RAFFLE TIME! LARGE TG16/PCE COLLECTION!!!! WINNER ANNOUNCED!!

Started by PunkCryborg, 04/01/2015, 09:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pcgamer

Hi please sign me up my mailing address is 1544 fawn st.  91762 Ontario California USA 19092237599

sirhcman

LostFlunky

Quote from: pcgamer on 04/13/2015, 01:49 AMHi please sign me up my mailing address is 1544 fawn st.  91762 Ontario California USA 19092237599
Carlos.  I told you to never come here again!  What will you do if abuela finds out you have been coming here?  Shame on you, Carlos, shame on you!

Warbucks

Why do I feel like the only one on the site that hasn't posted on this thread  :roll:

PunkCryborg

man they really must be smoking some good shit in California

Opethian

pcgamer your fleshlight is en route in a discreet box with "not a fleshlight" stamped on the sides no less than 12 times.
IMG

wilykat

Quote from: PunkCryborg on 04/13/2015, 01:28 PMman they really must be smoking some good shit in California
Not really. It's more of they chased every single raindancer out of the state. You know it's been dry for so long when the grass is browner than the turd in your toilet.

Retrocool

It is what it is and it will be what it will be!

Looking for some games, but I will prolly never find.  Sapphire, Magical Chase (US)

Retrocool

It is what it is and it will be what it will be!

Looking for some games, but I will prolly never find.  Sapphire, Magical Chase (US)

PunkCryborg

MotherGunner

-MG

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM (If you want peace, Prepare for war)
SI VIS BELLUM, PARA MATRIMONIUM (If you want war, Prepare for marriage)

PunkCryborg

pcgamer

I will find games that you are looking for also like rare games I know of a place also that has rare game so can't find anywhere else just don't know exactly where thank you.

pcgamer

Been to the place before but they moved around the same area have to find this place good game store

pcgamer

Psycho Punch

This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

sirhcman

Quote from: pcgamer on 04/16/2015, 01:03 AMBeen to the place before but they moved around the same area have to find this place good game store
Bye Carlos!

NecroPhile

pcgamer wins! ...... a nice ban.

I gave him a warning to stop spamming raffle entries, to which he responded that he wasn't and then came back here to post seven more times.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

cjameslv

Quote from: NecroPhile on 04/16/2015, 09:51 AMpcgamer wins! ...... a nice ban.

I gave him a warning to stop spamming raffle entries, to which he responded that he wasn't and then came back here to post seven more times.
kid-trophy.jpg

MotherGunner

2 Things:

I hate that his name is Carlos (since that's also my name).

This could possibly be the first ban at PCEFX in years!
-MG

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM (If you want peace, Prepare for war)
SI VIS BELLUM, PARA MATRIMONIUM (If you want war, Prepare for marriage)

Gentlegamer

IMG
Quote from: VenomMacbeth on 10/25/2015, 02:35 PMGentle with games, rough with collectards.  Riders gon riiiiide.