The Analogue Turbo Duo clone shipped in time for Christmas 2023. Are you happy with yours ?? Find firmware updates here.
Main Menu

WTB: Sylphia

Started by gbapalyer, 07/06/2015, 05:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gbapalyer

hi,

looking for Sylphia.
game should be complete, in nice condition and for a fair price (not the ebay madness please).

thanks
gbapalyer
Currently playing:   (Started  . Feb. 2013)

gbapalyer

BlueBMW

What do you consider a fair price?
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

CrackTiger

Something along the lines of this?

Quote from: gbapalyer on 04/26/2013, 07:23 AMhello,

anyone interested in sylphia for the PCE?

game comes with manual, great condition, no spine card.

160€ shipped

thanks
gbapalyer
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

gbapalyer

yes around 100 to 150 is a fair price i´d guess. ;)

anyone wants to sell it?

BlueBMW

Quote from: gbapalyer on 04/26/2013, 07:23 AM160€ shipped
At the historical euro to dollar conversion rate on that date that would be US$208 shipped.  I'd do that price ;)
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

schweaty

Quote from: BlueBMW on 07/15/2015, 12:01 PM
Quote from: gbapalyer on 04/26/2013, 07:23 AM160€ shipped
At the historical euro to dollar conversion rate on that date that would be US$208 shipped.  I'd do that price ;)
its more like $175 at current exchange rates and i would do that in a new york second

gbapalyer

does anybody here wants to sell a Sylphia with Spine and manual in great condition?
iam willing to pay something in the range of 120-150€ shipped.

please contact me...with pictures of the game. ;)

Otaking

Quote from: gbapalyer on 07/16/2015, 08:33 AMdoes anybody here wants to sell a Sylphia with Spine and manual in great condition?

So you wanted to sell a copy of the game without spinecard for €160, but now you want to buy a mint copy of the game with spinecard included and offering €120-€150?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86jH2UQmvKY&t=812s
Quote from: some block off youtubeIn one episode, Dodongo c-walks out of a convenience store with a 40 at 7:40 AM, steals an arcade machine from an auction, haggles in Spanish for a stuffed papa smurf to use as a sex toy, and buys Secret of Mana for a dollar.

Opethian

at least hes not asking for a price in USD  to his advantage...

maybe hes trying to drive the price of this game down?
IMG

BlueBMW

$208 and I'll sell it in a Denver Colorado minute  ;)

BlueBMW

Quote from: Otaking on 07/16/2015, 09:11 AM
Quote from: gbapalyer on 07/16/2015, 08:33 AMdoes anybody here wants to sell a Sylphia with Spine and manual in great condition?

So you wanted to sell a copy of the game without spinecard for €160, but now you want to buy a mint copy of the game with spinecard included and offering €120-€150?
And the 160 Euro price was when the euro was more like $1.30 / 1 whereas now its closer to $1.10 / 1

gbapalyer

Quote from: BlueBMW on 07/16/2015, 02:36 PM$208 and I'll sell it in a Denver Colorado minute  ;)
160€ shipped with spine is my max.

Otaking

Quote from: gbapalyer on 07/17/2015, 06:14 AM
Quote from: BlueBMW on 07/16/2015, 02:36 PM$208 and I'll sell it in a Denver Colorado minute  ;)
160€ shipped with spine is my max.
So at a big push you'll stretch to paying the price you originally asked for your copy, but you want a spinecard aswell. 

Edit: just looked and $208 is currently €191.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86jH2UQmvKY&t=812s
Quote from: some block off youtubeIn one episode, Dodongo c-walks out of a convenience store with a 40 at 7:40 AM, steals an arcade machine from an auction, haggles in Spanish for a stuffed papa smurf to use as a sex toy, and buys Secret of Mana for a dollar.

esteban

This thread has turned out to be more entertaining than it was meant to be.

Bravo.

:)
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

BlueBMW

I formulated my price based on what the euro conversion was when he was asking €160

gbapalyer

iam willing to pay 175€ shipped for the game with spine card.

BlueBMW

My copy has no spinecard so its out.

gbapalyer

160€ for your copy without spinecard shipped?