OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

Raffle: ermahgerd CIB raffflezz - Winner Chosen!

Started by cjameslv, 02/16/2015, 01:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cjameslv

And the winner is:

There were 9 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

xcrement5x
seieienbu
Sparky
CPTRAVE
Bernie
PunkCryborg
mrhaboobi
Nulltard
jordan_hillman
Timestamp: 2015-02-21 05:04:54 UTC

Grats to mr xcrement5x pm me your info!

Edit: Oh ya almost forgot, i scanned/uploaded the ad card but you will need to scan/upload the poster for estaban hahaha sucker...i mean sir!

Tis be da "R@res". Must be $500+ on day bay cuz it still haz hangtab...

I picked this up last week for a good deal and figured our cardboard collectards would like this.
You get a box, wrapper with hangtab, poster, some kind of double sided ad card, game, manual, case, a few pewbs from meh sack and a foam stick thing.

Rules:
- 250 min post count
- If your outside usa, throw me a few bucks for shipping.
- I reserve the right to choose who can enter, ya i'm a dick deal with it.
- Drawing will be this weekend.

IMG

Participants:
1. Nulltard
2. Sparky
3. PunkCryborg
4. CPTRAVE
5. mrhaboobi
6. seieienbu
7. Bernie
8. xcrement5x
9. jordan_hillman

clackattack

Damnit James, I try to be good... and then you just had to go and post up a sweet ass raffle like this, making it hard to excersize self control!
[If it's song and dance you want, song and dance you'll get!]

Sarumaru

Quote from: cjameslv on 02/16/2015, 01:54 PMTis be da "R@res". Must be $500+ on day bay cuz it still haz hangtab...

I picked this up last week for a good deal and figured our cardboard collectards would like this.
You get a box, wrapper with hangtab, poster, some kind of double sided ad card, game, manual, case, a few pewbs from meh sack and a foam stick thing.

Rules:
- 250 min post count

IMG

Participants:
1. Nulltard
Retro City?  :)

cjameslv

Quote from: Sarumaru on 02/16/2015, 05:42 PM
Quote from: cjameslv on 02/16/2015, 01:54 PMTis be da "R@res". Must be $500+ on day bay cuz it still haz hangtab...

Rules:
- 250 min post count

IMG

Participants:
1. Nulltard
Yep, picked it up from there with a few other goodies! Really loving their store.

Sarumaru

Quote from: cjameslv on 02/16/2015, 05:53 PM
Quote from: Sarumaru on 02/16/2015, 05:42 PM

Rules:
- 250 min post count

IMG

Participants:
1. Nulltard
Yep, picked it up from there with a few other goodies! Really loving their store.
It's a great place. Kudos for this raffle.

EvilEvoIX

I just won this game from another wraffle, so good luck to everyone and bump!
IMGIMGIMG
Quote from: PCEngineHellI already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so fuck him, and his cunt wife.

Sparky

Add me please.. I love paper.. Must have da poster :)

DeshDildo

I want to get in on this because of the included pubes.  I do, however, already own this game so count me out.
"You CAN'T prove Nulltard/DoxPhile caused ANY harm/damage/sabotage to PCEFX!! You have NO evidence he poached ANY members for his own failed PC Engine forum/site or was a conniving destructive saboteur! ZERO, ZIP, NADA!!! Nulltard did nothing wrong!"

wildfruit

All the latest raffles are rarez I already have! What a cool game but could have been better except for the damn controls.

esteban

Quote from: guest on 02/16/2015, 06:27 PMAdd me please.. I love paper.. Must have da poster :)
WHOEVER WINS THIS MUST SCAN THE POSTER FOR NULLITY AND ME!!!!!!

Also, I like that insert promoting the TurboBooster Plus! Scan that for me, too, dammit!

Nulltard wants the scan, too!

DISCLAIMER: I am not a Dude-Bro-Frat-Boy in real life, but I tried to dress like one on the video:
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

PunkCryborg

Ive been interested in picking up this game for it's cheesy 90sness. If I happen to win it the box is up for grabs. Thanks dude!

cjameslv

Quote from: esteban on 02/16/2015, 07:20 PM
Quote from: guest on 02/16/2015, 06:27 PMAdd me please.. I love paper.. Must have da poster :)
WHOEVER WINS THIS MUST SCAN THE POSTER FOR NULLITY AND ME!!!!!!

Also, I like that insert promoting the TurboBooster Plus! Scan that for me, too, dammit!

Nulltard wants the scan, too!

DISCLAIMER: I am not a Dude-Bro-Frat-Boy in real life, but I tried to dress like one on the video:
Ok where you want me to upload these scans? Did them at 300dpi so they have a lil weight to them.

CPTRAVE

Add me to you raffle please.  :D

spenoza

Not interested in this game, but awesome raffle! Don't sign me up. Good luck to the contestants!

Dicer

Just droppin off some Kudos for this raffle, carry on...

mrhaboobi

I'd like to enter, if I win the game will go back to the community dos I'm just after the cardboard and papers 😄
Looking for (MINT ONLY)
US Manual : Magical Chase, Shockman 
US Box : Turrican,  Soldier Blade, New Adventure Island, Neutopia II
Other : Sapphire OBI, Turbo Play Aug/Sept 90, April/May 92, Turbo Edge Spring 90

PC Engine Special Cards : Bomberman User Battle

Alydnes Super Grafx

cr8zykuban0

very awesome raffle! man, i need to step up my raffle game!

seieienbu

I'd like to be included in this raffle please!
Current want list:  Bomberman 93

Bernie

Cool deal, sign me up.  :)  Awesome raffle for the community sir!

xcrement5x

Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

jordan_hillman

I'm game! And I'll happily re-raffle the box, inserts, etc. if I win  :D
"Live the code, the code of the Dragon!"

cjameslv

Alright all you raffle whores are in!

cjameslv

The wiener has been chosen! See first post.

xcrement5x

Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

seieienbu

...so, as 2nd in line, if I kill xcrement5x the game is mine...?
Current want list:  Bomberman 93

esteban

xcrement5x

Quote from: esteban on 02/21/2015, 06:10 AM
Quote from: seieienbu on 02/21/2015, 05:18 AM...so, as 2nd in line, if I kill xcrement5x the game is mine...?
Yes.
Thank goodness I have a home security system and live in an area with open carry.  I'm not gonna go out like a "punk ass bitch" as the gentleman would say.  :P

xcrement5x

This awesome thang just arrived in my hands today! 

I already scanned the poster since I am at work, but what is a good way to host it?  It's a 11x17 PDF file at 600dpi resolution.

esteban

Quote from: guest on 03/02/2015, 12:48 PMThis awesome thang just arrived in my hands today! 

I already scanned the poster since I am at work, but what is a good way to host it?  It's a 11x17 PDF file at 600dpi resolution.
PM me. I'll host it.

I'll make a cute page for it.

cjameslv

Quote from: guest on 03/02/2015, 12:48 PMThis awesome thang just arrived in my hands today! 

Glad you got it, enjoy!

xcrement5x

Quote from: esteban on 03/02/2015, 05:50 PM

PM me. I'll host it.

I'll make a cute page for it.
I found a place this morning (it's about 14MB):
http://www.mediafire.com/view/2b79i228nuoy9n8/yo-bro-poster.pdf

Download away esteban and do with it what you will!