TIME KILLERS (genesis) on EBAY

Started by cavein2000, 07/11/2006, 11:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cavein2000

Hey guys, You'll probably bash me for this, but I love this game.  I rarely see it available so here is a link to the auction.  I like the MAME version better, this one is kind of a novelty item for me.  Enjoy.  

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230005035002&fromMakeTrack=true
Cart Only
What a horrible night to have a curse...

PCEngineHell

I like my jamma arcade board version of it better.

cavein2000

I believe we talked about this Michael.  I was going to eventually put together a time killers board/supergun setup.  The MAME version I played was much better, I would love to restore this one.   :D

PCEngineHell

Yea,the mame rom is the arcade game. I tol dyou it wa sbetter to play the rom or actual arcade board over the genesis one. The Genesis one is just a tempory fix untill you can go the next step up. I still think the genesis version was a great port as far as things go.

cavein2000

yeah its still a good time.  My cart is very difficult to get working.  It takes many tries - situating it correctly and what not.  It seems like it needs to be pressed down as deeply as possible.  Any fixes for this?

PCEngineHell

ehh,that cart can be picky as hell,doesn't even work on Genesis model 3.

It worked best on Genesis model 2 decks and some of the last configured model 1 systems.