@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

SUPER! BitCon 2015

Started by cjameslv, 03/24/2015, 11:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cjameslv

Anyone going to this? Me and a buddy are taking a break from vegas and going on road trip starting today and hitting every gaming store we can find on the way to oklahoma for the show this upcoming weekend. The expo will have lots of pinball machines there as well (which i am a fan of), video game competitions and a bunch of homemade retro goodness. We will also be going to kansas for a day to visit his folks before we make the trek back. So if your going let me know and we can meet up!

majors

Saturday closes at 6pm...dead to me.

Looks very grassroots, I hope they do well. Can't think of many central US game cons, they might have a lock on it.
TG/PCE Collection.
"Booze should be a choice, not a privilege" -KCDC (The FP)

cjameslv

Quote from: guest on 03/24/2015, 11:56 AMwhere's about in ks?
Fort Scott, never been there but was told its a really small town.

Quote from: majors on 03/24/2015, 01:03 PMSaturday closes at 6pm...dead to me.

Looks very grassroots, I hope they do well. Can't think of many central US game cons, they might have a lock on it.
Yeah this is only there second year i believe. I'm looking forward to seeing something different than the ones we have in vegas all the time that are over crowded and carry the same ole stuff. Never know maybe i'll find some obey or obscure goodies.

cjameslv

Quote from: guest on 03/24/2015, 01:23 PMFort Scott, no way. That's like 20 minutes north of me. Holler when you pass through if you feel like it and I'll give you some DoxPhile swag.
ok but no jo crystals!

majors

Quote from: cjameslv on 03/24/2015, 01:07 PMNever know maybe i'll find some obey or obscure goodies.
Need more Mad-Gear or Windy!
TG/PCE Collection.
"Booze should be a choice, not a privilege" -KCDC (The FP)

roflmao

If you want to detour up to Kansas City after picking up some DoxPhile shwag in Fort Scott, there are a few vintage gaming shops in that area.  One even has some obey (though it was all common and overpriced last time I was in there).

cjameslv

Well just got back this morning and what a trip i had. I metup with Nulltard on the way down and after a really good lunch and a huge margarita, he then forced piles of douphile wares into my arms and now i am even enjoying them with my breakfast. Thank you Nulltard!
IMG

We found so much stuff is was ridiculous. The suv was completely full from roof rack carrier and filled to back of front seats by the time me and my friend were driving back to vegas. Out of all the hundreds of things we bought on this show a mere 3 items were held in the clutches of my hands almost the entire trip back. 1 of them by far is now my most prized obey item (can you guess which one?).

/6sq6ja.jpg

One thing i did learn is as i traveled over 6 different states, the turbografx brand recognition dwindled. It was to the point i would ask a local game store about it and would hear the words that pained my virgin ears " huh turbografx? what's that?"..... :cry: It was sad but i have forgiven the midwest of this heinous crime due to it giving me a small piece of heaven i have never seen before. I present my turbowatch:

/1675njn.jpg

The watch even has the original peel off sticker on the front! Well i'll post a pic of more stuff as i unpack but had to get this obey goodness to the masses!

esteban

Yeah, I'd wear that friggin' watch. Very nice.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

cjameslv

Quote from: guest on 03/31/2015, 04:10 PMwhy did the pic of the DoxPhile mug get replaced with a collage of some dude and his girlfriend in a bikini?
Say whaaa? Looks like a breakfast sandwich and mug to me?

cjameslv

haha wth! well it could be either but i'll just relink it lol, man i need to take a pic of the otherside of the mug too, so everyone can see all the obey logo goodness!

jtucci31

I'm jealous of that watch. You better be wearing that daily

NecroPhile

That watch is le sex!  :mrgreen:
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

EvilEvoIX

IMGIMGIMG
Quote from: PCEngineHellI already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so fuck him, and his cunt wife.