10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

Nintendo and Genesis stuff you must buy.

Started by DeshDildo, 02/23/2015, 11:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeshDildo

Everything is gone.  Thank you everyone!
"You CAN'T prove Nulltard/DoxPhile caused ANY harm/damage/sabotage to PCEFX!! You have NO evidence he poached ANY members for his own failed PC Engine forum/site or was a conniving destructive saboteur! ZERO, ZIP, NADA!!! Nulltard did nothing wrong!"

VenomMacbeth

Some very good & decently priced stuff in there! :D Somebody's definitely gonna pick this over.
Quote from: Gogan on 08/01/2013, 09:54 AMPlay Turbografx.
Play the Turbografx. PLAY
THE TURBOGRAFX!!!!!!

Buh buh buh, I have almost all teh games evar.  I R TEH BESTEST COLLECTR!!

elmer

roflmao

Medic_wheat

Pm sent

If anyone else asked for that mutant league football game I'll punch you in the nose.   [-( [-X

Or

You know.  :-({|= a song for me on my tiny violen.

o.pwuaioc

You can take the Mutant, I have my eyes on Landstalker and Fatal Rewind.

DeshDildo

Quote from: Medic_wheat on 02/24/2015, 12:03 AMPm sent

If anyone else asked for that mutant league football game I'll punch you in the nose.   [-( [-X

Or

I did not yet receive your PM but I'll give you first Crack since you mentioned it here first.
"You CAN'T prove Nulltard/DoxPhile caused ANY harm/damage/sabotage to PCEFX!! You have NO evidence he poached ANY members for his own failed PC Engine forum/site or was a conniving destructive saboteur! ZERO, ZIP, NADA!!! Nulltard did nothing wrong!"

bartre

Pmd for some gamecube/gameboy sturffs.

xcrement5x

PM Sended on Pocahontas and Virtua racing please!

DeshDildo

Updated the list of stuff.  I have PMed everyone whose packages are in the mail with tracking info.  There are a couple more that will go out tomorrow as well.  If I somehow forgot to respond to somebody please let me know.  Thank you all again!

EvilEvoIX

IMGIMGIMG
Quote from: PCEngineHellI already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so fuck him, and his cunt wife.

Medic_wheat

Quote from: Desh on 02/24/2015, 12:35 AM

Or

I did not yet receive your PM but I'll give you first Crack since you mentioned it here first.
Dang it let me send that PM to you ...

might have sent it to the wrong person...durhh...

DeshDildo

Quote from: Medic_wheat on 02/26/2015, 02:53 PM
Quote from: Desh on 02/24/2015, 12:35 AM

Or

Dang it let me send that PM to you ...

might have sent it to the wrong person...durhh...
Sorry man.  I held it for 24 hours but sold it when I didn't hear from you.  P.S. if you sent me a PM again today I didn't get it.

As far as everything else all sold items have been shipped and those that purchased them should have tracking information.

roflmao

Everything arrived quickly and very well packaged.  Thanks again! I wouldn't hesitate to deal with Desh again in the future.

xcrement5x

I also got my goodies from him today and everything was excellently packed and in great shape.  Thank you again!  I cannot wait to paint with all the colors of the wind.

Mishran

I also got my items in the mail. Just as mentioned already, they were packed to survive the dangers of the postal system.

Gentlegamer

Everything arrived in good order, thanks.
IMG