want to be alone."
:lol: :lol:

Groover

IMG

Sarumaru

Posted this in my art thread already, but this thread also seems relevant. So I made some wearable Obey, so far here are the two I've made. I'm a fan of the red one.

IMG