Shadow of the Beast (PS4)

Started by jlued686, 04/16/2015, 02:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jlued686

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2015/04/16/new-shadow-beast-screenshots-unveiled/?emcid=social_20150416_43913186&adbid=588692390803738624&adbpl=tw&adbpr=36969785

QuoteIt's been awhile since our last update on Shadow Of The Beast. Our long silence has been because we?ve been working hard to turn the concept we showed last time into a reality. And, whilst we haven't quite finished that journey yet, we wanted to take this chance to share with you some early shots from the game.

We talked a little in our previous blog entry about the impact that the original games had on us as kids. When our team started putting together the concepts for our take on Shadow of the Beast, one thing we kept coming back to was how important it was to us that we made sure that our game stirred up that same level of emotion, especially through the visually striking, alien landscapes of Karamoon.
IMG

More images at the link above.

NecroPhile

Anyone else getting a Shadow of the Kratos feel?

This could end up good (for that type of game), but there's little chance it'll have a soundtrack as awesome as the Turbob's.  :mrgreen:
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

OldRover

Quote from: guest on 04/16/2015, 03:59 PMbut there's little chance it'll have a soundtrack as awesome as the Turbob's.  :mrgreen:
Don't be too disappointed... them's some big shoes to fill there.
Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

Arkhan Asylum

You can hear pangs of the original tunes in these tunes, and in the original trailer.

I am pretty motherfucking stoked for this, so it better not suck.
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

geise

That would be nice if they got David Whittaker to do the music.  I wonder what Martin Edmonson thinks of this over at Reflections?

Another vid:

aslbozz

I'm looking forward to this as well, hoping the music at least is as memorable in this.

jlued686

Galder

I will never forget my surprise when I first saw the intro of the second one in Amiga, back in the late 80s (or early 90s?). I was shocked! All hail mighty Psygnosis.  :-({|=

Needless to say that I am going for this one mainly due to sentimental reasons.