OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

FS: nothin´more

Started by gbapalyer, 06/29/2015, 05:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gbapalyer

hi,

for sale are the following Amiibo´s (the number indicates how many are available):

IMG

all prices include shipping within europe, please ask for worldwide shipping options if you live elsewhere.
all amiibos are european versions, brandnew and sealed in box.

if you take more than one figure, we can talk about the price. ;)

thanks
gbapalyer
Currently playing:   (Started  . Feb. 2013)

bob

NecroPhile

Amiibo hoarding and flipping is a prime example of what's wrong with the gaming world today.  You sicken me.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

CGQuarterly

Quote from: guest on 06/29/2015, 11:02 AMAmiibo hoarding and flipping is a prime example of what's wrong with the gaming world today.  You sicken me.
Are you saying that this thread sucks?

ClodBusted

Quote from: NecroPhile on 06/29/2015, 11:02 AMAmiibo hoarding and flipping is a prime example of what's wrong with the gaming world today.  You sicken me.
Nailed it.

bob

Quote from: gbapalyer on 06/29/2015, 05:11 AMhi,

for sale are the following Amiibo´s (the number indicates how many are available):

£22,99 each:

Rosalina (3x)
Shulk (4x)
Little Mac (2x)
Ness (2x)

£21,99 each:

Lucina (6x)
Robin (6x)
Inkling Girl (1x)
Zero Suit Samus (5x)
Palutena (2x)

£19,99 each:

Meta Knight (1x)
Charizard (1x)

all prices include shipping within europe, please ask for worldwide shipping options if you live elsewhere.
all amiibos are european versions, brandnew and sealed in box.

if you take more than one figure, we can talk about the price. ;)

thanks
gbapalyer
/games/gonow.jpg[/img]

CGQuarterly

Quote from: guest on 06/29/2015, 11:55 AM
Quote from: CGQuarterly on 06/29/2015, 11:19 AM
Quote from: guest on 06/29/2015, 11:02 AMAmiibo hoarding and flipping is a prime example of what's wrong with the gaming world today.  You sicken me.
Brought to you by DoxPhile
This shameless plug for DoxPhile brought to you by the Classic Gaming Quarterly media conglomerate.  :P

ClodBusted

Quote from: Jibbajaba on 06/29/2015, 12:42 PM
Quote from: nullity on 06/29/2015, 11:55 AM
Quote from: Jibbajaba on 06/29/2015, 11:19 AM
Quote from: Necromancer on 06/29/2015, 11:02 AMAmiibo hoarding and flipping is a prime example of what's wrong with the gaming world today.  You sicken me.
This shameless plug for DoxPhile brought to you by the Classic Gaming Quarterly media conglomerate.  :P
Sent from my Windows Phone using Tapatalk.

NecroPhile

Quote from: CGQuarterly on 06/29/2015, 11:19 AMAre you saying that this thread sucks?
No, I'm obviously saying that gbaplayer sucks.

Take your off topic trolling somewhere else.

CGQuarterly

Quote from: ClodBuster on 06/29/2015, 12:47 PM
Quote from: Jibbajaba on 06/29/2015, 12:42 PM
Quote from: nullity on 06/29/2015, 11:55 AM
Quote from: Jibbajaba on 06/29/2015, 11:19 AM
Quote from: Necromancer on 06/29/2015, 11:02 AMAmiibo hoarding and flipping is a prime example of what's wrong with the gaming world today.  You sicken me.
Sent from my Windows Phone using Tapatalk.
Read on my Apple MacBook Air using Safari 8.0.6.

Necro: It was just a joke.  Relax.

bob

Quote from: guest on 06/29/2015, 01:06 PM
Quote from: CGQuarterly on 06/29/2015, 12:42 PM
now you're doing it right! :D
I smell a merger on the horizon.

CGQuarterly

Quote from: agent_orange on 06/29/2015, 01:10 PM
Quote from: guest on 06/29/2015, 01:06 PM
Quote from: CGQuarterly on 06/29/2015, 12:42 PM
now you're doing it right! :D
I smell a merger on the horizon.
I vote for Classic Gameophile.  Or Duophilic Gaming Quarterly.

NecroPhile

Quote from: CGQuarterly on 06/29/2015, 12:55 PMNecro: It was just a joke.  Relax.
Sure it was, chief.  :roll:

Unless y'all have something to say about gbaplayer and amiibos, take your jokes somewhere else.  Don't make me do it for you.

xcrement5x

I am guessing these are EU amiibos.  I want a Zero Suit Samus since I have a feeling like all of them will be gobbled up by resellers in the states.
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

MotherGunner

Definitely not okay to flip Amiibos here.

IMG
-MG

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM (If you want peace, Prepare for war)
SI VIS BELLUM, PARA MATRIMONIUM (If you want war, Prepare for marriage)

VenomMacbeth

Gbaplayer...what are you doing?

Just......staaahp....
Quote from: Gogan on 08/01/2013, 09:54 AMPlay Turbografx.
Play the Turbografx. PLAY
THE TURBOGRAFX!!!!!!

Buh buh buh, I have almost all teh games evar.  I R TEH BESTEST COLLECTR!!

gbapalyer

really sorry....but are my prices really that bad?

they include shipping from germany within europe.
i pay 10€ for shipping on small packages in europe...so i make around 4 pounds plus with the ones i sell for 23..

is it that wrong???

i can delete my thread.

BlueBMW

I think people are just sore about the whole crazy amiibo flipping thing we see nowadays.  For what they are, it seems rediculous that there is any sort of flipping market at all.  They should have just made tons of every single one so that normal people and kids could actually buy the ones they wanted.  I want a rosalina someday but I refuse to pay a stupid price for it.
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

DildoKKKobold

Quote from: NecroPhile on 06/29/2015, 11:02 AMAmiibo hoarding and flipping is a prime example of what's wrong with the gaming world today.  You sicken me.
Dude, look at the positive side. All these kids focusing on stupid plastic figurines is taking time, money,  and energy from them. Instead, they could have been spending these resources learning about that console called the "Turbo Graphic" and deciding they absolutely need every game ever for the system. Amiibos should be the best thing ever to you.
For a good time, email: kylethomson@gmail.com
Dildos provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
DoxPhile .com / chat
IMG

MotherGunner

TG gouging efforts take more initial $$$ which is why they stick to Amiibos.
-MG

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM (If you want peace, Prepare for war)
SI VIS BELLUM, PARA MATRIMONIUM (If you want war, Prepare for marriage)

xcrement5x

Ahh, well I personally didn't realize that the price you were quoting was shipped to the US.  Really, that's not too bad compared to some people.  Especially considering how insanely difficult it is to locate certain Amiibos in the US.
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

gbapalyer

If anybody needs some Amiibos like

Shulk
Lucina
Robin
Ness
Rosalina
Palutena
Zero Suit Samus
Inkling Girl
Meta Knight
Charizard
Ike
Little Mac

please contact me.

We can make out a fitting price with shipping. ;)

I can give a discount if you take more than one figure but please understand that i want to make a little profit out of this, at least 5€ per Amiibo.

Opethian

My favorite part of this thread is that guy  doesn't live in the UK but since the euro is weak now hes got it priced in British Pounds

There is no relief in sight for the euro tax. people will resort to any means necessary to not lose money...
IMG

Otaking

@ gbapalyer in response to above post, I'm really curious how come you are asking for payment in £s, I thought you were from Germany? I can't workout why you would want our British currency, I know the £ is strong but I can't understand how that would benefit.
This is not a dig or anything I'm just genuinely really curious.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86jH2UQmvKY&t=812s
Quote from: some block off youtubeIn one episode, Dodongo c-walks out of a convenience store with a 40 at 7:40 AM, steals an arcade machine from an auction, haggles in Spanish for a stuffed papa smurf to use as a sex toy, and buys Secret of Mana for a dollar.

gbapalyer

I could also post € prices...but why change it if nobody is interested?

Otaking

Quote from: gbapalyer on 07/02/2015, 01:31 AMI could also post € prices...
As said before it wasn't a dig at you, I was just curious why you were originally selling them in British pound sterling, would be like me selling something on here and asking for payment in Australian dollars. :D

Quote from: gbapalyer on 07/02/2015, 01:31 AMbut why change it if nobody is interested?
I don't know anything at all about Amiibos but I do know they're nuts about them over on the NintendoAge forum, I'm sure you could easily sell them on there.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86jH2UQmvKY&t=812s
Quote from: some block off youtubeIn one episode, Dodongo c-walks out of a convenience store with a 40 at 7:40 AM, steals an arcade machine from an auction, haggles in Spanish for a stuffed papa smurf to use as a sex toy, and buys Secret of Mana for a dollar.