@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

"Override" High Scores

Started by Bardoly, 08/25/2015, 11:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bardoly

"Override" High Scores

Note:  This game only has one difficulty setting that I know of, although after you clear the game and the credits roll, the game does loop into a more difficult mode.  After beating the second loop and watching the credits roll, the game will continue looping the game on the more difficult mode until the player runs out of continues and lives.

1,524,370 - Bardoly
1,263,450 - jtucci31

Since this game is the "Game of the Week" this week, and the old thread has been locked (and not updated for 7 years), I'm adding this thread, and I'll kick it off with with my measly (of the first run) score of 1,524,370.  I just beat this game today for the first time

IMG

jtucci31

Nice score. I died a few times on the 6th stage. The part where there are those two bosses shooting the three way blue bullets is trickey.

IMG