2/13/2025: Localization News - Cosmic Fantasy 3-4!

Rather earth-shattering news in the PC Engine / TurboGrafx-16 community: Cosmic Fantasy 3 & 4 has been officially localized to English by Edia 30 years later for the Switch! Hard to believe! I know their script quality is poor given the 1&2 port but still good to see.
nintendo.com/us/store/products/cosmic-fantasy-collection2-switch/
Main Menu

FS: games 5/12 update

Started by Opethian, 04/01/2015, 11:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

Opethian

Wii lot
IMG


PS3 lot
IMG


GCN
IMG
JP GCN/GBA Player + Freeloader disc(play any region games) + 5 Final Fantasy I+II, Fzero, Metroid Fusion, Zelda 4 swords, and tales of Phantasia loose
there is no AV cable but any SNES/N64 cable will work
$100


 PCB
  Double Wings $150
 
PS2 JP
 DDRMAX $20
 MAX2 $40
 both for $50



 PS3 US
 
 
 

 prices include shipping in the US

SOLD
Chocovader w/ arts $50
Tatsujin w/arts $180
Rezon(kit) $150
Gunbarich $250
Tales of Symphonia Chronicles: CE $90
Raiden DX (JP) $60
Thunder Dragon $65
DDP : DFK 1.5
BlazBlue CS and CT extend LEs
IMG

Opethian

offers welcome on anything I need this stuff gone. also have some more cleaning to do here!
IMG

sirhcman

Quote from: Opethian on 04/06/2015, 01:45 PMoffers welcome on anything I need this stuff gone. also have some more cleaning to do here!
Wish I was in the market for some of this stuff but sadly I am not.. good luck with the sale

Opethian

added some PCBs
IMG

Opethian

some stuff gone
IMG

geise

You sold your Tatsujin? :(  You didn't want it anymore?

Opethian

it was time to move on

taking offers on the rest I want them gone!
IMG

Opethian

added GCN/GBA dealio
IMG

Mathius

Man, so tempting! Really though the only JP GCN game I'd like to play is the Bonk remake.

Opethian

also will include gba games: FInal Fantasy I+II, Fzero, Metroid FUsion, Zenlda 4 swords, and tales of Phantasia loose
IMG

Mathius

Quote from: Opethian on 04/26/2015, 11:19 PMalso will include gba games: FInal Fantasy I+II, Fzero, Metroid FUsion, Zenlda 4 swords, and tales of Phantasia loose
US or JPN GBA?

Opethian

US games GBA is region free!
IMG

Opethian

added PS3/wii games
IMG

xcrement5x

Awesome deal on that Gamcube set, good luck on the sales!
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

Opethian

IMG

cjameslv

Ohh! Under Defeat DE, now that's a great title.

Warbucks

I thought that was the Panasonic GameCube at 1st.
I was about to scoop it up  8)

Opethian

a Panasonic game Q withc maching GBA player would be nice
IMG

Opethian

IMG