OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

DildoPhile.. Can I get a kicking shield?

Started by Sparky, 09/03/2015, 10:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeshDildo

Quote from: Opethian on 09/04/2015, 04:45 PMWhat does anyone gain with said truce?
Less pointless flame wars.
"You CAN'T prove Nulltard/DoxPhile caused ANY harm/damage/sabotage to PCEFX!! You have NO evidence he poached ANY members for his own failed PC Engine forum/site or was a conniving destructive saboteur! ZERO, ZIP, NADA!!! Nulltard did nothing wrong!"

CGQuarterly

NecroPhile

Poor victimized kobold.  If it weren't for everyone being mean to him at every turn, he'd never say anything negative or stupid or attack others.  :lol:
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

CGQuarterly

Quote from: guest on 09/04/2015, 06:07 PMPoor victimized kobold.  If it weren't for everyone being mean to him at every turn, he'd never say anything negative or stupid or attack others.  :lol:
That's not what I said.  I suggested that we *all* knock it off, and that includes DK.

Opethian

Quote from: Desh on 09/04/2015, 05:06 PM
Quote from: Opethian on 09/04/2015, 04:45 PMWhat does anyone gain with said truce?
Isnt this the point to "Fighting street"?
IMG

DeshDildo

Quote from: Opethian on 09/04/2015, 06:41 PM
It sure is, it's when comments spill out of fighting street because of wars that occurred in fighting street.  That's when it becomes an aggravation.
"You CAN'T prove Nulltard/DoxPhile caused ANY harm/damage/sabotage to PCEFX!! You have NO evidence he poached ANY members for his own failed PC Engine forum/site or was a conniving destructive saboteur! ZERO, ZIP, NADA!!! Nulltard did nothing wrong!"

CGQuarterly

Quote from: Desh on 09/04/2015, 07:27 PM
It sure is, it's when comments spill out of fighting street because of wars that occurred in fighting street.  That's when it becomes an aggravation.
Again, exactly right.  I've been guilty of that myself in the past.

BigusSchmuck

Maybe spend more time developing this secret project of his instead of fighting pointless battles that accomplishes nothing?

esteban

Since egos are involved....I am sure we will have peace and harmony shortly.

SERIOUSLY, though, I have had my fill of drama and would love for everyone to have a truce.

You would think that we were capable of such a thing!

Ha!
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

PCEngineHell

I can imagine all sorts of people I could wipe the slate clean for. DK isn't one of them though. I set him to ignore, and it takes a lot to get me curious enough to view any post he does. And usually when I do view them just to see if he may actually surprise me, he just ends up saying exactly the kind of shit I expected him to say, making me wish I didn't bother.

He looks for trouble, and that is his problem. He logs in and looks for shit that's already going on and tries to fan the flames. When he cant find any trouble already brewing he does shit to start it up, like starting that thread about Bigus..

Dk has DoxPhile though, so that is cool. I'm not a member there, so whatever is going on there doesn't matter to me. Even if he wasn't a mod I wouldn't join. The place just doesn't look active or complete enough. In fact, the more he is there, the less he is here, so it is a win/win situation.

Sparky, just stay off there. It isn't worth the stress. You have no leverage of any kind and there is no way you are going to get a fair shake. You have here and facebook and multiple other forums to jump in on stress free. I mean seriously, PCEFX or DoxPhile? Even the DoxPhile folks spend more time here then there it seems like, so that should tell you something about the lack of content and activity there.

And at any rate, no one here that is on DK's super envy/hate list is ever going to get a fair shake from him on that forum, no matter what Nulltard says. Say something he doesn't like, or don't agree with him, and he will show you the door. Has this not been why complaints were made against him on other forums prior? I mean honestly, Dk has lost too many arguments here. He isn't going to risk losing them there or anywhere else he wields his coveted ban power. Its easier for him to just kick people like you out Sparky.

Sparky

Your right prof. But Honestly I went over there to piss him off, ( not because he is gay,  that was unexpected but that is fine by me )  because he fucks with so many on here. and the people he fucks with are the guys that no one has issues with. Like you said, you have a disagreement with him he shows you the door.

Like I have always said he is pathetic, but I feel sorry for him these days.

cjameslv

Quote from: guest on 09/04/2015, 10:35 PMYour right prof. But Honestly I went over there to piss him off, ( not because he is gay,  that was unexpected but that is fine by me )  because he fucks with so many on here. and the people he fucks with are the guys that no one has issues with. Like you said, you have a disagreement with him he shows you the door.

Like I have always said he is pathetic, but I feel sorry for him these days.
So what if you got booted off chat, he wasn't the one booting you was he? It be like asking aaron for protection cause some mod banned you or something. Why your so hung up on it?

Not sure what prof said but what i know about Nulltard is this: i busted his balls, poked fun at him and more for over 6 months. Then when i went across country to do a retro game store tour and goto a convention, he was one of the few who actually took time out of there day to hang out, do lunch etc. It was funny cause i told my friend traveling with me: hey this guy might punch me cause of the shit i give him so be ready to fight! Yet he was a very chill and cool dude it turned out.

CrackTiger

Fighting Street was supposed to be an unmoderated section for flame wars to move to then they develop anywhere else in the forum.

Unfortunately, too many people missed the point.
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

ClodBusted

If DK wants to be a PCEFX member that I would respect and see as friendly, he is free to start changing his behavior to the better at any given time.

BlueBMW

This thread needs more hugs.. or hand jobs.. or both.
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

esteban

Quote from: BlueBMW on 09/05/2015, 01:58 AMThis thread needs more hugs.. or hand jobs.. or both.
Agreed x1,000,000,003

wildfruit

o.pwuaioc

Quote from: BlueBMW on 09/05/2015, 01:58 AMThis thread needs more hugs.. or hand jobs.. or both.
Well, if you're offering...  :-"

esteban

GreatBlue Swirlof99

The Dreamcast is still alive, so go play it before it kills your family!

DildoKKKobold

Quote from: PCEngineHell on 09/04/2015, 08:11 PMSparky, just stay off there. It isn't worth the stress. You have no leverage of any kind and there is no way you are going to get a fair shake.
Quote from: guest on 09/04/2015, 10:35 PMBut Honestly I went over there to piss him off,
This thread couldn't be more lulz worthy if they tried.
For a good time, email: kylethomson@gmail.com
Dildos provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
DoxPhile .com / chat
IMG

Psycho Punch

LOL at Sparky and DK fueling each other's posts with weak ass trolling. You all can suck my left one.

Quote from: guest on 09/04/2015, 03:44 PMWhat is DoxPhile?
A miserable little pile of shitposts. But enough talk...
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

o.pwuaioc

Quote from: Psycho Punch on 09/05/2015, 05:09 PMA miserable little pile of shitposts. But enough talk...
Die, monster! Oh, wait, no, that's accurate.

Sparky

Quote from: Psycho Punch on 09/05/2015, 05:09 PMLOL at Sparky and DK fueling each other's posts with weak ass trolling. You all can suck my left one.
Hahah.. It's fighting street. No rules fuck face.
people need to remember that.  To funny

Gredler

Quote from: esteban on 09/04/2015, 08:08 PM...I am sure we will have peace and harmony shortly.

SERIOUSLY, though, I have had my fill of drama and would love for everyone to have a truce...
Words to live by sir, ELE.
To much hate and anger on these internets to add any more ourselves :)