10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

(USA) FS TurboGrafx-16 with AV+S-Video mod and original PSU

Started by wilykat, 08/08/2015, 12:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wilykat

sold

Been using this for many years as a second system, I modded it with video ports so I didn't need to hunt down those overpriced Turbobooster.  I had them mounted to the side so it wouldn't interfered if I ever got a Turbobooster Plus or CD system but since I got a Duo-R last month, my old "main" system is now my second and this one is just taking up space.

Original console, no region mod, original power supply plus A/V cable and S-Video cable.

$100 shipped in USA!. I take Paypal or US postal money order.  I would rather not put this on eBay as I would have to raise it to $125 minimum to cover eBay fee and aggravation fee (noob asking really dumb questions like will it play NES games or can XBox controller be used)

Pictures (large hi-res)
IMG
IMG
IMG

Psycho Punch

Great value for a hucard setup, too bad it doesn't come with a pad. good luck!
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

bob

grolt

I'm a notorious strange man.

wilykat

Quote from: grolt on 08/08/2015, 10:50 AMWill it blend?
A better question: will someone buy it first? I sure don't want to see my $100 shredded to dust.

Quote from: agent_orange on 08/08/2015, 10:31 AMDoes it play netflix?
Sure it will if you find X-Band modem for TG-16. :D

Quote from: guest on 08/08/2015, 10:06 AMGreat value for a hucard setup, too bad it doesn't come with a pad. good luck!
I have a TG-16 pad but it has a bad chip. When the new chip shows up and I get the pad working, it will be included.  All other pads I have uses the smaller PC Engine/Duo connector and I don't have any adapter cable handy.  I do have an extra TG-16 controller extension cable it will go with the pad. (custom made, not official)

wilykat

Update, original pad is included and a 6 feet controller extension.